Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+7
Harry
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Lord Voldemort
Mr.Noah
Flynn
SilverBell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Devon stopped running and climbed up a tree a few miles from the apartment and the mansion. "I should be safe." He thought, pulling himself higher up into the tree. "I don't think anyone can spot me."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Chrissa sits near the pond thinking,she dipped her legs in and flipped her red hair out of her eyes,''Ow'' she said the fishes started sucking on her legs and she laughed ''STOP IT TICKLES'' she screamed loudly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Isadora sighed. "I don't know why its so important to you, but I'll do it.." She said, leaving the drink on the table next to Karla. She ran out the door and saw Devon. She wasn't sure of what to do. She calmly approached Devon, and took a deep breath. "You killed me." She said. "..But I guess I'm not mad." She said, sitting on a wooden log, eying Devon, to make sure he didn't run away. "What do you want me to do to prove it?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Devon didn't move. "This is a trick, isn't it?" He said slowly. "Karla's sent you to kill me, hasn't she? She tried it before. She'll do it again." He started climbing down the tree, ready to run for it if Karla showed up.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 pm

I should've never trusted them in the first place. You can never trust humans. Katia climbed down the tree and went in search for the Enchanted Forest. She planned to make something that would wipe everyone away from Earth. Payback time.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Isadora sighed. "No, its not.." She said, taking off the robe she was wearing, and clearing all of her pockets, including the ones in her dress. No weapons, and none of the things that she had couldn't even hurt a fly. She looked into Devon's eyes. "Do you trust me now? I'm not that kind of person.. And I never will be."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm

((Don't forget to tell Devon that Karla is in love with him))

Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm

((Oh ya, almost forgot about that.))

Last edited by Lin on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Millions of ideas scrolled through Katia's head. I could make something to flood the island. I can study a book on spells and cast one on everyone. Or I could form and army and kill them. It doesn't really matter, as long as those backstabbers are gone. After checking to make sure no one was following her, Katia pushed a large log away. The log was the entrance to the Enchanted Forest, the place where Katia would plot her revenge.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 pm

"Even if you don't have weapons, I bet Karla does. Even if she doesn't, she almost killed me once. She can physically do it." Devon said, coming down from the tree and standing a few feet away from Isadora. "She sent you to bring me to her, didn't she? Tell her I'm not coming." He ran back off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm

"SHE LIKES YOU!" She yelled at Devon and started running after him. Isadora was much faster, and when she reached up to him, she threw herself on top of him, still being gentle, not attempting to hurt him. "She really does." She said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Devon shoved Isadora off of him. "Don't give me that crap." He hissed. "She hated me enough to torture me. I don't believe you, liar." He walked further out into the forest, leaving her on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Katia walked past the bottles of potions hanging off of vines. She went into the center of the forest, where a giant wooden kettle stood. "Okay, how am I going to make a potion when I don't know any magic?" she asked herself. There were no books on how to make a death potion anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Isadora closed her eyes. "This.. Is.. For.. Karla's.. Good.." She whispered to herself, as she picked up a knife and sped towards Devon.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Devon didn't see the knife until it sliced into his shoulder. He yelped in pain and tried to pull it out, tearing the bloody knife out of his flesh. He dropped it at Isadora's feet, tensing up, since he hated the sight of blood. "See? You did have weapons!" Devon shrieked, flat on his back on the ground. "Karla sent you to kill me, didn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:43 pm

((Omigod.. You do that, I will frikin withdraw))

Karla felt the light hit her and then she felt fine. She woke up and ran around the forest for 10 minutes, finally reaching Devon and Isadora.. She saw her with a knife.. "ISADORA NO!! NOT DEVON!! DON'T *FWORD* DO IT!" she ran up behind her and snatched the knife out of her hand, throwing it onto the floor. Tears welled up in her eyes. "HOW COULD YOU!! THE ONLY PERSON I EVER LOVED!!" she pushed Isadora over a little , not hard and sank down to her knees. putting her head on Devon's chest. "Devon?? Are you okay?" she said quietly.

Last edited by A on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:45 pm

(( The knife isn't in Isadora's hand. It's on the ground. ))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Sounds like a lot of drama is going on somewhere, thought Katia as she picked up the sounds of the human's chatter. "Who's there?" she called out. Katia needed to know her targets for this plan, and they were obviously the people who were talking.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm

((I never sank the knife on him, I was intending to threat him..))

Isadora's eyes widened. "N-no...! I wasn't intending this to happen!" She thought, as she started crying. She closed her eyes and tears came out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:48 pm

(( Running with sharp objects never ends well.))

"Don't start crying." Devon said, rolling over to face her. "You did this. Karla told you to. I know she did." he winced, watching more blood spill through his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 pm

"N-no.. I was j-just.." Her voice trailed away, she stood up and she ran away, dropping the knife on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Devon stood up, clutching his arm. "Screw it." He gasped, not wanting to touch his own injury. "Get back here and finish the job!" He yelled after Isadora.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Isadora ran into the house and locked the door behind her. "I was so dumb!" She yelled to herself, along with many insults directed to herself. She started working on something that could help him, but she didn't find the answer on janeternet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm

"DEVON!" Karla yelled, running up behind them. She fell to her knees before him, "Are you.. are you okay?" a cold feeling suddenly surrounded her. She turned around and snapped, standing up. "YOU DID THIS! DIDN'T YOU?? I TELL YOU I'M IN LOVE THEN YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT! I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY CARED FOR ME!" she was furious. Karla pushed Isadora back a little and once again, fell to her knees. "What happened?" she asked softly, tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Isadora was so miserable. She wipes her tears to stop them from wetting the paper. Then she researches in janeternet. There was the answer: Heal the injuries of being stabbed. She wrote it all, and hurried to the forest to find the ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next