Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Before the trident could hit or not, Penelope stood in-front of Will to cover him.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Star's trident thrust: hit, 8, torso, Penelope
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Star smirked, then ran toward Penelope. She dragged her to the front of the cave, and lifted her up. She pushed her against the wall, and aimed for Penelope's stomach.

Gamemaker please tell me if I hit or not.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Penelope's eyes instantly closed. She was unable to move. "W-will.. g-go and save yourself.." She whispered weakly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Will nodded, retrieving his sword. "You were a good ally, Penelope. I wish I could have spent some more time with you." He said before running out of the cave at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Penelope sighed and she tried to open her eyes. She blindly used her foot to try to pick up her whip. She caught her whip under her foot and a small smile appeared on her face. She kicked up the whip and it landed on her hand. She closed her eyes and held the whip. She gathered all her strength. She opened her eyes and managed to get her right arm out of Star's grasp. "If I d-die.." She paused. "YOU WILL TOO!" She yelled, using her whip on Star and collapsing on the floor.

(game-maker please tell me if i hit.)
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Penelope's whip slash: 5 with +2 final hit bonus (7), hit, torso
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Star grimances, taking a moment to stand up. Then, she staggers towards Penelope. She throws her trident, aiming for Penelope's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 pm

( Is Penelope dead?)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 pm

(not dead but barely alive. she's bleeding to death and will die in minutes or even seconds if she doesn't get help.)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Star kicks Penelope's stomach, stomping on her. She smirks. " Bye, Bye, district one!" Star punches Penelope. She gets her trident, aiming for Penelope's stomach.

( tell me if Star hit with the trident, gamemaker..)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Will climbed down the side of the cliff. "Shouldn't there have been a cannon by now?" He thought, running into the forest. He put as much distance as he could between himself and Star before stopping about a mile and a half from the cave. "There is no way Penelope could have survived that. Star's trident practically went through her."
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Mariana watched the fight from the safety of a bolder. She saw a girl fall to the ground. Isnt that Penelope from district 1? She must surely be dead. She ran toward the forest as fast as she could. Once that cannon went of she would have been discovered, and she wasnt looking for a fight, especially with Star.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Penelope crawled away weakly as fast as she could. It took her a long while but she was far away from Star. If she was going to die today, she wanted to die in peace. Not dieing while being kicked, punched stabbed or something.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Star followed the trail of blood that Penelope left. She came up to her. She lifted her trident. No mercy, right? she said. That's what we're taught. Then, she sent her trident into Penelope's back.

( tell me if I hit, gamemaker?)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:38 pm

"Just.. Leave me alone!" Penelope cried out, laying down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Now you cry? After all the innocent people you're district KILLED for fun? Star got angry. My brother was in the Hunger Games. He was in a tree. Then, a district one person found him. They could of left him alone. BUT NO, THEY CHASED HIM OUT OF A TREE AND TORTURED HIM, AND LAUGHED WHEN HE BLED! Star's blood was boiling. She was about to give her fatal blow. She threw her trident, aiming for the back of Penelope's head.

Gamemaker tell me if i HIT
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:15 am

( At this point, I think Penelope might be dead.)
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 am

Star's TRident, Miss

(I used the website soo....)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Star pulled her trident. She walked away. I'll wait to here you're cannon.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:02 pm

"Is someone sponsoring Penelope or something? She should be dead by now." Will thought, climbing out of the tree and walking further out into the forest, hoping to run into a tribute to kill. After all, he seemed to be in pretty good shape compared to some girl he knew. "I think I saw a couple tributes in this area around the time of the bloodbath, I wonder if they're still here."
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Mariana was walking around looking for food. She saw a bird that she knew would be edible, and grabbed her spear and threw it at the animal. It hit, and she wrapped it and put it in her bag. She wasn't hungry as of now, so she wanted to stock up on some food. She kept walking and froze when she heard someone. She ran quietly toward the highest tree, climbed up a high branch, and hid in the leaves. Whoever is there please don't find me. She made it this far without meeting any tributes, and she wouldn't start now.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 am

Will was able to hear Mariana climbing up the tree. From the sound of the branches cracking, he could tell it was too large to be a squirrel and was more likely a mutt or another tribute. He quickly pulled his sword out of his belt, looking up into the trees. He could see Mariana through the leaves. "Why hello there, District 6. Fine day, isn't it?" He said casually, climbing up the tree after her. "Too bad it's going to be your last. Shouldn't have overestimated your sneakiness, huh?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 am

Star walked away from the field where Penelope was; She'll be dead in a day, tops. Star said. Right now I have to focus more on survival. Well, I don't know where Meredith went. I lost her when I ran after Penelope; maybe she's still at the cave? Star stopped when she heard the whistling of a stream. She quickly walked to it. It looked cold and fresh, so she dumped the water in her water bottle out and filled it with the fresh stream water. Then, she rinsed the part of her leg the blue fire burned. She unwrapped the bandages around her leg; it was healed now, just a slight red blotch remained. It didn't hurt, though. As for her eye, it needed to be kept wrapped up because Star was sure that the bandages were the only thing keeping it from falling out. When she was done, she travelled in the direction she ran from when she reached Will's cave. She went in, and he was gone. No Will..No Penelope.. No Ginerva... Hey.. Clove's stuff? Star couldn't believe it. she quickly and quietly walked inside. Not all of Clove's stuff was there; just a bit of fancy medicine. This will be useful for my eye. she quickly ran, the scurried up there concealed tree to find Meredith. She held up the medicine, a big smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Penelope didn't feel more than half of her body and was feeling extremely sick. Her skin, it was almost as white as snow. She breathed in and out, crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next