Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]

Go down 
+7
Red eyes black dragon
SilverBell
Cherry
dewey decimal system
Oliver
Flynn
Queen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:56 pm

[[ My character's going to get the invitation blade now so you guys can get them, too. ]]

Kallista -

"No, I mean." She started thinking of what to say, "I'm different, different. Like you don't see this unicorn half girl just anywhere. So that's why their so mean."

Kallista looked around and sighed. She closed her eyes and thought what she should do. But before she could close her eyes a samurai's dagger landed swiftly right near her front right hoove. She squeals slightly and gets curious of it. She bends her front hooves down and grabs the dagger with both of her hands. A scroll was attached to it and the samurai blade looked so regal, and clean. Kalllista took the scroll out of the dagger. There was a hole on the scroll from the dagger's blades but it didn't ruin the words. She read it in her thoughts and got a little bit excited.

Go to the God's palace at Etheos tomorrow at midnight and there you will compete in the mission you seek. But before you go, bring this blade and this scroll for this is your invitation.

- Hermes -

Kallista thought if other creatures got this invitation from the Gods, it was rather weird to get one. I mean, she's weak, so why her?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:09 pm

(Tell me whats happened so far please?)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm

[[ Nothing much. Just start in town or something.. We're not getting the blade invitations until now. Kallista, my character, just got hers. The scroll she got from the blade said.

Go to the God's palace at Etheos tomorrow at midnight and there you will compete in the mission you seek. But before you go, bring this blade and this scroll for this is your invitation.

- Hermes -

Your could be different .]]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Hunter was walking down a dark alley,heading home from a long day at the market.A big blade,with a scroll attached to it rolled near Hunter's feet.Out of curiosity he picked up the blade and scroll and opened it,

''Go to the God's palace
at Etheos tomorrow at midnight and there you will compete in the mission
you seek. But before you go, bring this blade and this scroll for this
is your invitation.

- Hermes
-''

Hunter was surprised,but he knew he was special,his parents hadn't had a clue yet...But he knows they'll find out sooner or later.He saw to curvy figures in the distance (Kiyoko's character) and approached them,with his sword gripped tightly in his hands.''Um,did you get one of these scrolls too''? Hunter asked.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Kallista -

Kallista noticed a werewolf asking if she got one of them, too.

"Y-yes.." She says with her voice getting quieter and quieter.

Kallista held the regal samurai dagger with the scroll, rightly in her hands..

"Did.. you?" She asks, still getting quieter and quieter.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 pm

''Yea,actually I did''! Hunter said handing her his scroll to look at.
Hunter turned into his human form and smiled ''My name is Hunter'' he said smiling.Suddenly,Hunter's gotten a vision (O,O)
''You and Kallista must coope with each other,you must fight evil with her and don't let her get hurt''
(Visions end)
''Is-is your name Kallista?'' Hunter stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Kallista -

"It's the same one." She says investigating the two scrolls.

Kallista looked at the werewolf, who turned into his human form. Kallista calmed down, she was scared of werewolves for no reason, actually. She inspected them more but when he asked if that was her name she got sort of creeped out.

"How did you know that?" She says with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Hunter

''I just had a vision,do you mind if we become friends''? Hunter asked ruffling his hair in frustration.What was going on?He thought to himself.Maybe,if she doesn't accept.He'll sleep at the tower,waiting till his time to see whats going on!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Kallista -

"Oh, okay." She says, "And sure.. we can become... friends."

Kallista didn't really know what to say, she rarely has any friends..

"Well.. I have to look for these herbs and I got lost." She started explaining something, "Do you know where they are?"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Vesta appeared to have Adam full of excitement. After abut of rude staring at the pretty unicorn girl a sword materialized in front of her. It was clean and very resplendent. She couldn't help but, well, touch it. It winked into the grasp of her hands. In it a note read:

''Go to the God's palace
at Etheos tomorrow at midnight and there you will compete in the mission
you seek. But before you go, bring this blade and this scroll for this is your I intaglios

-Hermes"

Excitement engaged her every sensation and Vesta's hair and eyes quickly lit up, shining at a very noticeable luminosity. She smiled happily and almost did a dance before she noticed her hair. She felt the blood rush to her face and, embarrassed, she ran past the unicorn girl and her friends to go find something to hide her hair or to find a place to safely transform.

Her plan failed and she stumbled and fell right next to the pretty unicorn girl. Her face as red as a strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Kallista -

Kallista noticed a young girl that looks a few years younger than her. The girl had lightish orange hair with warm orange red eyes.

"Are you okay?!" She says with her voice getting softer and softer. She wasn't used to talking to people..

Kallista gave the girl a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:25 am

((What has happened?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Red eyes black dragon
Regular Fantagian
Red eyes black dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:14 am

(I'm sorry. The school started today T^T. I won't write again with you guys :<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3