Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor (RP)

Go down 
+3
flower
Primrose
evan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Roleplay...NOW!! Go go go start from here but post here:
http://www.fantageforum.com/t13173p540-survivor-rp#320163
Back to top Go down

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:53 pm

((Can't we just start from the beginning? I wanna RP my characters death))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:55 pm

((ya. we should start over.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:55 pm

We should start over. It's pointless to start from there.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Maybe I could make a continuation RP and this one be a start-over.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Lin wrote:
Maybe I could make a continuation RP and this one be a start-over.

We should just start fresh from here?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:59 pm

((I'm going to start over right now.))

Grace stood silently on the cruise and she suddenly felt it starting to shake.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Okay. Redo!!!!!
Back to the beginning.

VVWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

The boat was rocking back and forth. Lightning flashed. The group thought it was surely the end for all of them...

Mayu and Jack washed up onto the beach. A mile ahead, they noticed Mr. and Mrs. Hataru. Along with Cathy, Mayu's sister. They all hugged. "First ones on shore!" Mayu cheered. Everyone else looked at her, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:02 pm

((Isn't this all happening too fast? I think there should be more time on the ship and swimming and stuff.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:02 pm

(( Guess we're starting over, then.)

Serenity watched from a distance, as the cruise slowly rocked back and fourth, and how it slowly began to shake. Not again.. She thought, looking at her own hands. God bless the souls of those youngsters. They don't know what there in for, the painful weeks to come.
Back to top Go down

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:07 pm

((I'm just gonna RP a few days before the ship sunk))

Her friend grasped her hand tightly pushing her to a wall.
"Don't stop me, I know what in doing!"
"Your commting suicide, are you insane? Please! Stop!"
Aria's teat streaked face was in horror at her friends actions. Pushing her away, Aria jumped onto the bed, putting on a defensive position.
"Please! Don't do this, I don't want to lose you!"
"If you don't want to lose me, then I'll take you with me! We can be together!"
"What I mean is stop right now! Please return to your sense!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:10 pm

((Just so we stay on the same time, Clock, do the next post.))
Back to top Go down

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm

((Okay lets just say she just died because im lazy))
Aria screamed reaching for the angel who was once her friend. The angel flew out of the room desending away. This wasn't fair! She was the normal one, not trying to commit suicide! It didn't make sense, she was the one earthbound?
Aria kneeled down, sobbing insanley. I didn't protect her! I just got killed and left behind! Not fair at all!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Mark

He was on the cruise ship staring out into the sky. All of a sudden the cruise ship started shaking he was worried sick thinking he's gonna die. He saw a couple life boat but only two and there was a lot of people on this boat how will they all fit on only two life boats. He started running to the ship goods side. He wasn't the best swimmer at all.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Felicia was on the island, she had just died and she was having trouble processing what has just happened. Her eyes were closed, and they widened once she understood what had happened. She looked at the palm of her hand, it was semi-transparent. Her eyes teared up and she rubbed her eyes as she continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Serenity seen the young girl, who had just died. She made her way to the girl, and looked down at her. She sat down, and put her hand on the girls shoulder. it's alright, you're safe now. she whispered. She knew what this girl went through. When she was about the same age, she had gotten stranded on this island. She died after having no food for over four days, and no water.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Mark

The boat is almost all the way in the water he jumps in gurgling water and he started swimming. He saw a near by island he started swimming to it swallowing some sea water splashing. He was gonna get there no matter what
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Corina was enjoying a nice bowl of cherry ice cream when the boat suddenly tipped over. She fell into the water, panicking. She didn't know how to swim and started going under. Suddenly, she felt a piece of drift wood and lunged for it. After grabbing onto the drift wood, Corina spotted an island no to far from where she was. She paddled the drift wood with her delicate hands to he island.

Last edited by ChristmasPerfume6 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Grace fell onto the water and she continued to swim towards the island. She suddenly got hit in the head and started to drown.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:22 pm

(@christmasperfume our characters have the same name. Should i change my characters name or should i keep it?)
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 pm

(((I'll change it! You made an app first so it's fair for you to keep yours)))
Corina reached the island and fell on the rough sand. Gasping for breath, she asked, "Is anybody here?"
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 pm

(ok thank you!)

Natalie fell into the cold water. Her mind was a blur, and she couldn't focus. She saw an island with a few figures on it. She swam toward it, and layed on the sand, trying her best to calm down.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Serenity seen the young girl who just washed up on shore. She wanted to go to the girl, but she thought it was best if she was found first. Let them find me instead. Serenity was shy, so she didn't like the thought of introducing herself first.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:56 pm

The water current took Grace towards the shore, even when she was unconscious. When Grace woke up, she thought that someone had saved her. She smiled and blushed, hoping it was a cute boy. She stood up and gasped when she saw a young girl, a young ghost girl. Grace felt so bad for the little girl and took a white flower from the ground, and gave it to the girl with a smile.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Serenity watched as the girl gave the flower to the young ghost. She hoped no one came up to her. But she did feel lonely. She tried her best to quietly walk through the palm trees, but somehow the sunshine blinded her and she fell right out of concealment, into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivor (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor (RP)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next