Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

The Hunger Games RP - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm

As Selena came closer to the other tributes she could hear a large animal breathing. She slowled down to a crawl, unsure of what it was, but quite sure that the others must be near.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Star scurried behind a larger branch of her tree, and shined her trident with her bloody, ripped shirt.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 am

By the time Will noticed the bull, it was already about 20 feet away from him and looking steadily angrier. He tried to crawl away, not saying anything or making sudden movements. "Where did Starfish go? I was probably out for at least 20 minutes, I could have missed a cannon." He thought, trying not to look the bull in the eye.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Star whipped her trident at Will, aiming for his stomach. She silently prayed no one would notice her.

GM tell meh if I hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:31 pm

DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Star whipped her trident at Will, aiming for his stomach. She silently prayed no one would notice her.

GM tell meh if I hit
You hit, 8.
Sorry Will, looks painful
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Star let out a sigh, and she watched the trident enter Will's stomach. She pulled the other one that belonged to Meredith. I'll finish this jerk off. Anger filled her, and she whipped the trident at Will's chest.

TELL ME IF I HIT GM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 am

Hope~ wrote:
Star let out a sigh, and she watched the trident enter Will's stomach. She pulled the other one that belonged to Meredith. I'll finish this jerk off. Anger filled her, and she whipped the trident at Will's chest.

TELL ME IF I HIT GM
4, Star missed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25