Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 am

((Um,I asked L.O.L & she said I can help..I have some ideas so mind if I show them?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 pm

(( Thanks, Clockwork. I happen to live with Silmaril, and she said something about hippos. This will be epic.))

"Thank you."
Will said. "I'm not sure if I'm going to be making an alliance yet. I guess I'll make that decision in the arena." He looked off into space, trying not to make eye contact with Clove. "If I can trust someone not to kill me in the night, maybe I'll consider teaming up."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Clove sighed,she softly grabbed Will's chin and tilted his head so he can look into Clove's grey ones.She smiled ''That's better'',the horn sounded we had to go back to bed.Clove frowned she planted a friendly kiss on Will's cheek and waved ''Goodnight!See you before we enter the arena tomorrow''! she said heading up the elevator to her condo.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:08 pm

"Good luck, Clove." Will said, walking out of the room. "See you in the arena." He waited for her to be out of earshot before adding "If you manage to survive more than 20 minutes in there, that is."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:13 pm

((So...do we like start to the next day then go straight to the Arena??))

Clove changed into her lime green shorts and white tank top.She slipped into her warm bed and closed her eyes letting the blackness take over her.

(ALSO CAN WE CHANGE THE ARENA OUTFITS?)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 pm

(( Let's wait to start the Games until more people are on.))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Selena rewatche her interview. She was now dressed in silk pajamas and sitting down letting Jonath scrub the make up off her. She listened intently:

"So how do you feel about the Hunger Games?" Caesar Flickerman asked politely.
"to uhhh be truthful... I'm afraid. Their are are a lot off good tributes here and I just feel... Well hopeless." Selena retorted with a small frown.
"would that explain your emotional beak down at the chariot ride?"
Selena lowers her eyes before replying, she felt terrible and when she spoke her voice cracked. "Why yes... Yes it would."
"Don't worry beautiful," He said at the sound her voice, "I'm sure you'll do well. Do you have any strategies or things to say to the other tributes?"
Selena stared at the ground a moment before lifting her head up. She had tears filling her eyes as she spoke. "I just wanna say one thing," she paused,"I want my death to be quick and painless, please." she was sobbing now and had the full attention of the quiet crowd. She thought she could here other people on the recording crying.
"Selena from district 10 everybody!" Caesar said lifting her hand up and she got up.

Selena turns the TV off thankednjonath and walked to bed. She smiled deviantly, perhaps she wasn't going to die after all.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm

*Next Morning*

The sound of someone whispering my name caught my attention,Clove opened my eyes regaining my vision it was Jonah.He smiled halfly ''Get up Princess'' She nodded and rose from her bed.Today was the big day Clove thought.She tied her hair into a side braid and changed into:
Spoiler:

((Cornucopia outfits ^))

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:44 pm

( Sorry I missed the interviews)

Star felt something tap her shoulder. She smacked it with her hand. It was shaking more violently now. She got up. It was Athena holding a cornucopia outfit. Then she remembered. Today was the day the games would start. She gulped, then changed into the outfit and allowed Athena to do her hair. When she got up, Athena gave her something. She looked into her hand. Her pin. " For good luck" Athena said, smiling. " Good luck.." Star repeated, barley audible. Then they walked. It was almost time to get on the hovercrafts. With all the other tributes... \

Stars outfit:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:06 pm

(Rainbow,thats the outfit EVERYONE is wearing the one that I posted)

Clove put on the jacket,and walked outside to the Hovercrafts.She was the first one there,she took the time to talk to her Mentor Clide ''Hey Cli'' she said smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith put on her outfit for the games, she pulled her hair out of her shirt and tied it into a high side ponytail and put on her jacket, the jacket was fine, though. It was actually fine. She jogged out and walked to the hovercrafts, Meredith just stood there just looking at the hovercrafts.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:59 pm

When the hovercraft came, Star was scared but determined. And right there, she swore she wouldn't go down without a fight. She stepped onto the hovercraft, pinning the starfish into her hair. When she gets onto the hovercraft, shes seated next to Clove and The girl from district 10, Selena. The lady comes around, digging a needle in her arm. Her tracker. When the hovercraft takes off, she breathes in deeply. This is it. she thinks. '

I know, Noah. Only did that for the hair Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Clove sat next to that girl from District 4,she didn't meet her gaze.The female peace keeper inserted the tracker in her arm with a needle.She smiled at the satisfying pain,Will wasn't so far from her either.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Noah wrote:
Clove sat next to that girl from District 4,she didn't meet her gaze.The female peace keeper inserted the tracker in her arm with a needle.She smiled at the satisfying pain,Will wasn't so far from her either.

Star felt awkward. That's when she did something odd. She slightly turned her eyes toward Clove, slowly meeting her gaze. " Good luck." she said, barley audible. Then she turned her head to look at the other side of the hovercraft. Goodbye, life. Goodbye family.

GoodBye.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

After Meredith got injected for the tracker she got up and walked around, she stood right behind two girls from District 4 and District 2. Meredith put her left hand in her pocket and looked up at the sky with her head slightly up. She squinted so the wind won't hurt her eyes.

I will win this. She thought, with her eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Star turned around. She narrowed her eyes. " Umm. Hello?" she asked, trying to not sound rude. She smiled a little more. Do you want to sit here?" she looked at the girl from district 5.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Selena, waking up late, took a quick shower and put on he outfit. she tie her hair up Ina pony tail, her hair looked lik a red, wild cascading waterfall coming from her hair tie. She brushed her teeth used the bathroom and ran ran out the door to her hovercraft. Her heart beat quickly and Jonath put a comforting hand on her shoulder. He said nothing.

Selena held in hand the same beautiful necklace she wore on reaping day; she never actually had a token so she decided to claim the necklace, the family heirloom, as her token. She just hoped it would be returned to her family after she died.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Star greeted Selena, tapping the seat next to her. She turned her head, staring at the side of Clove's head.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Selena stared at Star for a moment, wondering why she being nice, but she soon shrugged and figured things couldn't get worse. She sat politely and looked at the other tributes. She rubbed her arm with the tracker (it still stung), and sighed quietly. Her life was a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Star looked at Selena. " Don't act awkward. even though were put to death in an arena, I won't lose respect to all the others who died. I'll probably die aswell. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you really want to be remembered, be admired for you're will. For not wanting to give up. For not wanting to go down without a fight." Star stared into Selena's eyes, her seaweed coloured eyes dark and serious.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith shrugged and sat where Star asked her to sit. She folded her arms and put her chin on her arm and her arm on her thigh. Meredith had her right leg on top of her left leg so she could lean on it. She had not much to say, really.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Selena sat stunned as Star looked into her eyes. "I know... It's just I'm afraid.. I don't want this." she looked to the ground to avoid Star's gaze.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 pm

" Don't be. Crying and being afraid won't get you help. Admiration of you willing to keep going will." And with that, Star stared forward, planning out stuff for the dreadful hours that were to come.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Clove smiled at Star 'Heh thanks' she smiled then jumped to a conclusion!She can be my ally!''I know this is quite,sudden but wanna make an alliance,all of us girls''? Clove said a little bit to excitedly.Reality smacked her in the face,she just remembered what situation they were in.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith stood up and walked away. She disliked alliances unless it was a person she could accept, and that is almost impossible. Meredith waited for the hovercraft to pick her up, she sat on the ground and waited for it.

Meredith sighed and rolls her eyes. She thought these games were really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next