Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - [RP]

Go down 
+5
Primrose
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
Mr.Noah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Isadora uses the knife and looks atthe wolves. "STAY BA-" The wolves jumped on her and started attacking her.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:53 pm

"Serves Isadora right, attacking me for no reason." Devon thought, looking back at the window. " I don't feel a bit sorry for her."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Georgie backs away, getting a little nervous. That "eye" trick... making eye contact with an animal... they seem to act like house pets whenever I make eye contact with them. He keeps backing up, his whole entire body trembling.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Isadora screams, tears on her face. The wolves were biting and biting, stomping and stomping.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:02 pm

"Yes! Yes," exclaimed Katia. The thought of the humans getting what they deserved made her happy. More and more wolves dashed around. Their howling echoed through the forest.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Georgie's eyes were brimming with tears. He was feeling really frightened. The wolves glared at him, approaching him slowly with each step he took. "S-stay away..." He chokes out.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:10 pm

(Georgie doesn't get attacked if you read the previous pages Midnight Cooper)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Isadora sighs, that was the end. She closed her eyes. Am I dead already? She thought. The wolves were pleased, they thought Isadora was dead and they ran away.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:14 pm

((( Yeah, I know. )))

Georgie looks at the leaf symbol on his hand. This symbol has to represent something. Does it have to do with the animals? He looks back the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Isadora noticed the wolves had left, and tried to stand up. Blood was everywhere, and she looked more pale than usual. "They ate one of my legs!" She screamed, and more blood came out of where her leg used to be.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Georgie shows the wolves the leaf symbol. The symbol started glowing a little. The wolves looked at Georgie, and they sat down. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Isadora started whimpering in pain. "HELP!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Karla heard some screaming and headed in the direction, healing potion still in hand. She finally reached a very BLOODY Isadora. "NO!! ISADORA!!!" she whined, she went to her and forced the potion into her mouth, making her swallow. "LIVE! LIVE!" she screeched. Not again.. No.. She looked up to see Devon peering at them from his apartment window. This is the man I thought I was in love with.. How can he be so heartless? She shook Isadora and screamed some more.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Isadora looked at Karla, with her eyes half closed. "Karla.. I... Will.. Survive.." She said, in a very weak voice. "I.. Promise.." She swallowed the potion, feeling better. Her leg stopped bleeding. "Thanks.. So much.." She hugged Karla, but her (Isadora's) body was still on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Oh, yes! I can feel the death rates starting to rise. Feeling satisfied, Katia climbed up a tree, sat on a wide branch, and looked at the chaos. The wolves were doing a great job scaring people. Now all they need to do is kill.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Georgie slowly walks up to them, still showing them the leaf symbol. His hand touches the head of one wolf, and his hand trembles, afraid that the wolf will bite his fingers clean off. But instead, the wolf rubbed his head against Georgie's hand.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 pm

"Oh please Isadora.. Stay with me!" she whispered into her ear. Burying her head in her shoulder and hugging her tight.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Isadora gave Karla a faint, yet weak smile. She passed out. The words 'I promise' bounced on her head, she wasn't sure of what to do. I'm definitely not dying because of this! She thought.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Georgie walks a little closer, but slowly. The wolf he touched licked his hand. Should I whisper to them and tell them not to kill humans? Someone must of ordered them to kill the humans. He takes a deep breath. Might as well try it. He opens his mouth, but closes it right away. I-I can't tell them that.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Isadora felt alot of pain, because she had just lost a leg. She was whimpering a little in her sleep, and kept dreaming about herself without a leg.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 pm

"ISADORA!" Karla screamed as she passed out. No no no.. Don't die on me now!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Georgie takes another deep breath. Okay Georgie, you can do it. He opens his mouth, but all that came was a squeak. I'm lost with words... can I just say "Don't hurt the humans?" or something?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Isadora wakes up. "Water.. Me.. Wake.. Up.." She managed to say, but sh meant something like 'Throw me water, it might help me wake up!'
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Karla was confused..
Though Isadora seemed very dirty, she got some water and dumped it upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 pm

"Thanks.." Isadora said. She wasn't as sleepy. "Can you help me get up? I lost a leg..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - [RP]   Survivor - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor - [RP]
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next