Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High {Roleplay~}

Go down 
+3
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Ashe smiled, and handed the heart-shaped container to Luke. "These are.. for you."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 pm

"Thank you." Luke smiled. "I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Blushing from humiliation and embarrassment, Michelle rushes up to her dorm and slams the door. Her tail was staring to wrap around one of her legs, which means that something is wrong with it. Aw man... this is bad! Really bad! Fur like this won't grow back! Michelle began to panic, and clutches tightly on the loose fur in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:40 pm

"But it was all thanks to you." She said, kissing Luke on the cheek. "I made these brownies myself, I really hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Luke ate one and beamed. "They're delicious." He kissed Ashe on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:43 pm

"This is bad!" Michelle says out loud with her voice shaking. "This is bad! My tail is in bad shape and I can't fix it!" Her voice was starting to get a whining tone to it. "This is...bad!" She begins sobbing as tears were rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Ashe hugged Luke tightly, then walked away and winked, waving goodbye, walking to her room and going to the bathroom. She locked it so nobody could come in, and sat on the toilet thinking about Luke. A few minutes later, she came out and went to the kitchen. "Its nine o'clock and we haven't had dinner yet. What do you guys prefer, fried eggs with rice or chicken or pasta?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:46 pm

"Chicken and pasta." Angie woke up from her nap and turned on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:47 pm

"Alright." Ashe said, starting to cook. "I know! Lets invite Luke over!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Michelle sits down on her bed. She had gotten rid of the loose fur. She buries her face in her hands. She wipes her wet cheeks. I'm sure it'll unravel by the time it gets used to having 'missing some fur.' She walks into her bathroom, grabs a dry washcloth, and gets it wet. She begins wiping her tail with the wet washcloth. As she does so, her tail unravels from being around her leg.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:51 pm

"Weren't you just with Luke!?" Jo slammed open the door. "How the heck did YOU get a key!?" Angie asked. "Wellll you were always one to leave things placessss..." Luke came in behind Jo. "Wanted to make sure he wasn't rude to Ashe. You're brother is PERVERTED, Angie!" Luke laughed.
"I knowww!!!!" Angie rolled her eyes at Jo.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Michelle can hear all of the noise coming from the nearby dorms. She ignores it and dries her tail with a towel. "There. That should do it." She smiles and walks out of the bathroom. She lays down on her bed and turns on some TV. She looks over at her clock- 9:15pm
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Ashe was shocked because of the sudden interruption. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She yelled to Jo, and then laughed about Luke's comment.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Michelle yawns out of nowhere. She rubs her tired eyes. Her tail wraps around her leg again, but for a different reason- it was time for bed. Michelle changes into a white tank-top and black short shorts. She turns off her light and climbs into bed, pulling the covers over her head.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Luke kissed Ashe while Jo was poking at Angie. "Stop it!!!" Angie screamed.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Kaliope awkwardly sat on her beanbag chair occasionally sipping cocoa... lolol.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 am

Michelle couldn't sleep with all of the noise going on. She just lays on her back and stares at the dark ceiling. She rubs her tired, bloodshot eyes.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:05 pm

(I want to start this roleplay back up =3= But we are timeskipping, because I said so and I have a surprise so you must obey me xD Lol.)

Kaliope wakes up groggily to the sound of her alarm clock beeping. It flies around her head with it's miniature angel wings. It was a special clock for angels her mother had given her. It wouldn't shut off until you catch it and press the button. Kaliope sat up and rubbed the "sand" out of her eyes, then frantically tried to catch the alarm clock.

(I forget who my dorm partner[s] is/are?)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Michelle moans as her alarm clock went off. She rubs her tired and bloodshot eyes. She didn't get that much sleep last night. She turns off her alarm and curls back up in her blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High {Roleplay~}
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6