Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+5
Primrose
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
Mr.Noah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Isadora looked at Jane, and they both giggled.

-----------
Isadora:

She looked at Karla. "Sure. I'm reslly hungry."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Georgie picks up a nearby small rock and throws it. He picks up a few more and throws them. Gee... throwing rocks. Maybe this'll be my new hobby to pass the time. He thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:02 pm

"Okay then.. hamburger? Steak? Fries? What do you girls want.. it's all yours!" she said, gesturing to the suitcase full of food. She then opened a thermos, it was still warm. "Hey.. How about chicken noodle soup?" she asked, inhaling it's aromatic scent. She put plates/bowls and spoon and forks on the table and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:03 pm

ISADORA:

"That'd be perfect, thanks." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:14 pm

"..and you Jane? What would you like?" SHE ASKED all cheery. She put some soup in bowls and took some fries and steak too, putting them in the microwave for 30 seconds. It was a high-powered microwave. "Do sit down" she said, motioning to the table, waving a napkin in the air.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm

JANE:

Jane looked at Karla. "Anything would be okay." She said. "I'll eat just anything really, so you don't have to worry sbout it."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm

"Okay, sit down and the food will be ready in a sec." She put her share and Jane's into the microwave and heard the satisfying ping. She pulled out the soup, steak and fries, and placed them in front of Jane and Isadora, putting on across from them for herself. She closed the microwave door and with a spin of her heel, walked over to her chair. She sat down and lifted her knife and fork. "Do you want something to drink before we dig in? I have pepsi, coke, sprite, smoothies, and juice boxes, apple, grape, citrus 5, and orange." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:31 pm

ISADORA:
"Orange please." She said.

JANE:
"Same." She looked in a mirror. "Why do I look so different?" She thought.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:36 pm

"Okay, here they are!" she said cheerfully, producing 3 juice boxes. "One for Jane, One for Isadora, and one for me!" she said. She sat down and help her knife and fork up again. "Bon Apetite, let's eat!" she caught Jane glancing at herself in the mirror, a troubled look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Jane ate/drank. "Do you want me to tell you where I was all this time?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:45 pm

"Yes, that question had been bothering me for a while now" she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Jane took a deep breath and sighed. "..When you thought I died, I saw a huge snowflake, and when I touched it, Isadora appeared. The snowflake disappeared and took me to the enchanted forest, but I looked like a creature from there. Then, I don't really know what happened, but they saw me as a human and tried to kill me. I got chased by them and found myself back in here." She said, stopping for a second to breathe. "..I'm glad I survived." She looked at Isadora. "I'll heal your leg, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:58 pm

"Please, Heal your sister. I would do it, but I wasted all my energy fighting off the wolves today".
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Isadora smiled. "Thanks." She said.

--------------------------------

Jane placed her hands on Isadora's leg and closed her eyes. Her snowflake started glowing and so did Isadora's. She felt a gentle, cold breeze and when she opened her eyes, everything looked white. She blinked a few times and it was back to normal. Isadora's leg was back.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:26 pm

"Oh my! Thank you Jane, you and Isadora are the sweetest daughters ever, now come here!" she said, shoving some fries into her mouth before joining in the group hug.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:30 pm

((Same here.))

Jane smiled and so did Isadora.
----------
Isadora looked at Jane. "Thanks so much."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:17 am

Devon stared at Jane. "Jane is alive.... no, it's impossible. I killed her. I saw her die." He thought, watching the little toddler he was pretty sure was now undead. "She really is a living Mary-Sue. She came back from the dead." He walked back to his apartment, trying to pretend this was perfectly normal. "Everyone but me has magic powers, but Jane is practically a god."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 am

Georgie picks up more rocks and throws them. He caught a glimpse of Devon walking back to his apartment, but he didn't feel like walking over to him. He just stays seated and throws a couple more rocks. I wonder where Tiger has been all this time...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 am

Grace wondered around.. She wasn't sure about what to do next. She just sat there, beside a pond, thinking deeply.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 am

Georgie takes a look at his feet. They weren't looking that red anymore, but they still hurt. Wait... doesn't Chrissa feel the same pain I do?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:20 am

Devon watched Jane, checking for signs that she might not be real. "Maybe she's a clone of some sort." He thought. "Seems like the kind of thing Isadora would think up, being all obsessed with her past and all."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Grace sighed, and looked at the beach. Its white sand and turquoise crystalline sea was just too much. Even if it was safe for her to stay in the city, she ran down the hill and put on her bikini, and started swimming in the water.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Georgie picks up more rocks and just throws them. Why am I doing this? He thought with a sigh, as he picks up a few more, but he doesn't throw them. He just lets them sit on the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:26 pm

"A clone is definitely a possibility." Devon thought as he surveyed every inch of Jane. "Her DNA wouldn't be hard to find, and it looks like her "reincarnation" is about as much of a supergenius as Jane was. I just need to find out how she did it."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Grace smiled as she felt the warm water. She swam beautifully as the sun shone on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next