Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+5
Primrose
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
Mr.Noah
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:28 pm

''Wait,before you kill the humans don't kill Georgie he is really great with animals'' Chrissa said smiling halfly ''Your awesome too'' Chrissa said grinning ''OH!Don't kill Devon either'' She said too.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 pm

"So, don't kill Georgie or Devon," repeated Katia. "Got it. Who sould I test it on? Karla? If so, I hope this is a death potion." Death makes me happy. Is that weird or normal?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Georgie looks at his palm again. Still no bite mark. I could of sworn the bat bit me. I felt it!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 pm

(OMIGOD.. THIS IS UNFAIR))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

((What are ypu talking about?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 pm

((Ron's character.. he's so stubborn.. OMigosh. What can I do to make him believe??))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm

((I dont know, PM him and you can figure somehing out.))
Isadora walked quietly and slowly, and left the room. "I'll be at.." She said, and winked at Karla, running towards her mansion-hideout.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm

''Yea,test Karla'' she said smirking happily she jumped off the tree landing on the ground on her two feet perfectly balanced ''See ya'' she said waving heading over to Georgie ''Hey''! she screamed after him
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 pm

((It's his character's personality. I dunno. And he can be stubborn if he wants to. Who knows? Maybe Devon just doesn't feel the same about Karla.))

A large bullfrog hopped in front of Katia."I'll just use this frog," she said. Not thinking about it too much, Katia dumped the potion on it's head. "Here we go!" she squealed. The frog started to turn into something else. It got bigger and started growing hair. When the process was done, Katia realized she made a Wolf Potion.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Mayu was still at Isadora's. She opened her eyes, realizing she fell asleep. She left to her house. Up in the sky, she saw a helicopter. "EVERYONE! THERE'S ANOTHER RESCUE!!!"
It passed her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Isadora observed from the last floor, she saw the helicopter. "NO!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Georgie keeps looking at his palm. There's no bite mark. I know the bat bit me! He turns around and sees Chrissa. "Hey", he says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 pm

"No! No! Come... back." Mayu sobbed out. She wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 pm

''What happened to your hand''?She said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Isadora looked at the helicopter go away.

------------
Grace looked at Devon. "Drink it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Karla let out a huge cry of frustration and began heading back to the hideout. She walked very slowly this time, observing her surroundings. They're going to poison you.. Run, hide. Don't let them find you. Karla was startled by the thought, she went back to the apartment and brought all the food and even put food in the sleeping bags, she hoisted everything up as she almost fell down the stairs. She ran into the hideout and opened the door, shutting it then locking it behind her. She inhaled a weird scent and went over to the bed where she laid. She drank the potion and she felt better than ever. She sneezed and ran around , trying to find Isadora. "ISADORA ISADORA!" she called out. She stopped and sat in the middle of the hallway, calling Isadora's name. She inhaled the musky scent and closed her eyes. Still calling out Isadora's name. ((There are windows in the house, but they're high up, and such))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Isadora was on the balcony on the third floor. "'I'm here!" She said. She went down the stairs. "..I'm sorry.. You know I didnt mean to hurt him.. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:19 am

Ò’aith wrote:
((Ron's character.. he's so stubborn.. OMigosh. What can I do to make him believe??))

(( Devon is both stubborn and paranoid, so it's not always going to work out when you try to convince him of something unlikely. It's your character's job to handle this, not mine.))

Devon picks up whatever Isadora left on the bed, (Page 66. Nobody took it off, so it should still be there)
Examining it for poison or the like. "Well, it's worth a shot." He thought, gulping it down. Devon watched as the gash in his shoulder closed. "Hey... I'm not dead." He thought, amazed. "Where on earth did she find this... more importantly, why did she decide not to finish killing me?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:11 am

Gracey smiled. "Your alive!" Grace said.
------------
Isadora sighed. "..Right?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:13 am

Devon didn't answer Isadora. "Why did you do it?" He asked. "I know Karla can be pretty persuasive.... and I know that I killed you, but why did you stab me?" He turned to Grace. "Yes, I'm alive." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:16 am

Isadora sighed. "I was only going to threat you.. But it slipped out of my hand.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:22 am

"Nice try." Devon said, not believing her. "One more chance to tell me what the heck you were chasing me with a knife for."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 am

"Fine, don't believe me. I don't feel guilty anymore because you are alright." She said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:28 am

"What if I wasn't alright? Would you feel guilty then?" Devon asked dully. "Would you tell me the truth if I was going to die? Why were you 'threatening' me?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Mayu burst in. "Don't fight! It just makes it worse! PLEASE!"

Last edited by "Merry" Mayu on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next