Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Ginevra reached the cave she was in and found someone..she thinks his name is Will. Ginevra took out her knife and said "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Star bolted into a nearby cave, landing onto the ground. She breathed heavily, trying to ignore the pain in her fingers. She sat up to examine the damage. Her hands were scorching, and her backpack had holes in it. Her trident was scratched, but it was fine other than that. Her eye was puffy and swollen she could hardly blink. It felt like it found fall out any minute. She looked at Meredith. " What damage did the acid give you?' she asked, digging out her first aid kit. She dabbed some scratch medicine around her eye, and wrapped it in heavy layers of bandages.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Will grabbed the sword and jumped to his feet. "my name is Will, 12." He said, trying to ignore the painful acid burns on his legs. "I'll make an alliance with you if I can trust you not to attack. If you attack, I'll kill you. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Selena watched, from the safety of a tree canopy, the acid rain fall. She had been eating some fruit when the rain came pouring down. She would've gone back out but she noticed an acrid smell and decided against it, good thing too.

She nibbled the last of her orange and decided to take a nap; she'd be safe under the thick canopy of leaves above her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Penelope watched the acid rain fall from the sky on her safe cave. Seeing those poor people made her laugh a little, but felt like she needed a partner. She took a small rock and threw it, it landed next to Will/William. "I guess it will have to be him." She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Star sat against the cave wall, across from Meredith. Her eye was seriously injured, and she could feel it become more swollen. She needed medicine, and quick. But she was a survivor. She wasn't going to cry and be seen as weak, she was going to be strong, and make her district proud. She straightened her Star fish pin. She needed some water to splash on her eye, and her water supply was running dangerously low.

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Will heard a rock fall to the ground at his feet. He turned around, but kept the sword pointed at Ginevra. He didn't see Penelope, so he turned back to Ginevra. "Not talking, huh, 12?" he said menacingly. "Listen, if you're not with me, you're against me. I'd rather not kill you, but I can. And you know it."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Penelope frowned and took a medium sized piece of wood and with a spike she wrote:

"Hey, you, I'm up here in a cave. Turn around, climb here and be my partner." She was going to write more but her handwriting was huge and there wasn't much space. With lots of care, she threw the piece of wood next to Will which made a loud sound.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:33 pm

" Wait here." Star mumbled to Meredith. She took the water bottles and stumbled out of the cave, past another cave that seemed to have people in it. She collapsed next to the river. She filled up the water bottle, and the small waves of the river splashed onto her eye, causing the bandages to droop. Good thing I have more bandages left. she thought. She ripped the remaining bandages off and splashed water onto her now shut closed swollen eye. She carried the canteens in her hands, since she left her bag back with Meredith. She couldn't see properly, and stumbled right into a cave were there were some occupants. Uh Oh. she looked up.

Ginervana and Will.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Will looked at the wood, reading Penelope's message. "Are you going to be my ally or not 12?" He said to Ginevra, kicking the wood into a corner. "Someone's stalking us, I think. Decide quick before we get killed." Then he looked down. Star. "Well, look who it is." He said to her. "Is this yours?" he threw Penelope's message at her. "Where's your ally? District 5? Is she dead already?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Star shifted herself out of the way, and the piece of wood landed outside the cave. She laughed a little bit. " You actually think that Meredith would be dead before you would be? Please. Get you're head out of the clouds, 3. You're not having much luck." Star held her trident up. " Want to fight? Or stay here and continue to have you're little debate? Well, the choice isn't yours." and with that, star opened her swollen eye a little bit, picked up her canteens, and fled the cave.

She ran, and went back into her cave with Meredith. She handed Meredith her canteen. " We need to lower the numbers." Star said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Will watched Star leave the cave, then turned back to Ginevra. "Ignore her. She's going to die, anyway. Are you going to be my ally or not?" He said, lowering his sword. "Someone please kill those girls from 4 and 5." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith looked at Star and took the canteen full of water.

"You saw others didn't you?" She says drinking in the canteen.

Meredith walked out and looked through the trees, bushes, and waters. She saw movement near the branches of the trees. Meredith took her trident and held it, ready to throw until she saw it was just a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:27 pm

(Erm sorry I wasn't online busy..I'll pretend she has an orange bag and a trident)

Clove quickly scurried through the forests as the sun began to sink into the skies grasp.She reached a dark cave,as curious as Clove is she heard voices coming Will?Ginerva?Clove thought ''Um...Hello''?She said in her thick Panem accent.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Star nodded, applying new badges. " My eye got swollen from the acid rain." she explained, tying and securing the bandages. " So, whats our new plan?" She took a sip from her canteen.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Clove walked into the small damp cave greeted by 2 tributes,''Why hello there Ginerva and Will'' she said tapping her trident in one hand.She felt the metal material on her trident.Clove smirked ''I shall be your ally Will'' Clove said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith threw the trident and it hit something, by the pressure it hit, it first was soft then hit a bony type thing. Meredith walked near it and saw red liquid coming down, she didn't notice but she hit a human, it was by accident of course but these are the games. She took her bloody trident and waited for the cannon to blow.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:40 pm

(errm...who did it hit?)

Clove slumped against the hard rock in the cave,she undid her braid and put her scrunchie on her wrist.She let her brown hair lay on her back.She put the trident on her lap and got closer to Will.So he can know Clove is on his side now.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 pm

[[ A random district guy, it isn't one of us, though. ]]
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Ginevra looked closely at Will and said " I'm Ginevra and I guess we are...allies..".
She looked at Clove and " hey! When did you come?!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Star raised her eyebrows. " Uh Oh." Star said. She looked at Meredith. " Lets see if the tribute has supplies." They walked to to tribute, and seen the tribute had a small backpack. They took the bag off the tributes back just as the cannon blew, and examined the supplies. A half full canteen of water, two apples, a fish hook, and a thin blanket. It wasn't the best, but they could use the blanket for concealment and add the apples and water to their food supply of a couple of fish, more fruits, and two canteens.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

"Not as useful but better than nothing." She says, looking through the stuff and heading back to their hideout.

Meredith took her her shirt and cleaned the pure red blood off of it and tried sharpening it with stone. It worked but it took a long time for the sharpening to actually work.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 pm

" So what do you have in your bags?" Ginevra said and showed Will and Clove what she has. Ginevra had almost everything she needed except water.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:15 am

Selena woke up after a good hour and began to wonder how the other tributes were doing. So far she was all alone in the jungle, she had to wonder who had made alliances and whther they were near her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 am

Clove smiled at Ginerva ''I was out cold for a while,but I managed to get a pack of knifes,a sleeping bag,night vision goggles,some water and bread but nothing else really'' Clove said tucking the materials back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next