Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High {Roleplay~}

Go down 
+3
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 pm

A waitress sits Michelle at a table and give her a menu. Michelle looks at the chair. She'll crush her tail if she sits on a chair like this! She sits down anyway, but stands back up right away, banging her knee against the table. It was VERY uncomfortable sitting on her poofy tail!

She sits back down and moves her tail out of the way.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Kai bit her lip, watching them put their legs up. Man, boys do whatever they want! She sighed and looked over a few tables. She saw Michelle sitting alone. How depressing. Is she ok? She wondered, wanting to talk to her, but decided not to.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Angie saw Michelle. "Yo, Michelle! Come squeeze in next to Luke! You look alone!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Michelle skims through the menu. She stretches her arms and legs. It felt good having a stretch! Some people passed by her table and were making comments about how 'excessively poofy' her tail was. Michelle's face keeps on turning red.

Michelle heard someone say her name. She turns her head to see a group of people sitting together at a table. The person was offering her to come sit with them. She smiles, but shakes her head no.

Last edited by Seto on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Angie flies over, picks up Michelle, and plops her next to Luke. "You can't sit there alone! Being with company is great!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:50 am

Michlle just shrugs, not saying anything. She notices that her tail was all bunched up into an awkward knot. "Sorry about my tail", She says, "I'm a fox, and it's extremely poofy for a fox tail" She adjusts her tail.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:19 pm

"Nah, it's okay." Angie said. "I mean, we're all different."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Kai nodded, beginning to sweat. Actually, I'm more different than you. Believe me... It felt kind of awkward being the only human, and the worst part was they didn't even know she was a human! They thought she was a creature! Maybe I should tell the truth... but they wont like me, I know it... She looked out the window with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 am

Michelle smiles and nods her head in agreement. Her tail was getting in the way, but she keeps on adjusting it. I don't want my tail to go into the food when I stand up!!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:33 pm

((I'm sorry, can I pretend I was always there with you?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Rinland ❤ wrote:
((I'm sorry, can I pretend I was always there with you?))
{Yeah, sure. We're at a Japanese restaurant o3o }
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:05 pm

((okay.))

Ashe closed her eyes, as information about Kai flowed around her mind. Oh, so she was a human. She wasn't on a bad mood, so she just decided to help her keep her little secret.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Michelle's tail keeps on interfering. Stupid tail. It has a mind of its own. She holds tightly onto it as if it was a stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Angie sat down and texted Jamie, a kitsune, on her phone. Jo picked his nose.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Ashe looked at Jo. "Eeew!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Michelle looks over at Jo. Boys... picking their noses. She keeps her tail under control.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Ashe's ear-wings started to twitch, and she felt a strange vibration. She felt confused, since she had never felt this before. Ashe blinked and touched her ear-wings to stop them from moving. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Jo smirked. "WhatEVER." He ate the green glob. Angie smacked him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Ashe giggled. Then, a man went and served everyone the food. "Oh, thanks." She said.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Kai gave a smile to the man and picked up her fork. She scooped up some stir fry and took a sip of her ramune. "I'm so hungry!" Her stomach rumbled a little, and she blushed.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Angie sipped on the miso while Jo ate his cucumber roll.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Ashe started eating, drinking some ramune and then continued to eat. She finished eating quickly and left without saying goodbye.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:04 pm

"Hmmm." Luke smiled. He seemed to be in loved with Ashe.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Kai looked over at Luke and watched him staring at Ashe. Boys are dumb. She sighed and took another sip of ramune. "Uh, I'm going to go... wash up." She got up and went in the bathroom, washing her face and hands. She looked in the mirror. "No boy would ever like me. Especially not a creature..." she whispered to herself.. Kai frowned.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Ashe went to her room and took some gum and started chewing on it. Then she took the brownie mix and poured it into the bowl, and started to read the information on the box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High {Roleplay~}
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next