Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:26 pm

The medicine worked wonders. It did what the best district four medicine would do in a week in only two minutes. She felt relieved, and she threw the bandages into a nearby tree branch. She picked an apple, and began cutting it with a sharp piece of rock she found.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:14 pm

" Hey, im not looking for a fight." Mariana popped through the leaves."Leave me alone and ill leave you alone. For the rest of the games."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 am

Star ate a piece of the apple. It tasted quite bitter, but she wasn't going to waste a whole fish to clench the tiny bit of hunger that made her stomach curl. Instead, she found a nearby apple tree and picked one of the apples. It was better than starving.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:28 am

"Why? So you can kill me later?" Will said to Mariana, standing up on a branch. "I've found you now, and you can't run, so what better time to get you out of the games?" He swung the sword at her, attempting to knock her out of the tree.

(Gamemaker, tell me if I hit.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:30 am

((Ron, 5. Hit.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:30 am

Star heard a slight crash, but she shrugged and continued eating her apple. She wrapped the remaining pieces up in her plastic, and put it in her bag. She let her legs swing of the branches, her trident gripped in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:36 am

Will watches Mariana fall. He laughs, climbing down the tree to where she lay. "Wonderful. You're probably paralyzed." He held the sword to her neck. "What a pretty little head you have. It won't be on your neck much longer, though."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:38 am

Star shot her head down, and seen people fighting. She squinted, and slowly moved her head a little farther out. Her eyes widened.

Will.. Killing the girl from district 6?!

Star quickly threw her pack over her shoulder, and jumped to a farther tree. It had much more concealment. No way he could see her and Meredith.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Mariana fell and her arm was broken. Great the bone is probaly shattered or something ... With her other arm, she took her spear and thrust it toward Will.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Selena stared into the river before washing her face. She smelt musty and very much wished that the other tributes would kill each other already.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:32 am

Star watched the whole fight, amused.

Hope she kills him, but that looks very unlikely because she's freshly wounded.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 am

( Mariana just threw something at me, and I can't react until someone tells us if she hit or not. )
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:06 pm

(waits for gamemaker to see if i hit or not)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:20 pm

kitkat22 wrote:
(waits for gamemaker to see if i hit or not)
Sorry about being late, 4
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 pm

((4's a miss, right?))

Will ducked the spear, slamming Mariana's fist into the dirt. "Nice try." he sneered. "Since you're not going to cooperate, I guess I'll just have to do it now." He swung the sword at Mariana, aiming to cut off her head.

((Gamemaker, tell me if I hit.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Star watched with her eyes opened. Since she was concealed, she wanted to try something rash. No one could see her, so she pulled her trident out. She waited for the right time to aim, staying alert while finishing her apple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
((4's a miss, right?))

Will ducked the spear, slamming Mariana's fist into the dirt. "Nice try." he sneered. "Since you're not going to cooperate, I guess I'll just have to do it now." He swung the sword at Mariana, aiming to cut off her head.

((Gamemaker, tell me if I hit.))
Yes a Miss.

and 9. You hit. Sorry KitKat. The generator decided to be mean.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:45 pm

(Ooh! Any last words, miss kitkat?)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:56 pm

((bleh sorry for being inactive... not like I have much influence in the RP... yet ;o))

Selena climbed onto a tree to get a better look at the area. She could see the table-top cliffs and the stoney area from where she had slept the first night. If she continued following the river she'd reach what appeared to be a lake of average size and that was about as far as she could see. She decided to follow the river for another hour or two.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Star threw her trident, aiming for Will's back.

( GM tell me if I hit. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:09 pm

(( Is Mariana dead? She just took a truckload of damage right to the throat, after falling like 50-80 feet out of a tree.))
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
(( Is Mariana dead? She just took a truckload of damage right to the throat, after falling like 50-80 feet out of a tree.))

( i honestly dont remember how many hit you have to take until your dead, does anyone remember? Oh and i also hate that generator -_-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:24 pm

DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Star threw her trident, aiming for Will's back.

( GM tell me if I hit. ^_^)
7, Sorry Captain, looks like that one hurts

And sorry, Marina is dead I guess? Idk? I'm assuming yes since she gets beat up so badly ewe
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:31 pm

( um i guesst shes still breathing, but she is almost dead.)

Mariana watched as someone threw a trident at Will. She was laying down, her spear still in hand, trying to focus on breathing.I cant take anymore... I dont want to die!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:46 am

(( Ouch. Am I still alive, or what?))

Will slashed the sword into Mariana's neck. "Goodbye, District 6. It was nice talking to... AAAARRGGH!!" A trident stabs him in the back. It didn't seem to go all the way through him, but the damage is significant. He blacks out, lying next to the almost dead Mariana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next