Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 am

((I assume it's still raining?))

Selena watched the acid rain fall into the river from her safe little spot. She wondered if the water would still be drinkable when it came to her having to refill her little canteen.

She sat quietly and hummed before falling back to sleep. She was so bored and the rain made her... so.... tired...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:34 am

"Clove!" Will said, running up to her. "Where the heck were you? I was out in plain sight for a day and a half." He lowered his voice. "I've made an alliance with Ginevra from District 12. The girls from 4 and 5 have spotted us. If you'd still like to be my ally, that would be terrific. I haven't got much in the way of supplies."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:19 am

Clove grinned "Of course I wanna be your ally"!Clove said smiling,"Ginerva will be useful to us,Ive missed you a lot and I might be catching a fever" Clove said.She was burning up.

((Im in saturday school fudge!!))
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:19 am

Ginevra rolled her eyes and looked put of the cave " There is no way I will win" Ginevra started talking " My district isn't a career one and most poorest one. My partner is already tread so why bother... I'm going to die anyways. I know I will" it kept raining and Ginevra just stared at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 am

(( I have to go...))

"Probably all of us will die, so don't sweat it." Will said, shrugging, then looked at Clove. "If you're getting a fever, I can't help you. I haven't got any medicine. Let's just try to stay alive for the next couple days, all right?"
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:25 am

" I've got medicine. Lots of medicine" Ginevra said and took out the medicine kit she had and gave it to Will.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 am

Clove nodded and sat next to Ginerva "You know....I have a plan" Clove said silently.She smiled halfly as the rain slowly hit the caves walls sliding down its hard surface.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:30 am

Ginevra looked at clove and said " and it's .....?" Ginevra took out a knife and started playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 am

"We need to get some sppnser i need the medicine I feel sicker than ever" Clove said gripping her hand,she starts throwing up in the corner.Suddenly,she remembers what happened.A tribute punched Clove in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:45 am

" wait" Ginevra said. She pulled her bag beside her and took some medicine. " this will make your stomach ...happy?" Ginevra didn't know what to say else. She started practicing shooting arrows and knives
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 am

Selena watched as the rain fell to a dull thrum; it would be over soon and she'd be able to resume her travels after the last drop fell. She smiled and looked at the surrounding foliage. She picked a few poisonous berries and smiled wickedly.

She took her whip and rubbed the berry juice all over it. She dipped the tip of it into the juice and let it sit for a while. Now if she were attacked she'd leave a nasty mark to anyone who tried to hurt her, all she had to do was break skin.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:29 am

" We should get moving." Star said, clasping her hand over her eye.. " Dang it.." she said. It was more swollen and was bleeding. What ever was in the acid must've been poisonous.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Clove sat up,and sipped on the medicine.She felt like her stomach was cleared out,''Thanks,Gin'' she said smiling.She rested her head on the hard rock behind her letting the air hit her face.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 pm

The bandages on Star's eye were slowly unravelling. Her eye was becomes too swollen. She leaned against the cave wall, her hand still clasped over her eye. " You can go hunting.." She said to Meredith. " I'll say here and guard our stuff."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Selena watched the rain fall to a slight drizzle. In the distance the rain clouds were already beginning to dissipate. She smiled and was eager to get on with her walking. She didn't feel like stayed cooped up in the same area for another hour.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Will sat against the cave wall, sharpening his sword with a rock. "Are you going to be okay, Clove? Sorry if I'm short on supplies. I had to pretty much grab a bag and sprint." He shook his head. "The next time I see that Star girl, I swear I'll kill her. She knows were we are and she's got company."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Eventually the rain stopped, however Selena could see it was still raining heavily in the surrounding areas; lucky it wasn't in hers though.

She began to follow the river again, the sound of the wind and water literally whipping the air accompanying her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Clove smiled ''I'll be fine,its just a little stomach bug no worries'' Clove said,she slowly stood up feeling a bit better than before.''And if im not mistaken,Star's eye is poisoned by the acid rain that hit a couple hours ago'' Clove said nodding in approval.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Star felt like she her eye was going to pop out of her head. She was frustrated, and couldn't help Meredith in hr condition. but she wasn't going to be weak. If she wasn't going to get medicine, she was going to have to heal her eye herself.

No...[i] She thought.

I'll have to get rid of it.[i]
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Selena looked forlornly at the river. She wondered if three was any fish.

She hadn't fished before but how hard could it be? All she would need is a net or fishing pole and she had the knot tying skills and rope to create the net! She fumbled around in her backpack looking for the 30 foot rope.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Clove smiled and stiffened up,she walked over to her pack and remembered she grabbed a bottle of medicine.Clove popped 2 in her mouth and took a sip of her water she instantly felt better.She straightened up,''These medicines do work''!!Clove said smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Ginevra smiled at Clove then the raining stopped.. " it stopped raining!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Star turned to Meredith. " You need to go hunting for food." She clasped her hand over her eye, which seemed like it was bleeding. " I'll stay here and guard our stuff."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

"Okay, I'll go." Meredith stood up and held her trident like she was Poseidon but a girl.

Meredith ran out and looked both directions, she chose her left and squatted low about bush level. She looked around for a river to hunt fish and get some fruit or anything useful on her way.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Star heard rain started, and soon it became heavy. I hope Meredith is okay. She thought. The water was starting to flow into they're cave, so she blocked the entrance with huge boulders, leaving a small concealed area for Meredith. She laid out there sleeping bags, and put they're backpacks as pillows. She re-applied some scratch medicine and her bandages. Her eye was worse. It was bleeding now, adding an odd purple after down her face. She laid down, her trident next to her, ready to throw. Her eye was killing her. She was so tempted to just dig it out, stab herself and get it out of her socket. But she couldn't. She would need medicine to heal THAT, and something told her scratch medicine wouldn't be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next