Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith smirked and looked at her, investigated her. She thought Star was worthy enough, confident enough, and brave enough.

"I know that." She says to her, about the whistling, "You don't know what my plans are."

Meredith grabbed her shiny silver trident and put her whip on her belt.

"And two can play it that way."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Selena walked on, the stream ended at a turbulent river. The water thrashed against the shoreline and Selena judged that it would be impossible to cross Unless I had a boat....

She backtracked quickly and crossed a shallow area of the stream to follow the raging river west instead of east. She hummed a tune sung by the children of District 10; it was a good day.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Star lossend her grip on her trident.

" I like you're spunk, 5." she said, gripping her backpack.

She looked around.

She held her hand out, but caution was in her seaweed green eyes.

" Allies?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:08 pm

"I guess the only things I need to worry about now are mountain goats." Will thought, reaching the top of the cliff. There wouldn't be any shelter from rain, but it was high enough that most Tributes probably couldn't follow him up there. He put his pack down beside him. "Now, where is Clove?"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Selena lied down to rest for a little bit; she was tired and hungry. Nearby she found a orange tree grove and she happily picked the biggest, juiciest ones. The reminded her of a birthday treat she had once long ago and the memory made her smile.

She wiped her chin, lifted up her backpack and disembarked, moving quickly for the rays of dawn were already appearing. She hummed some more to keep her sane; no need to lose her mind so early in the game.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith smirked but had a gentle smile inside.

"Accepted." She whispers and takes her trident.

Meredith throws the trident a meter away Star and jumped from branch to branch until she was down. Her hair in the way of her eyes, she moves it and takes the trident. Meredith feels her whip to know it's still there.

She hid behind the tree and told Star to follow her, she looked strong and brave, she was but she hid most of her true feelings inside. Meredith had a mission, to protect her younger brother, and that mission was almost accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Will looked up at the sky. "No cannons." he thought. "Maybe Star and Meredith formed an alliance. Or ran away from each other. Clove, just find me already..." He rummaged through the pack, pulling out some cheese and bread. "Seven down, 17 left to go."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Penelope took her bangs out of her hazel eyes. She hummed a melody to herself as she woke up early in the morning. It seemed like two in the morning to her, early enough. She could hear the beautiful sound of the birds singing to a similar tune to the one she was humming. The sound stopped as all she heard was the sound of her thinking loudly about how to get out of the cage, since she couldn't jump the spikes because they were too tall. "I got an idea!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:20 pm

(Logging off. I'll be back on tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 pm

" We should set up camp." Star said, dropping her bag down. " It will be night soon enough." she attached her trident to her belt, and waited for Meredith's answer.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:33 pm

(( Rainbow, it's only just dawn. What do you mean it'll be night soon?))

Will put the rest of the food back in the pack. "I wonder how long I can stay up here." He thought, keeping his ears open for cannons. "Clove can't have died. She wasn't dead last night and there's no way I could have missed the cannon." He gripped the sword tightly, ready to attack if Star or Meredith were coming for him.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Star sat up, leaning against a tree. She could't sleep, she had to be alert. She sipped from her water bottle quietly, her trident next to her, her pack on her back. She looked up at the sky. It was dawn. She felt her eyes betraying her, and quickly fluttered them opened. She looked at Meredith. " Maybe when can catch some fish today?" she yawned, slumping against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

"Okay, let's go." She says, "But we have to travel through the trees. Won't be worth it to go by foot or else we'll probably get injured from them."

Meredith climbed up a tree and stood up on a branch, trying to balance.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Star scaled up the tree, dragging herself across the branches. She laughs weakly. " I'm better with water." She explains, gripping her trident in her hand. She spots a river, and points to it. " How about we go there?" And with that, Star jumped down from the tree, splashing in the water.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Ginevra was in a big cave. She sat down and opened her bag. 'Its very big' she said while opening it. She had 12 arrows with a bow, 12 knives with a belt for it, a water bottle, crackers, few birds she hunted, iodine and other medicines, sleeping bag, jacket, night vision goggles, nuts,rain jacket and ropes. 'wow that's... A lot' she thought. She opened the water bottle and found no water 'great!'.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 am

"Still no cannons? This smells like an alliance to me." Will thought, looking down at the forest for a sign of the other tributes. "I bet they can hunt, too. I only got a few supplies. And I'm running out of food..."
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:29 am

Ginevra decided to get water. She got out of the cave and looked at the sky. It's already Night. She looked at the moon and it was a crest. She used the moon to know where is the north,south,east and west. She decided to go east. She noticed there was trees....
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 am

"If there haven't been any deaths, that means the Capitol is getting bored. And if the Capitol is bored, that means that the Gamemakers are going to throw something at us to liven things up. I just hope it's not mountain lions." Will thought, pulling his sword closer to him. "I need more food. Maybe I should go looking for some Tributes to team up with. I could use their supplies."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 am

Star kneeled down, and spotted some tiny fish. Not this best, but they would do. She hadn't eaten since the bloodbath, and she was hungry. She threw her trident down, catching five fishes. She carefully picked them up, and turned to Meredith. " We need to make a fire." Star said. " How about you stay guard while I cook?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am

Will pulled the rope out of his pack and started climbing back down the cliff, on the opposite side from where he had last seen Meredith and Star. He didn't fancy running into them, since they had weapons and could probably take him down before he lifted his sword. "I don't want to be the target of any gamemaker attacks, and the top of a cliff isn't the safest place to be if they decide to pull out the lightning." He thought, putting the rope back in the pack and sealing it. He walked around the edge of the cliff away from the woods.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 am

It started to rain heavily, and by the looks of it. It was ACID. Ginevra quickly wore her rain coat and decided to run back to her cave. She started to run faster
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 am

(( How much of the arena is the acid rain affecting? Just Ginevra's location or the whole arena?))
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:41 am

((The whole area))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:49 am

Star felt something burn into her hand. Then the back of her neck. She looked up, and discovered an ACID raining her. A drop entered her eye, and she quickly clasped her hand over her eye. Cmon, Lets go, Meredith!" Star yelled, slinging her pack over her back. She pulled Meredith by the arm, trying her best to avoid the rain. It hit her bag, her face, her hands. She ignored the stinging. She was focused on finding cover, or concealment from the trees.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 am

Will got drenched in acid rain before he could even start running. He staggered back into the cave he found earlier, ripping of his jacket to avoid burning himself further. Outside, he heard screaming and a cannon fire several minutes later. Praying it wasn't Clove, he checked to see how much damage the acid did to him. It burned several holes into his boots and jacket, and one of his fingers was gone entirely. His legs and left arm were badly scorched. "Why didn't I just kill Star or Meredith when I had the chance?" He thought.

( The cannon was for the District 11 girl.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next