Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:21 am

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
(( Ouch. Am I still alive, or what?))

Will slashed the sword into Mariana's neck. "Goodbye, District 6. It was nice talking to... AAAARRGGH!!" A trident stabs him in the back. It didn't seem to go all the way through him, but the damage is significant. He blacks out, lying next to the almost dead Mariana.
Did you get hit a lot? Then um yes. And if no, um you'll be close to dying I mean like who can survive a huge trident in their back.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 am

( Let's see: I had 5 hit points to begin with. I healed the damage from the trident I took to the leg a while ago, and I don't think I took any damage since. A wound to the back should probably take at least 3 hit points, leaving me with 2. Mariana, on the other hand, fell out of a tree and then took serious damage to the neck, leaving her with 1 or even 0 hit points. Think that sounds accurate? It's really up to a gamemaker to decide who's dead, though.)
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:23 am

Mariana and Ron have both taken one point too many, and have 0 hit points, they will die fairly soon if they receive no outside help. They are still however hanging ever so slightly to the edge of this mortal coil.

@Kit-kat: Deeply sorry, but the generator is necessary. Trust me that you would hate it a lot more if your fellow tributes could decide randomly when you die.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:27 am

(Oh crap. Someone. Sponsor. Me.)
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:49 pm

Silmaril wrote:
Mariana and Ron have both taken one point too many, and have 0 hit points, they will die fairly soon if they receive no outside help. They are still however hanging ever so slightly to the edge of this mortal coil.

@Kit-kat: Deeply sorry, but the generator is necessary. Trust me that you would hate it a lot more if your fellow tributes could decide randomly when you die.

(Well of course, it was just an unlucky pick on the generator. And someone sponsor meeee.)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 am

(( Hey, how does the sponsor thing work anyway? It doesn't seem fair for us to decide we get sponsored ourselves, so is it the Gamemakers?))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:09 am

((since my character is dead, i'm a viewer now, so does that mean i can sponsor someone?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:09 am

(( Yes, I think it does. PLEASE CHOOSE ME NOT MARIANA.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:21 am

((I'll use the random number generator. You'll be two, she'll be one. If your number comes out, ill sponsor you.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:23 am

((I think you get to choose who you sponsor. Your character Heroic Sacrificed herself for my character... ))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 am

((If I choose you, it would be unfair, but with the generator made it fair. Congratulations William, you are now sponsored by me.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 am

(( Awesome. What do I get?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:36 am

((And at this veeeeery heartwarming moment, I decided to launch a real live angry bull at you. Have fun tributes.))
A huge bull that seems mildly upset is in the arena by where Will, Mariana, and Star is. It seems to be neutral but it also looks like it can be provoked easily.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 am

((Oh, thanks so much.. *sarcastic*))

I've decided that giving meat to Will won't be a good idea, so instead I'll give him a bowl with chicken soup, a spoon, a knife and a fork, inside a small leather bag. Then, a half-full medicine kit and many bandages, and finally, night vision glasses and rope.

((Is that too much?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 am

Rinland ❤ wrote:
((Oh, thanks so much.. *sarcastic*))

I've decided that giving meat to Will won't be a good idea, so instead I'll give him a bowl with chicken soup, a spoon, a knife and a fork, inside a small leather bag. Then, a half-full medicine kit and many bandages, and finally, night vision glasses and rope.

((Is that too much?))
((Seems just fine with me but a little lengthy but I'll let this one pass))
Back to top Go down
xXGlowXx
Regular Fantagian
xXGlowXx

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:14 am

(( Ahh! Run there is a fire spreading!))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:36 am

Star sees a huge bull, and quickly conceals herself into the tree. The tree has large branches, and she can easily sit on one. She sits on one closest to the top of the tree, and eats another apple. Good thing i'm down here. But I need my trident back. Even though she had two, she felt more comfortable with one. She quickly scurried down the tree, and grabbed her trident. SHe didn't want to provoke the bull. She then sits down in her previous spot, munching on her apple.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Will grabs the pack out of the air. "Finally, a sponsor." He thought. A cannon fires and Mariana's corpse is pulled into the air by the hovercraft. It's only this that reminds him he's lying in a pool of his own blood, and hurriedly rummages through the pack, pulling out the medicine. He doesn't notice the bull, and is preoccupied with not bleeding to death right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:30 pm

I smiled as I saw Will picking up the package, and then her attention changed focus to the bull. "He should've noticed it by now!"
((I won't even name my character, that's why I put I.))
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 pm

(Well since im dead does that mean i can sponsor someone later in the games?)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:05 pm

(i think so.)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Star thought, still munching on her apple core. If I provoke it, it might attack Will. she smiled at the thought. She threw her apple-core down at the bull, and it looked around angrily. That should set it off.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:04 am

(( Sorry for being inactive over the weekend. Star, I think that might be the dumbest thing you ever did this whole darn RP. It's probably going to come running the direction it felt the apple core coming from, which, is to say, it's probably going straight for you. But it's up to a gamemaker to decide who gets trampled.))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:15 pm

((deeply sorry for the RP been attacked by school work and my own thoughts =3=)

Selena began to head back to where she had last seen the other tributes. IT was out of sheer curiosity, otherwise she would occupy the safety of her secluded, hidden, shelter by the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
(( Sorry for being inactive over the weekend. Star, I think that might be the dumbest thing you ever did this whole darn RP. It's probably going to come running the direction it felt the apple core coming from, which, is to say, it's probably going straight for you. But it's up to a gamemaker to decide who gets trampled.))
Well you certainly proved a point. And since its realistic, sorry Star.
The bull slowly turned towards Star, enraged. It stamped it hooves angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next