Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]

Go down 
+7
Red eyes black dragon
SilverBell
Cherry
dewey decimal system
Oliver
Flynn
Queen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:17 pm

He looked over at the human girl. The stupid fairy had left her all alone. How dumb. He decided to try and approach her, maybe not cheer her up but try to figure out her whole story.
"Hey." He said, rapidly getting to her. His eyes were tall, and truth was she interested him. Humans were hard to find.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Kallista -

Kallista let the fairy explore her shop. She galloped away to the town and looked for the shop of herbs. Kallista looked around and was getting sort of lost.. She wasn't use to looking for stuff outside her shop..
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Lily liked the little shop, but she did not know why.

Hmm I wonder what type of herbs she needs? But I need to go get something, do you think it is fine if I leave? I will put a note on her door. she thought to herself

Lily wrote a note saying this:

Dear Kallista, I have gone to town to get something, see you later!

Lily flew out the door and into town
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:02 pm

In a blaze of light, something flashed. Elizabeth could not see. This was a bad idea, wasn't it. Of course, it was too, too late now. "You wished," she reminded herself. Another flash, and suddenly Elizabeth felt a searing pain on her back. She hadn't thought it would hurt this bad, and she screamed. In the next moment, she woke up. She'd had the dream again. She got up from her cot and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Red eyes black dragon
Regular Fantagian
Red eyes black dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:52 am

When zaraki was walking in a dark street, something weird flied around him. yachiru kusajishi feel scared:What is that zaraki?? yachiru asked."I don't know, I feel that evil creature are here"zaraki said. and zaraki was right. Suddenly the evil creature came in front zaraki and yachiru. "aaakkkkk okkkkkkkkk"the evil creature called his friends. zaraki checked that there is no people in the dark street and turned to his own creature. The yachiru turned to her own creature.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 am

(OMG i'm late!What happened?)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:17 am

(( Nothing much.))

Jade tossed a golden coin against the wall of her underground cavern. "I want to buy something with this. I hate it how all I steal just sits around rusting. I'm not a dragon." She thought, sliding up out of the cavern and out into the town.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:34 am

Ginevra roamed through the air. Few of her feather fell down. Her feather's are rare and they would cost lots of money since it's fierce red. She landed on the floor, beside Vesta the fire bird.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:36 am

Jade silently crawled through the town, sometimes using her long, clawed hands to reach out and grab something from someone's pocket. They'd never notice. "My life is so pathetic." She thought.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:50 am

One of Ginevra's feather landed on a girl with white hair. Ginevra turned int o her normal form and started to wander around.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:54 am

"Why should I even bother becoming human?" Jade thought, returning to her cavern. "It's such a pain. Walking is so slow. Everything feels about 50 pounds heavier."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Vesta, completely captivated, listened to Master Topaz's lesson. Her friend and "class" mate Vardein appeared bored, but he listened. They were all in "human" form, but the glow of their feathers was replicated to their hair and eyes; it looked stunning. Although Vesta was young, she showed a keen ability for fire and being a fire bird meant that was big.

The lesson finished, they quizzed and were soon dismissed. Vesta said farewell to Vardein and she swiftly changed form flying upwards, a trail of warm fire behind her and her feathers growing so brightly one could easily confuse her with a bright star at night.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Jade watched Vesta fly away, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Fire birds are showoffs and weaklings." She thought, slinking back into a shadowed alley. "Yuan-ti remain ever superior." She changed into her human form, walking back out onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 pm

After some peaceful soaring, the young Vesta landed gracefully returning to human form. Her eyes and hair were set ablaze and she kinda wished it stop. Giggling softly to herself she waltzed around the town. She looked to be 11, if not 10, and her blazing orange hair was kept together in pigtails by red ribbons. She couldn't help but catch a glance at a figure slinking into a dark alley and she almost let her curiosity get the best of her; instead, she walked on resisting the urge to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Josephine walked in somewhere that she couldn't recognize.

@kiyoko (( sorrry Ill edit it Could I just make it short just now. I dont know how to start it.. ouo ))

Last edited by Miku on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:34 pm

[[ Were not at that part yet. We still have to go to the part when they send us the invitation blade. o;

EDIT: It's okay. ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 pm

(Hi everyone! I'm going to bed so ya Very Happy)

Lily went into town and bought some things she needed for her house. Lily lived in a huge flower, and everything was pink and green. She hade just gotten some herbs for tea (Which she loved so much), a new table cloth, and a new hat. Now that Lily was done she was thinking of finding that unicorn girl to ask if she needed help, since Lily hade nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Kallista -

Kallista expression turned into a worried look. She was still trying to find the shop where they sell herbs and had gotten.. well.. lost.. Kallista 'walked' around, her hooves clicking as she takes each step.

Many people were staring and whispering and most aare avoiding her and minding their own businesses.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Josephine is starting to make her own house because she still don't have any house. Josephine turned into a human because she cant hold a thing when she is in her creature transformation. Josephine went to the store to get some materials for her house but she just saw a half horse and half human girl.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Kallista -

Kallista used her allicorn to take out her compass in her bag.

"Go back to wear you belong, unicorn girl!" A demon-like creature yelled at her, threw a pebble, and laughed.

Kallista's expression dropped, that was a total offence! But she tried ignoring it because she knows she'll forget it in a few days.. But that never happens.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 pm

When Josephine saw what happen she talk to Kallista and say. '' What happen? '' I thought that unicorn girl is just like us but its not?.. ''
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Kallista -

Kallista heard the girl's voice. She turned around and saw her. She sighed and spoke.

"Nothing really. They just don't like me since I'm different. You know?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 pm

'' No, Your not different. I think I'm the one different because I look like a robot when I transform to my creature thats why I only transform my self if I'm in a battle. So why you call yourself different? '' Josephine asked.
Back to top Go down
Red eyes black dragon
Regular Fantagian
Red eyes black dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:14 am

When zaraki and yachiru turned to their creature, they fight with the evil creature and his friends, zaraki's black dragon won on some evil creatures and the same for yachiru's creature.
But some of the evil creature ran far away
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Vesta skipped down a road eventually ending up in an unfamiliar are. Here she saw a two girls ,who looked to be a by older than her, speaking. She stopped softly at sight the sight of one girl's spectacular horn. She stared out of curiosity and awe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next