Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+5
Primrose
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
Mr.Noah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Devon walked over to Jane's apartment and put his ear against the door. "I think she's inside.." He thought, leaving the apartment and climbing up the side of the building to check her window. "Eventually I'll find out how she cloned herself before she died.... If that really is a clone. I know where I cut her, she can't possibly be alive."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Jane saw Devon, peeking right through the window, and thought it would be a good idea to prank him. She acted like she didn't notice him. She winked secretly at Karla and acted like she was some kind of robot.

----------------------------------

Grace was swimming peacefully, and she saw Niku, laying down on the beach. Grace looked at Niku, and smiled. "Do you want to come?" She asked. Niku nodded. Both were swimming gracefully, and it was the perfect sunny day.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:48 pm

(( Lin, thanks for bringing back Grace and Niku. I was wondering where they went.))

Devon climbed back down the wall, going into the apartment from the back entrance. "Maybe it would be easier just to stick a pin in her and see if she reacts." He thought, closing the door as quietly as possible. "But I'm not sure if she'll self destruct or spew acid, so I'll just be safe for now."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Suddenly, Grace saw a dark shadow, and she screamed. "W-what is that?" She asked, as it got towards her. Niku took a deep breath. "RUN!! I MEAN-- SWIM!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Georgie growls softly to himself and throws the tiny pieces of rocks. So bored...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

"Jane could make those freakish androids. Maybe this is Jane one of them." Devon considers, since he couldn't find anywhere she could have cloned herself. "The only thing I know for sure is that this is definitely not the real Jane. She's dead. I cut her myself." Devon pulled the kitchen knife out of the drawer. "If the new Jane attacks, her incarnation will pay." He thought, putting the knife on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Grace grabs Niku and swims as fast as she could to the sand. They both start breathing heavily. "What.. Was.. That..?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Jack started up the hill with the bow and arrow he made. He shot some deer and went to Mayu's to cook it. Mayu took off all the deerskin and wiped the guts and blood off of them. She cleaned the skins and sewed two them together. They became blankets. Jack washed the meat in the creek and took a basket with him. He found clay. Enough to bake some brick! Enough to shape some bowls and containers! He wanted to take clay with him back home. Jack left the clay there while he got another basket. Mayu was down at the river, looking for Jack. She didn't know he went the other way. Mayu saw the clay and decided to bring it back to camp. She met Jack in the middle and gave him the clay to put in the container. They went back to camp and had a conversation about campfire tonight to celebrate their year anniversary! They wanted to make the campfire as special as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Karla watched Devon climb back down the building. Scaling the wall. "Jane.. No, we're not going to prank Devon ANYMORE!" her face became red as she said this. "I love him.. he's a wimp, over reactive.. but I love him." she sighed and sat down on a pile of beanbags, putting her hand to her chin and holding her head up thoughtfully. If only.. she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Jane looked down, and sighed. "B-but..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:17 pm

((Katia is backkk))

Black. That was all Katia had seen for the past week. Pain. That was all Katia had felt for the past week. But now, as she stood up from her sitting position, all darkness and pain vanished. Whoa...what happened? How did I get by a tree? Why is there green rain on the ground? Am I dreaming or something crazy like that? Slowly, she walked around, looking for the answers to her numerous questions.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Georgie sighs again and gets up to his feet. "Where's Tiger?" He wondered out loud. There was a patch of black and orange stripes disappearing behind a nearby tree. Tiger!?!?! Georgie runs over to the patch, glad to see it was Tiger.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:02 pm

(kk?)

"BECAUSE I SAID SO! Haven't you tormented him enough? He's so scared of you he tried to kill us ALL! Give them wimp a break!" she screeched. Her face was becoming more and more red as she began to claw at the beanbags, breaking one open and then using some magic to close it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Georgie wraps his arms around Tiger's neck. He can feel tears going down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:45 am

"Wimp, huh?" Devon thought, listening from his own apartment. "See how much I love you for that comment, Karla." He shoved the knife back in the drawer. "Well, at least Isadora... or the new Jane, said they won't attack this time."
Back to top Go down
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:21 pm

((If you don't mind I will play my sisters character until she's back? I will continue unless i'm told not to do so. Thanks?? Mature face ON))

Karla heard some whispering and a drawer closing. She floated up to the ceiling and put her ear to it, she could hear Devon's every move. She almost swooned at the thought of him. His foots steps SEEMED heavy, he must be angry.. but at what?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Devon turned to the window. "Karla's such a little jerk. I hate the way she talks down to me, as if I were younger or something. I hate how she thinks I can trust her after she physically abused me when the first Jane died. I hate her stupid rain powers." He thought, watching the forest for wolf attacks or hurricanes. "I just hate this island."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Chrissa flew up to the roof and sat down biting into her apple.She heard Jane was back ''This shall be good'' she said smirking happily.
Back to top Go down
Brand New Chick
New Fantagian
Brand New Chick

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Elf grinned and began walking on a small patch of ice that had formed on the shore. "HELLO ANYONE?" elf shouted as he faceplanted into the sand.

"That was pathetic" Jose spat, did this guy think that he was really an elf? "You weren't kidding when you said you could whisk up good entertainment" she cackled and walked off to a huge building. An apartment.. What the heck? She entered and went to apartment room 7. "HELLO?!" she yelled as she kicked down the door.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm

(Did you make an app??)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 pm

(( Brand new chick, you have to make an application before you start playing. http://www.fantageforum.com/t12442-survivor-rp-apps ))
Back to top Go down
Brand New Chick
New Fantagian
Brand New Chick

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:58 pm

I made an app already. So can you guys just continue? Especially you Ron. I read that apartment 7 was your apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Chrissa went to Devon's apartment and knocked on the door ''Devon its me!Chrissa'? she said hoping for someone to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:02 pm

(( All right, then. Let's continue.))

Devon turned around, hardly looking at the elves. "What do you want?" He said, trying to sound as if he thought it was perfectly normal for someone to kick down a door and walk right in. "If you're looking for Jane the Genius, she's upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Brand New Chick
New Fantagian
Brand New Chick

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:05 pm

"Who's Jane?" elf asked.. Then followed by a "Can we hang out with you..yo?" by Jose, trying to sound humanly cool. "Uh.....hi!" elf said cheerfully, waving like an idiot.

(Just saying, they looks like elves, but they're normal sized)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next