Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:02 pm

( The HG isn't like that..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:08 pm

((I'm going to be neutral, I won't sponsor any of you, but I'm going to try come up with something kawaii desu to kill you in the arena.
If you need the number thing, just PM me.

And have fun trying to kill each other!))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:29 pm

(( Why not throw something at us now? The blood and violence has been kind of slowing down lately, and I think it's about time for someone to die.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:33 pm

((Okaaaaaaaay if you wish :3
I know this is awful bit I barley know any of your characters names and I'm uncreative
Don't worryyou don't have to due, this is directed to anyone, if you don't want to.))

A fire starts off from nowhere around where Ginvera is. It is blue in color and smells odd. It is poisonous.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:45 pm

In the cave, Star is chewing on a piece of bark. She didn't want to waste her precious fish. She smelt something, and began snorting. She was at the front of the cave. She seen a wall of blue fire. Her eyes widened. Luckily, the cave she was in extended. She crawled to the very back. If she had to, she would break out like she did before. The rocks were still fragile. So, trident in hand, she leaned against the wall, and pulled her shirt over her face to block her nose and mouth.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:57 pm

( i missed soo much. Ok for now i have no alliances, some knives, a spear, and a backpack with a first aid kit, crackers, a canteen, and some rope.)

Marina was walking around looking for food. She didnt want to waste her crackers, but she didnt want to go all the way to the water for fish.So Mariana decided to go into a cave, hid behing a rock, and started to smell something wierd. She covered her nose and mouth, grabbed her spear, and thought I knew it. The games arent intresting enough, so some gamemaker is starting something. That must be the smell...
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:58 pm

wafflefries wrote:
( i missed soo much. Ok for now i have no alliances, some knives, a spear, and a backpack with a first aid kit, crackers, a canteen, and some rope.)

Marina was walking around looking for food. She didnt want to waste her crackers, but she didnt want to go all the way to the water for fish.So Mariana decided to go into a cave, hid behing a rock, and started to smell something wierd. She covered her nose and mouth, grabbed her spear, and thought I knew it. The games arent intresting enough, so some gamemaker is starting something. That must be the smell...

( Sorry what district are you from? You missed, like, everything :/)
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 pm

( i know :/ Im from district 6)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:44 am

The huge wall of blue fire was easily visible from where Will and his allies were. "Oh no. Not more running." He said. "Guys, we kind of need to get out of here if we don't want to burn to a crisp. Too bad no one sponsored us, I'm not sure if it's possible for me to keep up with you."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 am

Selena washed her face and drank from her canteen before filling it back up. She felt powerful and the adrenaline rush began to sub-side. She COULD win this! She just knew it! Quietly she sneaked back to her camp so that she could enjoy some rest before moving on.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:43 am

The flame burst through the cave. She banged her trident, pushing the walls down, and a tiny bit of the fire burned a piece of fabric. She was able to out-run it, and dived into the lake.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Mariana looked out from behind the rock. She saw a wall of blue flames approcing the caves entrance. She had to make a run for it if she wanted to live. She ran and barely missed the wall of flame as it closed in on the cave. Holding her breath, she ran to the water, only to find some people already there.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:04 am

"It looks like the fire isn't going to reach where we are. Do you think it's safe to stay?" Will asked. "We're on the other side of the water."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 pm

She splashed off, even though she was sure no part of her was burning. The water felt soothing on her hot skin, though, so she decided to lay in the water for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 am

(omg ignore that part when I said she was in some secret hideout. let's pretend that she is in a tree)
Ginevra smelt fire. She quickly stood and hopped down and saw trees were burning. 'Oh crap' She thought and started to run as fast as she can.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 am

"Hey, maybe Starfish isn't as fast as she was in training." Will laughed, although feeling a little sick that he was so looking forward to the death of another kid. "Who do you think the gamemakers are trying to take out with this fire? Not us, certainly."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 pm

"Maybe we should get moving. This place might not be as safe as it looks." She said, sniffing the air, and then coughed a few times. "It smells horrible." She said. "Are you still weak from that cut?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:09 pm

"Probably, but I'd rather be in some amount of pain for a few minutes than suffocate." Will said, pulling himself upright. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:09 pm

Star raised from the lake. She heard talking in Will's cave. She walked toward it, and poked her head in, though gripping her trident and ready to throw. " Fire's gone, if you've been to occupied to notice." She sighed. " Wheres Ginerva? Thought she was you're ally?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 pm

"Where should we go?" Penelope said, taking her bag and standing up.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Star scrunched her eyebrows. She stepped into the cave. " I asked you a question." she said. " I don't care about killing you, but where is Ginerva?" She said, her trident gripped in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:17 pm

"Ginevra ran off." Will said, picking up his sword and moving closer to Star. "You're going down, 4!" He threw his sword at her.

(Could a gamemaker please tell me if I hit or miss? Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Will's sword clatters to the ground; miss, 6 with a -2 penalty for ineffective attack (4)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Penelope took her whip and aimed for Star's leg. "Take that!" She yelled.

(tell me if i hit, someone.)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Star raises her eyebrows, and looks down at the sword. " What happened to the " You're going down, Starfish?" She asked, picking up Will's sword. She threw it into the lake. She threw her trident, aiming for Will's heart.

Gamemaker tell me if I hit or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next