Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+7
Harry
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Lord Voldemort
Mr.Noah
Flynn
SilverBell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Devon managed to drag himself back to the apartment building. "I think I had some bandages in one of these drawers..." He thought, rummaging through a cabinet. "If I bleed to death right here on the floor I won't be surprised." He looked at his reflection in a mirror and flinched. His arm looked nasty, his face was pale from blood loss. He hurriedly bandaged his shoulder and collapsed on his bed with a whimper of pain.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Chrissa flew next to Katia ''Karla is one mixed up chick'' she sneered She looks like a maniac Chrissa thought ''Your such a idiot'' Chrissa screamed at Karla from the sky where she was flying she shaked her head.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Karla put her hand on Devon's forehead. She felt the glow flow out of her, and into him. She opened her eyes to see the snowflake on her ankle appear to be a little smaller. She looked upon Devon's forehead, it had a small snowflake on it, translucent as a water mark. His arm was better. She sighed then opened her mouth, inhaling as much air as possible. "Are you okay?" she asked Devon.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Isadora got the full recipe and searched for him, she followed the blood trail on the floor. She didn't wait for the door to open, so she picked the lock. "I don't know if you can trust me, and I understand it if you don't, but this will make you feel better." She said, placing the medicine on the bed and standing at the door awkwardly. "D-do you want me to leave, or ask Niku for help..?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Devon slapped Karla's wrist, forcing her to withdraw her hand. "Get. Out." He said, breathing hard. "You sent a little kid to kill me, and now you're playing nice? You're disgusting." He gestured to the door. "Get out of my apartment. Now."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Isadora looked at Devon. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but she didn't send me to kill you.." She said. "She wanted me to tell you that she was sorry, and she loved you, but since you didn't believe me, I tried to threat you so you would understand. When I chased you, the knife just slipped out of my hand.. So its my fault."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:06 pm

"Liar." He said with a hateful look. "Just kill me already. I don't want to bleed to death like Jane."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Isadora sighed. "I tried my best, you won't accept to you, and since threatening you won't work, I guess I'll just accept it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:12 pm

"Accept what?" Devon asked, wincing. "Just kill me or get Niku." He closed his eyes, grasping his injured shoulder.

(( I might have to log off soon. Just letting you know.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:13 pm

"Accept the truth." She said, running outside, and grabbing Niku and Grace by the arm, and running along with them to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 pm

"Who's Karla?" asked Katia. She had never seen or heard of anyone talk about the "Karla" girl. "Is she the one who's wrecking my island?" Katia wondered aloud as she poured chemicals into the pot. She had no idea what she was doing, but it had to work.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 pm

"The truth to what...." Devon thought, trying to stay alert. "I'll never trust Karla or Isadora again. Ever. I don't care what they tell me."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Grace looked at Devon. "No!" She screamed. She looked at the medicine on the bed. "I studied this on a class, this is the perfect way to stop excessive bleeding and removing the pain!" She said. "Drink this, Devon.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 pm

After a while of dumping random bottles into her concoction, Katia decided to stop. It was already brimming over the top. The color was a radiant green with purple things floating on top. It smelled horrible, like rotten eggs or sulfur. Despite the horrendous spell, Katia scooped up the potion and placed it into the bottle. "Now I need a test subject."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 pm

''Yup,thats the (b word) Karla'' Chrissa said shaking her head,''That Jane girl is disgusting too'' she said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:27 pm

"Everyone on this island is disgusting," agreed Katia. "Except you, of course. You're awesome." She flashed a smile then looked around for any living creature. She planned to dump the potion on the first breathing thing she saw.

-------

http://www.fantageforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=13173
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40