Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+7
Harry
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Lord Voldemort
Mr.Noah
Flynn
SilverBell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Grace didn't scream because she could inhale the black mist. It really hurt and tears fell from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:31 pm

A half hour passed and nobody was coming back. "Maybe they're all dead." He thought, getting worried. "Or maybe they all just ran off and abandoned me. Maybe this was all a trick, and Grace isn't really in trouble. But what did I do to deserve that... only Chrissa hates me, and she might be insane."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Grace let out a cry as more blood comes out of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:09 am

Devon heard Grace scream. "I guess that rules out abandoning me. Unless she's faking. Oh well.... she's got Chrissa to take care of this, and I'm not going near her." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 am

Grace falls to her knees and does a fail attempt to punch the wolf. Tears flow out of her eyes, but she doesn't inhale the mist.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:16 am

Devon heard something growl. "If she's being mauled by something, how did she write a note? She wouldn't have had the time to look for ink. It doesn't make sense...." He read over the note. "It's impossible. How did she know she was going to die before she left?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Chrissa heard the wolfs she quickly kicked open the gate and saw Grace,Chrissa quickly picked her up...The dogs couldn't see her so she didn't have a problem and flew off near the trees and mud pond below her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Devon couldn't hear Grace screaming anymore, which probably meant she was either perfectly safe or perfectly dead. "What will I do if they all die? I can't hunt or anything..." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Grace started coughing and breathing heavily. Tears kept comming out of her eyes, and the blood came out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 pm

There was nothing but silence for the next 20 minutes. "Maybe I should go look for her. If she's not dead, that is." He thought, and started up the mountain where Chrissa and Christian went. It was steep and rocky, so it was a bit of a hike to get to the top. "Grace...." He called. "Are you dead?" He heard coughing and headed that direction.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Grace hid her bleeding hand because she knew Devon would run away if he saw it. "Y-ya.." She said. "I'm really confused.."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 pm

"You are dead?" Devon laughed. "You don't actually look too bad. Let's go back." He turned around, and there was Chrissa. "You again." He said in an annoyed sarcastic tone. "Let's get back to the beach, and we can start building. We've kind of been procrastinating."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Grace walks with Devon, uncovering her bleeding arm. "I got bit by a wolf.."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Devon tensed. "Well, maybe you do look that bad." He said, through clenched teeth. "Listen, maybe it's Chrissa's turn to take care of you, I'm going back." He ran back down the hill and back to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Grace sighed. She knew that could happen. She leaps through the land avoiding Devon. "He doesn't want to see me like this.." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:17 pm

''He doesn't wanna see you at all'' Chrissa scoffed and headed down the steep mountain and down to the beach.She went into her small cabin and closed the wooden door sighed and grabbed an orange and bit into it.That kid thinks only himself Chrissa thought.

Christian

Christian grabbed Miyu's hand and kissed it hugging her lightly (I forgot her name).
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

(My character?)

Grace blushes. It was very late. "I'm going to sleep, but can you wake me up if anything happens?" She asked to Crhistian.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Devon runs back to the cave, but the entrance had collapsed. "All right, enough slacking. We need to start building a house." He thought. He didn't really know anything about building, though. "I guess I'll sleep on the beach tonight. I don't want to look at Grace. Besides, she's got company."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Grace wakes up. She heard a quiet noise. She looks at her blood. She screamed. Her blood was purple!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Christian

''Wanna come to Chrissa's cabin your welcomed there,you too Devon or is it to much to ask for''? Christian said glaring at Devon.

Chrissa got out of their cabin and saw Devon,Grace,& Christian ''Yea'' Chrissa agreed with Christian
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Grace closed her eyes in a attempt to calm down. "Guys.. MY BLOOD IS BLUE!!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:31 pm

"Oh... thanks." Devon said, without looking at either of them. He didn't want to sound too grateful. "If it's okay with you, that is." Then he heard grace say something about blue blood. "Please let her be joking." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Christian glanced down at Grace she wasn't lying Christian grabbed his sleeve and ripped,it wrapping it around her hand.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Grace closed her eyes and takes deep breaths. A few seconds later, she opens her eyes. "I'm not joking.."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:37 pm

"She read my mind." Devon thought, staying well back and trying not to look at Grace's arm. "How did it get like that?" He asked. "Poison?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next