Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+7
Harry
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Lord Voldemort
Mr.Noah
Flynn
SilverBell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Jane held onto the tree and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Mayu went to Cathy. She squeezed her. "Don't worry," Mayu said,"She'll come back."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Jane fell asleep, her foot slipped and she fell on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

((ugh I'm so sorry Sad I am horrible at remembering to post :[ ))
Mark

He woke up in confusion. He doesn't remember a thing he walked wiped his eyes and saw a little city. "Wha-what happened?" He looked for someone he knew he saw in the distance Devon? Grace?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:17 am

"Mark!" Devon called, running up to him. "An insane little creep kid built a city out of nowhere! All by herself. I'm not kidding." He said, breathing hard. "There's an android too, which she made in less than an hour. She isn't just "smart" or "talented", she's not human. She's like some kind of Mary-Sue from fanfiction. She has the power to destroy us, and she's going to. She's already started." Devon stopped talking a minute. "I sent Katia to kill her, but Jane heard me and ran off. The rest are out trying to "save" her." Devon noticed the blood trail left behind by Jane and immediately turned the other direction. "Wherever Jane is." He thought "She had better be long dead."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:25 am

Mark

Everything was jumbling in his head an insane girl built a city? Now wants to destroy us all? "uh ok?" it was hard for this to all come into his mind....
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:48 am

Devon sighed, looking at Mark. "Maybe I'd better explain." He said. "A couple days ago, a little toddler named Jane showed up on the island. Within a few hours, she constructed a whole city, without any help or anything. The next day she made an android named Cathy. The city was one thing, but nobody can make artificial humanoids yet!" Devon looked over at the enchanted forest. "Jane ran off when she heard me and Katia plotting to kill her. She left a trail of.... blood." Devon twitched. He hated thinking about blood. "Everyone else followed it, and I guess we're the only ones still here."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:54 am

Mark

"Your telling me a little toddler named Jane appeared on this island built a city then built androids? To me that sounds a little crazy but since your pretty nice and stuff I guess I believe you." Now he wasn't gonna disbelieve anyone he knows or anything. "Do you know which way she left?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:25 am

Devon hesitated before pointing towards the enchanted forest where the blood trail started. "That way, I think." he said. "There should be b-blood.... on the ground. I'm not going after her, but if you want to, that's okay." He started back towards the apartment. "He must think I'm crazy...." Devon thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Jane woke up on the floor. She sighed. Her finger was bleeding, and now her leg was bleeding too. She closes her eyes, and when she opens them, she was in a cave.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Devon picks the lock on Jane's apartment with one of Grace's hairpins and steps inside, hoping for some proof that she wasn't human or better yet, something that explained the impossible things she does. Mostly it seemed fairly typical, save for some unfinished contraptions Devon wasn't sure he wanted to touch, should they explode or set off an alarm. Then he sees the note she left behind. "Hello, Its me, Jane,...." Devonread out loud "....and I won't live like this. I'm not
appreciated and I.. I decided to leave this place. I ran off to the
woods, and by the time you're reading this, I probably already starved
to death. Don't look for me, I'm leaving to take every bad thing I did
away."
Devon stopped reading, shocked. "What a stupid passive-aggressive little GIT!" He said, furiously tearing the note into shreds. "If she's not dead already, I swear I'll kill her myself, the unnatural little freak." Devon slammed the door and stormed back to his own apartment.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Jane walks with her bleeding leg, coughing. How did I get here? How did I get in this cave? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:24 pm

Mark

He saw Devon slam the door and come out all grumpy like. "Wha- what happened in there?" he stammered. Devon didn't look to happy.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 pm

While walking around the apartment, she saw Devon slam out. Judging by the way he seems angry, I'm guessing something went wrong. Katia stepped back and looked at the apartment. It seemed empty, as if Jane wasn't in there.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:30 pm

She saw a jewel, it was laying on a rock like a wig on a head. Jane walked up to it, and saw herself as a teenager in her reflection. She grabbed it and her eyes started glowing, and a snowflake-shaped white mark appeared in the center of her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Karla was browsing the forest for firewood when she saw a huge glow come from a cave, she rain into the cave to find Jane with a stone, it had made a mark on her head and her leg was scratched, bleeding in fact. "Jane!" she yelled, she ran up and hugged her tightly, "I was worried about you" she kissed her forehead where the white mark was.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Jane closed her eyes. "Karla? I thought.. You wanted me dead.." She said. "Devon wants to kill me, nobody likes me, so I ran away to die in here." She said. Jane sighed and looked at Karla. Tears were comming out of her (Jane's) eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:30 pm

"I hate Jane." Devon thought, falling face-first on his bed. "She's a freak and she's so passive-aggressive and too smart. The next time I see her, she had better be dead. I hate being around her. I feel so.... inferior." He left the apartment, not wanting to have anything to do with Jane or any of her friends anymore.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Jane was crying. "I miss home.."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Mark

He smirked Devon is jealous of Jane no wonder. Jealous, jealous and jealous. I haven't even met this "Jane." Mark walked into the apartment where Jane lives. "Jane? Jaaane? Are you here I'm Mark I haven't met you."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Jane walked up thes lope and into the village, and when she found a sharp rock, she cut herself bangs that covered the mark in her forehead, and a little of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:46 pm

"No.. Jane wait, I love you. You're my child, I'd never want you gone.. If you were a nudist, you'd still be my daughter, if you were annoying and obnoxious, you'd still be my daughter, if you were a monster, you'd still be my daughter.. Hey.. Why don't we make a plan and give Devon what he deserves.!" she ran up and hugged Jane tightly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Jane smiled, turning around to face Karla. She ran up to her and hugged her with tears of joy. "And if you were crazy, you'd still be my mother." She said.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:50 pm

((( Oh wow... I missed so much... And I'm bringing Georgie's tiger friend back! )))

Georgie feels heavy breathing on his neck. He turns around and he also jumps. Tiger!? Is that you!? Georgie reaches his out and Tiger licks his fingers. "Tiger! It's you!"

((( He's somewhere different than where everybody else is. They would be able to hear his voice, so he's not far. )))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:04 pm

"Oh, but we both are crazy.. Crazy in love, with each other!" she said quietly in her ear. she hugged her tightly and began to feel a stinging behind her eyes, and before she knew it tears were streaming down her cheeks, tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next