Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High {Roleplay~}

Go down 
+3
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Jo went back to the room, and all Luke could talk about his how pretty Ashe and her ears and wings are. Angie was in her room, throwing pillows at Ashe. "He LIKES you!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:15 pm

When Kai walked out of the bathroom, everyone was gone. A waitress came over and gave her the bill. "Gee, thanks guys!" she muttered under her breath. She angrily paid with a check and stormed out of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Ashe started laughing. "But its not April fools yet!" She yelled, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:20 pm

"I am NOT kidding! In three seconds, he could even be at the door with FLOWERS!" Angie screamed. Three seconds later, it happened. Luke was at the door dressed in a tux holding flowers. "For you, Ashe."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Kai stormed into the dorm room, almost knocking over Luke in the doorway but not caring. "Thanks a lot guys!" She tried to sound as angry as possible, but instead she just sounded sad. Tears were pouring down her face, but she couldn't stop even if she wanted to. She tried to wipe them away, but more came. "You all owe me money." She sniffled, but her voice was harsher. She grabbed a heavy sweatshirt and left, not knowing where she was even going.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Luke wondered where Kai got her attitude, then held out the flowers for Ashe. "Your adorable earwings sparkle in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:28 pm

((I thought his name was Joseph?))

Ashe was so shocked she wasn't even paying attention to Kai. Almost dropping the bowl, she blushed heavily and smiled. "T-thanks.."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:43 pm

(Jo is Angie's brother. Luke is Jo's best friend.)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 pm

(Okay.)

Ashe walked slowly towards Luke, and took the flowers. She didn't know what to say. "They.. smell really nice.." She said, it was the only thing that came up in her mind.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Kai decided she wasn't going back. She sat down in the lobby with a grim, depressed face as an angel came over to her. "Hey, I'm Kaliope. What's wrong?" The angel girl asked with a concerned face. Suddenly Kai became cheerful, it was like she was in a spell. "I'm Kai! It's nice to meet you!" Wow. I've never said THAT before. Kaliope smiled. "It's a gift." She winked and walked away. But Kai still wasn't going back.

{{Kaliope is my other character, I'm going to start using her now.}}

Kaliope walked away from the lobby and got into the elevator. She went up to where the dorms were. {She is also in the dorm next to Ashe's, Kai's, and Angie's} She searched her pocket looking for her dorm key. "Oh great! I lost it. Oh well." She just shrugged, and stood there not knowing what to do now.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Luke grasped his tail really tight. He kissed Ashe on the cheek, and left.

Angie laughed, and fell asleep.

Jo waited for Luke in the dorm. Luke came into the dorm in a tux. "Dude, why are you in a tuxedo?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Ashe smiled, as she watched Luke leave. She closed the door after Luke was in his room, and then went to the bedroom. "O-okay.. Who wants to help me cook some brownies..?" She asked awkwardly.

(How does Luke look?)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm

(Check his APP.)

Angie smiled and flew into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm

{ I deleted Kai. Now, I guess, Kaliope will be in her place because Kiyoko was her dorm partner but she's gone so... if she comes back I'll just move Kai with her I guess. }

Kaliope awkwardly walked into the room with her huge angel wings making her struggle to get through the door. She blushed, embarrassed, and dropped her bags in the middle of the room. "I--I'm your dorm partner. Sorry I'm so late!" she apologized, stuttering a little.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Michelle gets up from her seat and walks out of the Japanese restaurant. She scurries down the street to Sea View High, as her white fox tail was hitting and tickling the back of her legs. She was attracting attention from other people that were crowding the sidewalks and streets.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:20 pm

((Wait.. so we pretend that Kai was never here?))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 pm

((Ya.))
"Hey, Kali! Mind if I call you that?" Angie flew around the dorm.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Michelle grips tightly onto her tail so that it would 'bounce' so much. People started to laugh at at her. Michelle's face started turning red with embarrassment. When she opens the doors of Sea View High and walks in, the door closes on her tail. My tail's caught!! She turns around and pulls lightly on her tail.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:38 pm

[ yea, pretty much. Or whatever she could have just um... died LOL }
Kaliope looked at the girl, wondering how she had known her name already. She cleared her throat. "Uh, hi. Where should I unpack and stuff?" She looked around. The dorm was small, but nice.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:41 pm

((okay, so then the room was never split in two.))

Ashe followed the instructions and finished the brownies. She didn't notice how fast time had passed. It was almost eight. Noticing the new girl, she smiled. "Hope you like the little decorations I did for the room. By the way, the single bed is mine." She said. "Just un-pack, but try to keep the room tidy." She put the brownies on a fancy heart-shaped container, left, and knocked on Luke's door.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Kaliope bit her lip. So, basically, you get the single bed while we need to bunk? She sighed, but shrugged it off. After all, she was an angel. It was her job to spread goodness no matter what. She slapped a smile on her face and fixed her bed, unpacked her luggage, and did some small decorating. She sat down on a beanbag chair by the window and made a cup of hot chocolate. "Want some?" err, what's her name again? "Angie?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Michelle yanks harder on her tail. She heard a ripping sound- and it didn't sound pretty. She was able to get her tail free, but pieces of sliver fur was caught in the crack of the double doors. Michelle looks at her tail. Hmm... it's not too noticeable. She quickly grabs the loose pieces of fur.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm

"Sure!" Angie smiled and took the cocoa.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Ashe wasn't patient, she started to get a little mad, and continued knocking on Luke's door.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Jo opened the door. "So you like me now, huh!?" Jo picked his nose some more. "Go away, stupid!" Luke pushed Jo away, and smiled at Ashe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High {Roleplay~}
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next