Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

The Hunger Games RP Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:07 am

Ginevra woke up and changed her clothes to hunt for her family. She was the responsible one... She started walking to the forest to hunt illeagly
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:11 am

William put away his practice sword. "Today's Reaping Day. Brilliant." He thought, eyeing the scattered pieces of metal on the floor of the building. His family made computers. "I wonder who it is this year. Hopefully someone I don't know or care about."
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:19 am

Ginevra took her bow and arrows on the way and climbed a tree.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 am

Frankie walked in the lush forest, gazing at the tall trees in the distance. She held her axe in hand, wondering which tree was good to butcher. Probably that one, Frankie thought, referring to a medium-sized tree with a thick trunk. She quickly scurried to it and swung her axe, proceeding to cut the tree down. Another day of cutting trees to help the Capitol. Great.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:42 am

Selena walked quietly out on to the dusty street. She wore leather boots and black eggnogs with a short blue plaid sort and a white blouse. She froze in mid-stride remembering what day it was. She was holding a scroll that she was supposed to bring to her both, instead she dropped it and let the weather worn smile drop into a anguished frown. She walked back inside and pulled a brush through her deep, red hair. She could've cried.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:43 am

"If I get reaped, what am I going to do?" William thought, working on a small mobile device for the Capitol. "I only have a few hours until we're all supposed to attend the Reaping. I guess my chances of being reaped are pretty low, since I'm only fourteen, but it's not impossible. I could be dead in a week."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:48 am

Selena stared at herself in the mirror. "I guess I should get some work done today... my mom is probably already furious with me..." she thought rationally. She picked up a whip and the commission scroll for her mother. Working in district 10 was hard... not as hard as it may be in district 12, but long hours in blazing heat and sandstorms were the least of the district's worries. Her mother was already out herding cattle, still awaiting her daughter's commission scroll and help. It was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 am

After many failed attempts, Frankie managed to bring down the gigantic plant. It's sturdy trunk became weak with her last blow, and went tumbling to the forest floor. Not bothering to yell 'Timber', Frankie crouched down to the tree and wrapped a dusty rope around the end. I hear it takes hours to pull a tree home. I don't think that's the case, but I'll find out. With all the strength in her small body and a strained grunt, Frankie began pulling the tree out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:10 am

Ginevra was about to hunt a very rare bird until her friend Megan came and said " ARE YOU GOING TO EAT IT?" Ginevra turned to her and glared and said " no I will throw it at a peacekeeper!" Megan rolled her eyes and said " it's a big big big big day" laughing a bit in the end.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:30 am

Star pinned her sparkly star fish pin in her hair, and slipped on her fishing boots. They were tall, and reached up to her knees. She pulled her golden trident from under her bed, where she kept it wrapped up in plastic. She carefully unwrapped it, pushed the plastic underneath her bed, and made her way to the Beach. It had white, glittery sand, and pure water that was almost transparent. She went into the water, hunting fish and throwing them into the bucket. Then she remembered. Today Is the Reaping. Hope I don't get picked, I don't care, as long as its not anyone I know or love.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:34 am

"6 hours left until work is over." Will thought, completing more electronics. "Then it's time for the reaping. I'm just glad I don't really care about a lot of people who are old enough to participate. No one I feel the need to volunteer for. But what if it's me? I don't think anyone my age likes me enough to die in my place."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am

When Star was done, she threw the trident over her shoulder, dragging the heavy bucket behind her. This halibut looks delicious. To bad the capitol gets them all. Could've fed me and my family for weeks.
Even though she was from a career district, Star still had to find her own food for her family. All the fish she would catch in the morning go to the capitol, and she has to get her own fish during the late evening. And theres hardly any, so she's stuck with cray fish or seaweed.

After she delivered the bucket of fish to the trains, Star made her way home. She found an Emerald coloured dress laying on her bed, and slipped it on. It was sparkly. There was also a green star fish pin, but she liked the one she had on. Her father gave it to her when she was eight, before it died. She carefully wrapped the trident in plastic wrap, and slid it under her bed. Then, she got dressed.

Star's reaping outfit:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 am

While hauling the tree home, Frankie couldn't help but think. The Reaping was almost here, and her name had been entered many times. She lived with a large family that had no hunting skills whatsoever. Therefore, Frankie had no choice but to do a tessarae. I'll probably get picked. Not a surprise, she thought as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:29 am

After a somber breakfast and a smile form her mom, Selena finished cattle herding and headed home with her father to get ready for the Reaping; her mother would join them later.

She got home and chose a light cotton blue dress. Woven into it was a large, tan, leather belt that almost covered her whole abdomen. She wore matching boots and used pins to tame her hair into a respectable 'do. She wore powdery blue eye shadow that she wore only for special occasions and she took her only valuable item and a family heirloom; a sapphire set in a silver chain with tiny silver vines wrapping around the crystal to keep it in place. She felt like she could throw up, her name had to be in there at least 20 times, 21 including this year.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:32 am

After adjusting her star fish pin, Star walked down the hall of her small wooden cabin. It was on the beach side. She was greeted by her five year old sister, Claire, and her mother. Her mother was cooking fish, but she didn't feel like eating. How could she? It was almost time for the reaping.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 am

Will walked out of his house onto the streets of District 3. Slowly he made his way up to the center of the district where the reaping would be taking place. The mayor and someone from the Capitol were up on stage. People with cameras were taking their places behind the crowd. Will scowled. "Just think, I have to come to these until I'm eighteen." He thought crossly.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Now all gussied up, Selena walked out to a saloon where she could watch the other district's Reaping. It wasn't fun, but with nothing left to do she felt that she should-- it be nice to her competition if she ended up being picked.

The only TV in the saloon was hoarded by a bunch of kids her age, all of them in their Reaping clothes. The TV was an outdated product created by the district 3 kids. It was considered trash in comparison to the new high-end models so it was given to district 10 where they decided to place it in the Moon Saloon, famous for it's bar fights and hospitality in the district. She squeezed her way up to the front to watch.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 pm

After several long hours, she had managed to bring the tree home. It was a time-consuming task that was also painful. Many scars climbed up Frankie's arm, reminding her that she needed to get dressed for the Reaping. Frankie walked inside the house, barely acknowledging her parents. She climbed up the creaky stairs to her quaint bedroom. There she dressed in a black t-shirt, pants with fancy details sewn on them, black flats with silver outlines, and a silver-colored jacket. She curled her blond hair and added a touch of mascara. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Will hardly paid attention as an overdressed woman from the Capitol droned on and on about the Games and why they should be important to the Districts of Panem, then walked over to a glass bowl and called out a name. The girl Tribute was a girl he didn't recognize. She walked stiffly onto the stage after her name was called. He leaned forward, listening carefully while the Capitol woman read a name off a slip of paper in a separate bowl.

"William Morrison."

Will frantically looked around, hoping for someone to raise their hand and volunteer, but just as he predicted, no one seemed to be willing to die in his place. "No, it can't be me. My name was only in five times." He thought, stepping up onto the stage beside the girl Tribute. "That's it. I'm done for." he thought watching the others leave.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Maxx, The young boy from district 11 was sitting and eating breakfast. "Mom! When does the reaping start?!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:32 pm

When it was time for the reaping, Star joined the other 14-tear-olds as an overly dressed woman from the capitol blabbed on about the same story. Then, she got to reading the girls slip. Star was doffed, caught in her own thoughts, when a high peppy voice knocked her out of it.

Star Mellow Shakspeare!

Star starred into mid air, with her eyes wide open. Then, she quickly jogged onto these stage, staring at the pool of girls with surprised expressions. Thats it. i'm done for. She thought as the capitol lady chose the boy tribute. She didn't recognize him. Thank god he wasn't someone she knew, or loved.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Selena watched the District 3 Reaping intently. A girl walked stiffly up the stage; she seemed to be an easy target. The boy who walked up the stage looked flabbergasted. The sign of relief in the rest of the crowd was apparent another year safe for them, but the boy had an astonished look in his eyes. She blessed herself for not being chosen.

Only a few hours till the district 10 Reaping...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:44 pm

William sat down on the train that was taking the District 3 tributes to the Capitol, watching a replay of the reaping. "I guess I don't look too pathetic." He thought when his district showed up. "Those kids from 1 and 2 are probably going to kill me 10 seconds into the games. Why am I even worrying about how I look to the Capitol?" He shook his head. "I still can't believe it's me. There are people in my District who had their names in 15 times or more. Why was it me?"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 pm

After some time surveying tributes form other districts, it came to be District 10's turn. Huddled with the rest of the 16-year-olds, Selena prayed for safety from another hunger games. After the blabbing of the same, overly-dress, pompous, capital woman from earlier it came to be the time to chose the girl tribute. The woman fished her hand through the bowl and took out a tiny slip of paper. "Evelyn McIntyre!" The woman shouted. Selena's heart dropped at the sound of the name. That was her best friends little sister. She looked at Sarah intently and about fainted when her friend was about to volunteer.

Time stood still and Selena's heart thudded, her friend's family needed friend her for food and money... Selena's own family was fine... She gulped hard and her hand shot up. She tried to sound mighty and strong but her voice squeaked as she yelled to volunteer. Her friend stared at her, the audience hushed... she began to cry.

She walked on stage and shut herself in a mental box.

She was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Frankie rushed out the house, but not before her mother thrust a ring into her shaking palm. "For luck," her mother whispered. The ring was in the shape of an ax surrounded by clovers. Honestly, Frankie didn't think a little piece of jewelry would grant her much luck in the Reaping, but she accepted with a smile anyways. Sliding it down her finger, Frankie headed towards her age section. The other 15-year-old kids look bored and nervous as a vibrantly colored woman from the Capitol chatted about the history of the Games. Frankie blocked her out until she started to pull out the names. She held her breath, not knowing what to accept. Will this "lucky" ring help me?
"Frankie Scott!"
It wasn't a surprise. After all, her name had been entered many times. Calmly, Frankie walked up the stage. She was a wreck on the inside, but was determined not to show it. It was important not to show her weakness, or the tributes for the other districts would certainly kill her. Wow, this ring is soooo lucky. Thanks, mom, your phony ring got me picked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next