Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:56 pm

"That girl is probably out." Will thought, watching Selena burst into tears on television on the train. "And maybe my district partner. The rest... I don't know. They'll probably kill me first." He examined the room, noticing a wide assortment of gadgets he recognized as coming from District 3.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 pm

The male tribute from District 7 was announced, and he took his place next to Frankie. Together, they walked into the Justice Building. There, Frankie's family cried their eyes out. "Thanks for the ring," Frankie muttered into her mother's quivering ear. She wanted her to know that this was her fault. The sentence made her mother cry again, but Frankie waved her away and boarded the train without another word. There was nothing to say or do that would improve her situation. While exiting the Justice Building, she spotted a boy, who looked like he was from some technology-making district, and a girl who was crying. Hmm. My competition doesn't look to bad.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith looked down on the ground as she waits for the name of District 5. The district she was in. Meredith's eyes started crying once she hears the name.. it was her little brother.

George J. Winters!

She looked up and saw her little brother yelling and screaming to go back. Meredith watched and her legs moved without her, controlling.

"George!" She screams, the guards holding her arms.

"I volunteer!" She says with tears running down her cheeks like a waterfall..
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:50 pm

After the goodbyes, Star had boarded the train. She sat in a long, plush leather seat, watching recaps of the reaping, Districts 1-12. The tributes from one and two obviously looked strong, while some other tributes were crying and in shock. She saw herself, quickly jogging up the stage like an idiot. She shook her head. When she saw the district 10 female tribute cry, she felt sorry. You can't blame her. All of us were probably going to die, anyways, including her.

An Avox served her, and she was surprised to see a plate of halibut. No doubt from district four. She bit into the tasty fish. She sighed. Tasted delicious. Like home.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

"As a tribute!" She continues, "I volunteer as a tribute!"

Meredith traded herself for her brother, there was no female tribute yet so she was exchanged from a boy to a girl..

Meredith stood up on the stage-like base and looked up with her tears gone and had an angry face on.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 pm

She... she was crying... in-front of everyone. She hopped off stage after the ordeal and cried some more. Her mom took her in her arms and cuddled her lovingly telling her it would be all right, but she knew better. She had seen the horrors of the games since she was 8 when a friend of her mothers had been entered.

After getting everything packed she took off her fancy outfit and took off the beautiful necklace. her mother walked into the room awkwardly and picked up the necklace. She smiled and spoke only with her eyes. She took Selena's hand, opened it, put the family heirloom in her hand, closed the hand firmly, yet affectionately, and smiled. Both of them were teary eyed and they each hugged each other. They met up with her father and walked briskly to the rain.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:21 pm

After she finished eating, she changed from her beautiful reaping dress to a pair of silk, pink pyjamas. A machine braided her hair, and she kept the starfish pin in it. She sat down on the plush bed, and starred at the ceiling. Only one thought occupied her mind as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Im going to die. I wonder.. Is that my faith?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Will sat on the large, soft bed, trying to figure out how to win the Games. "If I can get a sword, that's great. I guess my best chance would be to grab a weapon and some supplies and then run for it, killing anyone who follows." He shuddered. "I wish people back home liked me enough to sponsor me."
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:28 pm

No.. this cant be happening! Mariana thought. She was picked as tribute. No, she couldnt cry onstage, she smiled as she remembered Sponsors will help in the games if you make a good impression. She was grateful her older cosin survived the games and gave her tips in the case she was picked as a tribute. As she went toward the justice hall, a tear escaped from her eye. She was handed the the family heirloom by her mother,a small wooden bird, and put it in her pocket. She packed a small bag to take to the capitol. She said (probaly her last) goodbyes to her family, and headed toward the train.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:32 pm

"I wonder when we'll reach the Capitol." Will thought, climbing out of bed and looking out the window. "I'm kind of anxious to meet my fellow Tributes. I don't even really know my District partner. The friendlier I can get with them, the more they won't want to kill me." He wondered if he was still on camera.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:34 pm

She couldn't sleep, so she thought of strategies.
If I somehow manage to get a trident, then that would be great. Even a backpack or some knifes would be useful. She just hoped the arena wasn't to cold, because she lived in District four, where it was usually pretty warm. Just the slightest cold temperature would be to much too handle. She patted her star fish pin. She hoped it gave her good luck.

Even so, she had to focus of one main thing: How to not get killed by one of the rude, arrogant and disgusting career tributes. She may be from one of the career districts, but hated careers. Then an idea popped into her head. She smiled.

Stay with the careers, then ditch them when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Selena sat on a sofa, across from her sat the only living district 10 victor. The old woman smiled and asked how Selena was feeling, Selena just smiled and when the woman asked questions Selena would nod her head or say as little as possible.

Why had she volunteered...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 pm

"I wish I was from one of the career Districts, then everyone would want to take my place." Will thought, playing with a screen on the wall to figure out how it worked. He watched the girl Tribute cower in a corner. "I bet she'll be dead in 20 seconds." He thought, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 pm

After the District 10 woman smiled and got up elena walked to a room that was designated as her bedroom. She layed down and massaged her temples.

I'll have to be smart, and quick. I might not be sue overly fed, trained career tribute but I know how to work hard to live. If they don't have a whip made available to me I'll have to improvise. I'll need to grab the closest vital supplies and run. I'll need to find water... and when I find water Ill need a quiet, inconspicuous camp. She mulled over her meager plans before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Star was extremely bored and anxious, so she re-watched the reaping once more. She didn't care for the careers districts, but became more interested after the district two reaping. She watched, eliminating the people she wasn't worried about. District 3. The girl looked very scared, and seemed weak. As for the boy, he didn't seem as weak as the girl. He could be a threat. District four, the boy was bragging about being part of the careers. The rest of the districts had lots of fight in them, a girl from district seven didn't seem that weak, and other than crying, the girl from district 10 seems nice. Maybe I can make an alliance with some of them? Would they want to be with me? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Selena woke up to the aroma of an elegant dinner. The table was filled with District 10 delicacies. She smiled at the effort and sat down politely before forgetting her manners and digging in like a vulture might. She swallowed things while and after only 10 minutes she was full.

The district 10 victor woman smiled before excusing herself for bed, Selena stuck around and watched Capital News; Panem was anticipating the hunger games.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:56 pm

"I wonder if anyone will sponsor me." Will thought, pacing around the room. "If I can get sponsors, that's enough to keep me alive for a while." He looked up to the ceiling. "We'll be in the Capitol soon. I hope my stylist isn't a git."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:03 pm

After falling asleep- again- Selena looked out the window and saw the lights of the Capital on the horizon. They were almost there and a snowball began to grow in her stomach.
This is it... here is my end... hopefully I'll get a little bit of good out of it. she thought emotionlessly. She stared out the window before she feel back into dream land, her face pressed against the window.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 pm

"I'm not going to worry about the chariot parade and the interview until I've met my stylist." Will thought, leaving the room. "If the Capitol likes the way I look and talk, that could be important. Those people are rich, and could definitely afford to sponsor me."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:10 pm

As her train neared the city each second, Selena snoozed peacefully; dreams of her family and home filling her head. Her mothers blue eyes flashed by and her dads smile. She was glad to have both of those qualities, her red hair was a little extra from her great aunt Margaret. Everyone she loved went through her mind, their voices filling her head; love-yous, thanks-yous and good-byes all only a bit louder than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Her time on the train passed quickly. As Frankie sat on her overly soft bed, she thought of all the events that had happened that day. Let's recap. I cut down a tree, I got all dressed up for the stupid Reaping, I got picked because I used the tessarae so much, and I just got served the best meal ever. I guess this day wasn't so bad. Frankie sighed and changed out of her Reaping outfit, substituting it for a simple outfit, but left her ring. Capitol, here I come.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Will walked back into his room on the train. "Maybe I should learn a new skill while we're at the Training Center." He thought. "There aren't always swords, and if I don't have any survival skills I'll probably starve or get killed by one of the Capitol muttations."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith sat on the train; leaning on the window and her hand holding her head up. She watched trees quickly passing by. Tree after tree, Meredith started wondering what would've happen if she didn't volunteer as a tribute for her younger sibling.

"Stupid games." She says coldly with a blank poker face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:41 pm

((I'm sorry, what did I miss?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:41 pm

(( The reaping. We're on the train to the Capitol at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next