Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:59 am

(L.O.L, your character is being a little bit overpowered. Also, there is a new arena for every Hunger Games, so it's impossible for there to be traces of tributes from other Games in the arena.)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:57 pm

((just got a new tablet and currently playing apps but why not log in?))

Penelope stood there next to will. "Well, you still have me as an alliance, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:23 pm

"Right." He said. "What have you got in the way of supplies? All I've got is a sword, some rope and a box of matches." He pulls out his pack and shows her the contents. "You're from District 1, right? You're probably a good fighter."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:45 pm

"I liked spies as a child, so I am great at the element of surprise and other spy stuff." She whispered. "And I found this nail polish remover on the floor. It might work as poison if we trick someone to drink it." Penelope said. "And I also found a cave. Its not very big but its in a great spot so its well-hidden."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 pm

"Another cave would be great. The girls from districts 4 and 5 spotted us a while back." He said, relieved to have a useful ally. "Except I can't move at all. That stupid Starfish skewered my leg with a trident."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Star unwrapped her bandages. life, Death.. what's the difference? she thought, throwing the filthy bandages onto the ground. She jumped down from the tree, which made her grimace. She had a bad leg. Still, she needed to wash it off. When she got to the river, she settled down and drank, letting her leg soak. This is where Will and Ginerva and Penelope are.. she thought. Oh well.. Let then come get me.. Let them..
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Selena stared into the roof of her shelter. She was surprised she was still alive, but then again she had completely avoided all other tributes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
Still, she needed to wash it off. When she got to the river, she settled down and drank, letting her leg soak. This is where Will and Ginerva and Penelope are.. she thought. Oh well.. Let then come get me.. Let them..

(I totally know where you got that little scene from. In the Hunger Games, when Katniss gets fireballed and has to wash of the burns, shortly before Cato and his gang chase her up a tree which is shortly before the tracker-jacker incident....)

"I know I might seem a little paranoid, being so afraid of Star, but believe me she's a threat right now." Will said to Penelope. "Especially since she's seen us, and she's freaky with that trident. As soon as I can walk, we're out of here. If we see her, we kill her."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:32 pm

"You might not be walking in long." She said, sighing silently. "I don't have much medicine. But I have this thing right here," She said, pointing to a small bottle full of a liquid that helped disinfect injuries. "It might sting a little or a lot, but it will decrease the chances of having an infection." Penelope said, placing the medicine on the floor right next to Will.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:38 pm

"Thanks." Will said, disappointed but grateful. "I had two other allies with me. Clove is off somewhere, and Ginevra ran off just a few hours ago. I couldn't follow her. She took all her supplies with her, too." He shook his head. "Traitor. She left me lying on the ground with Star. I'm lucky I didn't get slaughtered."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 pm

((On new tablet, by the way, PM which APPS I should download if you can.))

"I'm sorry. I might have to carry you there unless you want to stay here." She said, pourimg some liquid into the woujd.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 pm

"Don't be ridiculous. You can't possibly lift me." Will said, shaking his head. "I'm a head taller than you, and I probably weigh more than you do even though I grew up practically starving. We'll just have to wait it out, even if it's risking a Starfish attack."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:53 pm

"Hey guys" Clove said walking over to the group "How many tributes are left"?Clove asked putting a wet bandage on her cut.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Penelope nodded and looked at her surroundings. "Why do you call her Starfish, though?" As she walked Clove get closer, she smiled. "Do you have any bandages to lend us? And, no, I don't know how many are left."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:59 pm

"I have no idea how many are left, Clove." Will said, shrugging. "Let's see, I killed the boy from District 1 -Sorry Penelope if you knew him, both from 8 and 9, the boy from 10, my District partner from 3 died in the bloodbath, the girl from 11 died in the acid storm, and Ginevra killed the boy from 6. Nine dead, fifteen left."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Star Re-applied her bandages, and filled up her water-bottle. She caught a few fish, wrapped them up in her plastic, and put them in her pack. Well, she ate one raw. She needed to retrieve Meredith's trident. She tip-toed up to the cave were Will and the others still were, and quickly grabbed the trident, then, she ran.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Will heard Star's footsteps. "Did anyone else hear that?" He asked, gripping the handle of his sword. "It sounds like someone's running around out there. "
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:51 pm

She scurried up her oak tree, making sure she was hidden. She relaxed after a while, and began taking sips of her water.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 pm

"Yes, I heard that." Penelope whispered. "Can you lend me your sword? I don't think the whip could be of much use, unless it is used for torture. I don't think I am the kind of person who could do that." She whispered, taking her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:54 pm

"Sure." he said, handing it over. "It's a little heavy, though. Are you sure you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 pm

''Guys!I know were Star is hiding''!!Clove said quietly,she gripped her 5 knifes on her side of her waist.She held her trident tightly ''She's on an oak tree near the cave's entrance'' Clove said nodding.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Star yawned. She was weak. She couldn't stay in this tree forever. Her and Meredith hopped down. They ran for about twenty minutes, before hiding in there original cave.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

"How long ago did you see her there? Chances are she's moved on." Will said. "If she's still there, throw a knife up in the tree. Even if you miss, if she ducks she'll fall out and break her skull on the ground."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Star re-adjusted the cave rocks, and started a fire with some of her matches. She cooked the fish she caught while down at the lake, and added some berries she found. When she was done, she kept the fire on for warmth and began to eat, taking sips of water and eating mouthfuls of berries. She offered the same to Meredith.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith declined the offer for the food and water.

"No thanks, you need it more." She says, shaking her head.

Meredith stood up and fixed the whip in her belt so it's on nice and steady. She held her trident tightly but calmly and made the bottom of the trident touch the ground.

"Careful." She says looking at the berries, "Those could be Nightlock."

Meredith told Star she was going out for a while to try to hunt for someone and left with cautious.

She stood on a tree branch and scouted the place, looking for people who would like the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next