Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+7
Harry
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Lord Voldemort
Mr.Noah
Flynn
SilverBell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:18 am

Devon rolled over on his bed. "Maybe I'll be in here forever." He thought. "I'm not going to go back out where Isadora is probably waiting to slaughter me. She knows what I did to her, and she'll want my head."He crossed the room and locked all the windows. "If she can pick a lock or break through a window, I'm screwed."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 pm

"..Here we are.." She said, a little red with embarrassment. "Its really messy, right..?" She asked, awkwardly. "Please keep this a secret."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Devon got out of his bed, checking all the windows and doors to make sure they were locked before silently leaving his apartment. "I'm probably better off hiding elsewhere. Isadora can't trap me when there are no walls. I'll have to be pretty far out in the forest, though, Karla found me last time." He left the building and ran off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:59 pm

She sat on the chair. "I created a game.. Its really fun.."
Back to top Go down
A2
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:12 pm

((I am going to use this until Justice is served))

Karla suddenly remembered something. Devon. She hadn't seen him come out of his apartment in a couple days. She walked to the 4th floor and went to the 7th apartment, she turned the handle lightly. Holding it so it didn't make a sound when it went back to it's normal position. Locked. She picked out a bobby pin from her hair and picked the lock, stepping into the room to see Devon standing there, with a scared expression, holding a knife. (IM NOT CONTROLLING.. HE SAID ALL OF THESE THINGS HIMSELF!) "Whatcha doing there.. Devon?? I think you got the wrong idea.. Isadora doesn't want to kill you.. she's merely a child. She doesn't even care.. We're going to the house Jane built, it's filled with "odd contraptions" Isadora says.. Do you want in, or not?" she asked, with a teasing smile.. Then she saw the knife again.. "Woah dude, what's up with the knife? Were you planning on going hunting?" she giggled and motioned to the door. Waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 pm

(( Devon put the knife back in the drawer before he left the apartment. He's in the forest, remember?))
Back to top Go down
A2
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:17 pm

((OKAY THEN IGNORE THAT))

Karla grabbed Isadora's hand and ran into the forest, "which way?" she yeleld loudly.. Suddenly she saw Devon up ahead. She ran up behind him and took his hand, turning him around.. "DEVON DEVON! WE FOUND A SECRET PLACE!! IT WAS JANE'S HIDEOUT! THERE'S A TON OF INVENTIONS IN IT! WANNA COME? Oh, and Isadora doesn't care that you killed her/Jane.. So come ON!" she said as she pulled him to Isadora.. "Which way?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:18 pm

"Its right there, well-hidden behind those trees." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Devon wrenched his hand out of Karla's grip. "Is this some kind of a trick?" He spat, glaring. "I'm not falling for it." He ran further into the forest, hoping they wouldn't follow.
Back to top Go down
A2
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:22 pm

She ran up and caught onto Devon, She grabbed Devon's hands and ran behind the trees. Yelling for Isadora to come in. "Woah." she said, completely stopping. "Dude.. this is huge! It's a MANSION!" she said loudly. She opened the door and dragged Isadora and Devon in.. "Woah" she repeated "WHAT DO YOU THINK?? DEVON??" she asked and smiled to him. She shut the door behind them and ran from one room to the other, admiring all the gadgets.. "WHAT DO YOU THINK DEVON?? ISN'T THIS COOL!?" she repeated. Smiling her huge, cute, toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Isadora sighed. "I thought I said to keep it a secret.." She whispered to Karla. She smiled at Devon. "I spent time on the inventing room and researched on the huge library."
Back to top Go down
A2
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:26 pm

"OH.. Well devon won't tell anyone besides.. NOBODY!" she said louldly, "Will you, Devon?" she asked. She pulled him into the library where a computer lay. "OMIGOD! I HAVEN'T SEEN A COMPUTER IN A MONTH OR TWO" she goggled at it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:28 pm

"Its a little different, and I assume Jane invented it." She said. "It has a very complicated program, which controls almost anyting on the device."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Katia was in the forest. She sat in the tallest tree, looking at everyone from above. I'm never talking to those guys again. Never. She laid back on a branch and stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Devon smacks Karla across the face and takes off back into the forest. "She must think I'm really stupid." He thought. "She just wants to kill me again. All that disgusting romance stuff was all a trick."
Back to top Go down
A2
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:43 pm

"and isn't this-" FWOOP. That was the only sound Karla could here, everything was a blur as she fell to her knees and saw Devon sprint out the door. She looked at him run, shocked.. "Isadora.. Get him, leave me here.. Tell him the truth.. Tell him, we don't want to hurt him.. Tel him.. I love him" FWOOP. She passed out on the floor and landed face first onto the ground. (She was already on her knees And Lin.. Just listen to my words go and get Devon.. This would be SUCH a nice drama scene) Her eyes blurred as she passed out slowly. Watching. Waiting for Isadora to listen to her, to run-after him, to tell him. She smiled at the thought and passed out.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Georgie looks at his palm as he watches the bat fly away. Huh... that's weird. There's no bite mark. It felt like something bit my palm... He decided not to worry about it. He was completely unaware of what was going on by the apartments, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:00 pm

(( I'm sorry, I have to log off.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:06 pm

((Aww..))

Isadora saw Devons run off, and she looked at Karla. She ran off, but after several minutes, she went back to Karla. She carried her insixe and placed her on a bed.
Back to top Go down
A2
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Time Skip.. 10 minutes.
Karla felt something itching on her back. She sighed and turned, she looked up to see Isadora.. "Isa-" she was too weak to speak "Izy.. You .. Tell.. Devon.. MY.. FEELINGS?" she said hoarsely. She closed her eyes and winced at the pain on her face every time she opened her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:15 pm

"N-no.. I didn't find it.." She said. "Just relax.." She said. "I know how to help you, I'll research the janeternet, which I found out is where Jane wrote all of the things she knew, and it has so much content.." She said. She entered the computer-like device and searched a little. "Right here, I just found the clue." She said. "I'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:44 pm

(( Back temporarily))

Devon ran through the trees, stopping only to catch his breath. "I don't think they followed." Devon thought, looking back over his shoulder. "Karla really must have thought I would fall for her little prank. She just wanted to get chummy with me so she could kill me."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 pm

She ventured into the forest. She found the plants and cooked them to make the cure. It was a white drink, with a taste similar to coconut juice. She walked up to Karla and smiled. "Drink this."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:01 pm

"NO! Not until you find Devon, tell him.. Please! TELL HIM!" she passed out from the yelling, her hand was pointing to the door.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Georgie was still unaware of what was happening. He looks at his palm again. Still no bite mark. He climbs down the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next