Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Meredith J. Winters -

Meredith saw the heavy rain coming down, lots of puddles started forming. She found a lake near the cave so she just stuck her trident a few times until she has six fishes. Meredith ran towards the cave, huge stones were in front of them but she managed to get back in using a small entrance that's sort of hidden.

"Star, here's six fishes." She says putting the trident with the fish on her lap as she sits down, "Couldn't get anymore since it was raining too hard and someone would've spotted me.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 am

Ginevra started to go out of the cave,since it STOPPED raining. She started to head to the cornupocia to see if there was any bags. She reached the cornupocia and found one bag that had lots of drinking water. Out of instinct, she ran to the bag but some TRIBIUTE tackled her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 am

" Thats good." Star said, using one of her matches to get a fire going. " We're concealed anyways." She said. She roasted the fish until they were cooked, and handed one to Meredith, along with a peach. She kept the same for herself, taking sips of her water as she twitched because the heat of the fire was bothering her eye.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:56 am

Clove stretched,as the sun sunk into the pink sky.Clove got some wood and started a fire.She digged in her bag and found 2 turkeys and 3 fish she smiled.She began to burn the fish and small turkeys.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:32 pm

"Where did you guys get all this food?" Will asked Clove, putting his sword back against the cave wall. "It's kind of weird that everyone got so many supplies, and how they've lasted us almost 3 days. Do you think it means something? What are the gamemakers planning?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 pm

"Whatever happens,im ready for it and not backing down without a fight" Clove said focusing on cooking the fish and turkeys.She began to hum a song shes made before back in District 2.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 am

"I guess so, Clove." Will said. "Hey, what happened to Ginevra? Did she just wander off or something? Easy way to get killed if you ask me. Should we look for her or not risk it?" He stood up and looked out of the cave to check for her.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:59 am

The TRIBIUTE took a knife and tried to slicE her forehead but she moved right in time. They rolled and Ginevra was on top of her. She took out her shiny knife and place th tip of it on the tribute's heart. Ginevra smirked and said "move and your dead!". Sadly, the TRIBIUTE got out of the knife's grasp and now was on top of her. He sliced her forehead and cheek. There weren't deep. Ginevra started to become angry and took the knife from the truibute's knife belt and stabbed him in the heart. She pushed him from her and stood. She took all his supplies and the bag she found and went back to the cave, humming silently.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:09 am

A cannon fired for whichever tribute Ginevra just killed. Will was stunned. "Ginevra is dead." He whispered, looking at Clove. "She ran outside few hours ago and someone - or something just killed her." He shook his head, trying not to feel sorry for her. "Just 15 tributes left to go."
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:17 am

Ginevra reached the cave and climbed inside " HII!" she whispered-yelled, more like yelling " I got more supplies and food! Water is my so ..."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 am

"What the heck?!" Will shouted, jumping at the sound of Ginevra's voice. "I thought you were dead! You ran off and then there was a cannon..." He lowered his voice. "Wait, what's with the supplies? Don't tell me you killed whoever just died. Was it Star? Please tell me it was her."

Last edited by Ron Weasley on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:26 am

"pffttt as if I would die!" Ginevra said " and yup I killed someone! I found the supplies in cornupocia. And... NOP! I didn't ... Who is she anyways? I fought with a guy not a girl.. Now let's see what does these bags have inside them!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:29 am

"Don't get so cocky." Will warned Ginevra. "Out of the 24 that came here, only one's coming out. Star is the girl from District 4. She's spotted us and she knows where we are. She's got weapons and a ton of supplies. She's teamed up with that District 5 girl. If you see her, kill her. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:32 am

She smiled sarcastically at Will and said " Really? How many supplies does she has? Anyways, I don't care about her... So what weapons do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 am

''Keep it down will you''?Clove said with her hands everywhere ''OH!Dinner is ready'' Clove said smiling warmly.
((going to school))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 am

"Just a sword." Will said, gesturing to the blade next to him. "I have some rope and some matches, but I ran out of food a while ago. Believe me, you do care about Star. She's a career and she's a real threat. That ally of hers is pretty dang scary, too."
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 am

" weeelll... I have about 10 to 15 knives, a bow and 15 arrows, couple of ropes, dozens of matches, some trident I found on the way with 2 swords. Take the swords IF YOU want them" Ginevra said and handed him the swords and sat beside Clove " what do YOU have Clove?"

( I hate autocorrect)

Last edited by L.O.L on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:42 am

"Holy flip. Where did you get all that? Was it all on that guy you just killed, or were you just insanely lucky at the cornucopia? I bet some of the remaining careers don't have that much." Will said, staring at Ginevra. "We haven't got any use for a trident, but don't let anyone else get their hands on it. If Star gets her hands on this stuff, we're dead."
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:48 am

Ginevra shrugged and said " the knives,bow and arrows where from the bag I got from the cornupocia at the top with the ropes and matches too, and the rest where either on the ground or from the guy I killed and you could just burn the trident if you don't know how to use it. I have lots of food in the big bag with I think 2 bottles of water nothing much"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:52 am

"Nothing much? This could keep us alive for weeks if no one attacks, which is unlikely." Will said to Ginevra. "Let's try to be sparing with the food, since there probably isn't a lot in the arena. The Capitol thinks it's funny to watch us suffer."
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:59 am

" they're bored,right now. And I know... They are planning for something." Ginevra said.
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 am

Meredith and Star: You hear a crackling within the brush and thickets behind you. A large shape emerges, it looks a little like a cat to you, save for the tusks that protrude from it's mouth. Seeing you, it gives a low growl, and paces closer to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Clove frowned ''I have 15 knifes,1 big trident,a machete a rope matches,some water and other things like fruit!!Now eat up''!Clove said pouting she gave 1 piece of turkey and some water to Ginerva and 1 turkey and water to Will.Clove took some apples and munched them ''so-good-yummy'' Clove said in between bites
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Will takes the food with some caution. "Is it weird that nothing's happened in our area recently?" He asked. "It probably means something really interesting is happening outside. Like a battle or some kind of wild animal. Don't go out until you hear a cannon, okay?" He fell silent, finishing his food. The boy from District 6 appeared in the sky after dark, the one Ginevra killed.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:15 pm

''I'm not planning on getting killed,and Im not going down without a fight soo don't count on it'' Clove said winking.Clove peered out of the cave,there was sharp bushes,trees covering the entrance to the cave.She saw some wild animal Clove gasped and crawled back frightened still looking in the animals direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next