Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor (RP)

Go down 
+3
flower
Primrose
evan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Felicity heard a noise and turned around, forgetting to thank Grace. She ran up to serenity and extended her hand out to help her stand up.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Serenity was surprised by the act of this little ghost girl. She kneeled down in-front of the little ghost girl. What's you're name, Cutie? What has happened to you? Why are you dead? How long have you been here?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Felicity looked down and then looked right into Serenity's eyes. Her small cute eyes started to glow. "My name is Felicity.." She said, a small, almost invisible smile appearing on her face. "A-and I j-just-" She said, breaking into tears.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Serenity's expression turned into guilt. She pulled the little girl into a hug. Shhh.. Its alright. You're safe. You're Safe. Don't cry. It makes me sad when I see you cry, because you're so cute. A meek, almost invisible smile appeared on Serenity's face.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:27 pm

((( I have joined!!! )))

Matilda was washed up by the shore, laying down on her side. She was all sodden from the salty water, and she was finally glad to find some land. There is no one else in sight... or at least she thought so. She was on the other side of the island.

Using her fingers, Matilda moves her saturated-salty hair away from her eyes, and the sun was casting off its warm, fiery glow. She lifts her head up, trying to get a clearer view of the island. A beach, a forest, the occasional sound of rustling, and voices... Wait- voices!?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Felicity smiled and for a second her eyes turned red. She didn't even notice, so she walked out of the hug and sat on the sand.

-------

Grace was thinking that Serenity and Felicity were humans. She thought that she had imagined that Felicity's eyes had turned red, so she just looked at the island. Its pale white sand, its beautiful crystalline sea and the mountains and the caves then focused at the jungle. She took her hair out of her eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Natalie got up and looked around. She saw only sand, trees, and rocks. She thought she saw a light outline of a few people.Could those be ghosts? She ignored the thought.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Matilda stands up, holding her hair out of her face. She swore she had heard voices... but where? They sound soft, so they must be on the other side of the island. She walks along the shore, hoping to get to the other side.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 pm

"A-anyone here?" Corina panicked. She rubbed her eyes and noticed she lost her contacts. Everything was blurry, but looking at the blurs colors, she could make out what was what. All right! My first goal: find other humans.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Natalie started toward a girl who looked as if she couldn't see. ''Are you alright?''
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Matilda stares at the sand. She watches as the tide rolls in and out, in and out, as it saturates the sand with sea water. She wiggles her feet to dig them into the sand, feeling the cool particles slip through her toes. It felt like the days during the summer when she was younger. Building sand castles, riding on the waves, sitting under the shade made by the umbrella...Matilda can feel tears brimming in her eyes. She wipes them away as she shakes her head to get rid of the memories. She sits down by the shore.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:22 pm

The Hataru and Dekoto families possessed powers. Hunting powers. The ability to fly. Super speed.
(This was in the other one soo)

The Hatarus and Jack flew across the beach. They saw other humans. They landed in a forest, and pretended they were completely normal. "Another human!!!" Mayu dramatized, as she walked toward a girl. Based on her street smarts, she could tell peoples' names. Her name was Matilda.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Felicity knew that the Hatarus and Jack had powers. She sighed cutely and closed her eyes. Walking away slowly from the group, she made her way to the jungle.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Serenity hid behind a tree, slightly poking her head out so only a strand of her white hair could be seen. Too many humans.. she thought. Serenity was an introvert, and was even like that when she was a human. Which was odd, because most people believe ghosts don't have feelings or personality. But she had been stranded on this island even after she died; it was odd seeing another batch of humans. I hope they don't die... she thought. An idea popped up in her head. Maybe I should help them... She seen little Felicity leaving the group, and decided they would be lost without help. She slowly walked toward Hatarus and Jack. Hello.. she said quietly, waving with her transparent hand. I'm Serenity... I'm also... she sighed at the last part. A ghost.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Corina looked towards Natalie. "Oh hello blob. Yeah, I'm fine. I just lost my contacts." Corina smiled and stood up. "Name's Corina."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Serenity looked at the two girls. Natalie.. Corina.. Those names.. she shook the thought. She slowly approached the girls. Hello.. she said, waving her transparent hand. I'm Serenity.. A ghost..
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Corina looked at Serenity. "Oh hi transparent blur." Corina started to crawl on her knees. Finally, she found her contacts then washed them in the water, which looked like a blue blur. She placed them in her eyes. "Ah! That's much better!" Corina stretched then look towards Serenity. "I'm Corina. How did you become a ghost?"
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 pm

"Would you mind telling us? Ive never... Well you know, seen a ghost before."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:50 am

Matilda just stares out into the ocean, not even noticing Mayu. She breathes in the salty air made by the salty ocean. The sun was just setting into the horizon. It looks like it was being swallowed up by the ocean.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:54 am

Serenity became very shy, and looked into the ground while she was telling the story. In was around summer in 1976; I was about thirteen years old. I was sailing to an island; I can't remember the name... Then, a horrific storm appeared.. It killed all my family, and I was stranded alone on an island for over five days. I didn't have anyone; any food, and water. I died of starvation..
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Mayu was horrified thata girl could be so defiant. She planted herself behind Matilda, and shook her. "MATILDA! IT IS MAYU AND JACK AND CATHY AND MY MOM AND DAD!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:36 pm

((( Wait... I'm not even following you. How does Mayu know Matilda already? )))

"YO! HEY!" Matilda yells as someone was shaking her. She escapes Mayu's grip and turns around swiftly, staring at her. "Who are you? How do you even know me?" She says cautiously.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Corina gasped. "W-What a tragic death Serenity!" Corina tried to hug Serenity, but she fell though the ghost. "Oof! Sorry, I forgot you were a ghost!" Corina laughed awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Jack helped Mayu try to cover up the family secret. "We, uh, saw you on the ship, and, uh, a girl said your name! Haha..."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:45 pm

((( Oh... your family has powers, right? )))

I don't remember hearing anyone say my name. Matilda just shrugs. "Ah well. I guess it doesn't matter how you know me, anyway" She stands up wipes away some sand from her legs. "I didn't catch your names the first time. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (RP)   Survivor (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor (RP)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next