Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+7
Harry
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Lord Voldemort
Mr.Noah
Flynn
SilverBell
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:52 pm

((Thank you))
Where was Grace? Where was Silvia? Where was everyone? She tried to stay calm. I know you're afraid. Don't be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Niku eats piece by piece. It was surely delicious and filled with rich flavours.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:04 am

Devon ran back for Grace and Mayu. "They'll never believe it when I tell them I was attacked by an insane little...." He stared at them. Two new girls, the girl with the flower in her hair, Grace, Mayu and the crazy ghost girl were all sitting together, eating something. "Grace!" He whispered, trying to get her attention. "That ghost is a crazy killer." He said to her, making sure no one else could hear.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:16 am

Chrissa calmly looked at Devon then looked at Grace ''Thats your idiotic boyfriend'' she said eating a small piece of food ''Your so lucky'' Chrissa said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 am

Devon felt his face turn red. "Who says she's my girlfriend? Anyway, it's not like you're all that intelligent." He said loudly. "Maybe you should get that little necklace of yours fixed, your stupid double personality is changing again."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 am

Grace turned around and saw Devon. "R-really?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 pm

''Maybe I should slit your throat instead your choice'' Chrissa said eating ''Christians a way better man than you short stuff'' Chrissa sneered loudly.She looked at Grace and saw her face ''You douche you don't talk to girls like that LEAVE!'' Chrissa said slamming her food on the floor.She walked over to Grace and rubbed her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Grace looked confused. "Whats going on..?" She asked. Suddenly, she disappeared and screamed, leaving behind a note saying: Search for Grace, at the enchanted forest, unless you want her to die..
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:58 pm

She stumbled around until she thought she could see forms. They certainly looked like people from here, but...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Chrissa picked up the note a read it ''I know where that is''! Chrissa went deep into the forest heading towards the enchanted forest.

Christian

Christian followed behind Chrissa and tripped on a vine ''Ow'' he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Grace looked around. It was the same place where Mayu had appeared. She knew how to get out but, it was very dangerous how deep she was. She heard howling.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Karla headed to Grace, "thanks for letting me on that boat.. If you didn't I would've died there... THANK YOU". She smiled at the girl warmly, and extended her hand out for the girl to shake. She was pretty smug in her situation, especially because she had a whole suitcase and knapsack of food, and supplies.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 pm

((Deepest~Blue, we haven't started over!))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 pm

IA wrote:
Grace turned around and saw Devon. "R-really?"

(( Devon was referring to Chrissa, not Grace.))

"Enchanted forest..." Devon said, reading the note. "This island really does seem like it came from a badly written fan-fiction." He looked up and saw Chrissa and Christian taking off through the woods. "Well, they seem to know where it is. I think I'll stay back."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Chrissa

she looked back and saw Devon staying back ''Your such a careless friend'' Chrissa screamed to Devon coldly,she passed threw pointy branches and walked up the big mountain.

Christian

He catched up to Chrissa and followed her watching his step.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:14 pm

The dark branches on the trees started moving towards Grace and the howling sound got even louder.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:16 pm

"Maybe I don't care..." Devon thought, watching Chrissa fly off. "As long as I'm not affected, I don't care what happens to anyone." He knew it was wrong. He even liked Grace. But he just didn't really want to have to know what was happening to her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:20 pm

The black mist appeared and surrounded Grace, just like when she was with Mayu. It was so dark she couldn't see anything, and she heard the howling wolf walk up to her. It had sharp teeth that sank into her hand.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Georgie was taking a walk through the forest. He had no idea what part of the forest he was in. He then heard footsteps ((( Chrissa and Christian ))). He quickly ducks behind a bush.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 pm

"Niku! Niku! Wake up!" Mayu shouted. She was in tears. It was like her sister was gone.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Niku woke up. She felt sorry. The deer was so tasty in put me to sleep..
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:26 pm

"Niku! Wheres grace?" Mayu was covered from head to toe in tears. She was so scared!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:26 pm

''Self fish'' she screamed back she saw the enchanted forest ''This is gonna be good'' she said fierily she climbed up the rocky mountain and kicked open the medal enchanted entrance.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Georgie heard screaming. He crawls out from behind the bush. He sees a rocky mountain not too far away. He climbs it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 pm

"If they all die, at least I'll escape...." Devon thought. "Maybe I'll never have to deal with Chrissa again. But she's already dead." Devon felt like he didn't care if he was selfish or cowardly anymore. He was probably saving his own butt while the rest of them died in vain. He grinned. "Maybe I'm being smart...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivor - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next