Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Because people wanted me to start it.
You start , I'll be back later and also apps are open still.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 pm

(YAY)
Madoka stood in horror as she watched her friend, Sayaka, have her soul go into that gem. It was her turn next. She went up and felt a tingle. Then she felt magic in her as she said her wish. "I wish for my family to always be safe!"

The next thing she knew, Madoka was in a cute, pink, poofy dress that Looked adorable with her bows! She was holding a rose bow. Arrows magically appeared whenever she wanted them to. Her soul gem was tied around her neck.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Charlotte stood next to the bed, crying and whispering, over and over again, "Mother... Mother..." She wondered why it had to happen just now. Grasping her soul gem tightly, she solemnly walked out of the room, passing other doors in the hallway of the hospital. A nurse glanced at her, and asked softly, "She's... Gone?" Charlotte nodded sadly. "I guess... It was her time to go." The nurse nodded. Charlotte tried to put a smile on her face and walked out of the lobby where the front-desk lady smiled at her pityingly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Homura looked at her soul gem and it lit up. No matter how many times I go back, I can never prevent Madoka from giving her soul to the incubator... Even if Madoka forgot about the promise Madoka and Homura made, the promise always broke. Homura started to tear up and began to search (or stalk) for Madoka. She hoped she hadn't made a contract yet.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Madoka was going down to the lobby of the hospital while Sayaka was using the bathroom. She saw a cute little girl using a soul gem. She looked sad. Madoka remembered her somehow: Her name was Charlotte! A Puella Magi! "Hey, Char. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:13 pm

"Oh. Hello Madoka." She looked at Madoka's new soul gem. "Well. I just made a contract with Kyubey... My mother's dead." She said flatly, not looking at Madoka. "It's not like I wished for anything bad, or anything," she added hastily. Madoka was an older student in Mitakihara Middle School, Charlotte having only come in that year. They didn't know each other that well, but now they might, seeing as they were both magical girls. "Hey, do you want to fight witches together?" she asked. "That would be nice."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 pm

"That really would..." Madoka smiled. "Hey. let's go find Homura! She's probably looking everywhere for me. Let's break her the news!" Madoka went out the lobby doors.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Homura found Madoka. "Please Madoka. Please tell me you DIDN'T make a contract with Kyubey." She stared at Madoka with cold eyes and started to shake her friend.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 pm

"I'm sorry...but don't go back in time! Wait til' Walpurgisnacht!" Madoka tried to make Homura smile. She grabbed Charlotte's cute little hand.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Homura gasped then asked, "Wait, how do you know about my tracking back in time?" She started to cry, thinking about the time Madoka became a god. She noticed Charlotte and smiled. "Good. You're not a witch...Here..." Homura took game a small piece of cheddar cheese.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 pm

(Rainbow and Pastel are joining yay! I forced them to sit a night through PMMM MWAHAHAHAH)

Madoka was the only other one who knew about all the timelines besides Homura. I mean, she was a god until Homura went back in time! She was expecting Charlotte to look puzzled. Madoka took a cake out of her pocketbook.

Last edited by Madoka on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 pm

"What do you mean I'm not a witch? Don't magical girls fight witch- Oh my goodness thank you thank you thank you!" She tried not to grab the piece of cheese, but it as an extra boost of happiness she needed just then. She gobbled it up quickly in two bites, smiling happily. Now, she could almost forget it... "So who's this 'Walpurgisnacht'? Are they a magical girl? Or a... Kyubey-thing?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 pm

"Oh...it's...nobody. She is...umm...a nickname we have for a Magical Girl we know named Wallie Snacht!" Madoka faked a smile.
Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:51 pm

((Okay guys don't go too far, SilverBell now has tutoring))

Kristen sighed softly in the studio. The concert was a hit. It was nice being famous and all, but it was overwhelming when not on stage. All of those paparazzi, huge harassment. Its nor like they even knew her real name, she just only used her staged name, Elly. Kristen though for a moment. Maybe I should go home and update my blog. Its not like anyone would think 'Elly' is the same 'Elly' as on TV. Or witch hunting, I do need those grief seeds. I hope no one will notice me though, since sometimes I use my magical girl outfit on stage. Hah no one suspects a thing!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Madoka goes witch-hunting by herself for now. She takes down a lava witch.
Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Kristen headed home with her soul gem grasped into her hand. She was dressed casually despite being famous and all that. Hopefully no one would notice. She sighed again and took a turn left. Her soul gem was reacting madly and there wad a witch nearby. Maybe it would drop a nice bog grief seed. Being the owner of a famous blog, the famous star Elly, and a powerful magical girl all at once? She would show those fools who teased her at school how great she could really be.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 pm

(What happened while I was gone?)
Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 pm

((Nothing really? Just 2 pages. Some of the magical girls met up and stuff?))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:26 pm

After a long and hard battle with a black and white piano witch, Charlotte picked up the intricate grief seed and quickly observed the G-clef design carved into it, and held it next to her now dim soul gem. Suddenly, from behind her, came a voice. "It's all used up now, I'll take it." Turning quickly around, Charlotte saw Kyubey. She handed over the grief seed and decided to retire home to see her father. She walked the familiar streets, though they seemed a little different now- was it because of having to protect them? and wondered when she would see Madoka or Homura again, or maybe even what was her name? Willie Nat?
Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Kristen suddenly noticed her soul gem stopped reacting. Was the witch gone? Or worse did another magical girl defeat it? She started to fret, Kristen knew the heavy competition. She would gladly be friends with a normal girl, most defiantly not another magical girl. This was rivalry.
She sighed and walled a little forward. She noticed a little kid, probably no older than 10 or 11.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:37 pm

She noticed an older girl on the other side of the street walking in the opposite direction of her. Having already reverted back to normal form, she looked very much an average girl, but for the ring she wore. "Hello," she called cheerfully to the girl. The girl looked a little familiar, maybe like someone Charlotte had seen on TV?
Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 pm

"Oh hi." She slightly quickened her pace, praying it didn't look like she didn't want to be near the kid even though all she wanted was to get away. Not only did she not want to interact with a little kid, Kristen didn't want attention. There was a high probability that this kid would be a huge fan of hers. Hopefully, she won't realize who I am, last thing I need is to sign autographs.
Kristen took a short glance at the kid. She was wearing. A ring? Please don't be a Puella Magi, please don't, I don't want to compete. Please don't be the girl who defeated that witch please.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Madoka saw that a labyrinth collapsed. Charlotte came out, along with Madoka's other friend, Kirsten.
Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 pm

((@Madoka Whoa whoah you can't just decide if someone's your friend, Kristen isn't friends with anyone and she doesn't know if there are any other magical girls in the city yet
And she's kinda of a grief seed over people person))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:38 pm

((Oh sorry))

"Hey. Is that good for another use?" Madoka went over to Kirsten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puella Magi RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next