Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 pm

((Its okay))
Kristen saw another girl, around her age. Darn it. If someone noticed she was 'Elly' the fampus pop idol, she would be in huge trouble. Last this she wanted was a retardedly huge crowd.
"What's good for another use?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:43 pm

"Didn't you get a grief seed?" Madoka chuckled. "I am Madoka Kaname."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm

"Madoka," Homura whispered, suddenly appearing right behind Madoka. "This is dangerous and if you become a witch, you'll be almost impossible to defeat. Are you ok with it?" She started to fell nauseous thinking about the time Madoka because a witch before Homura reseted the timeline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:47 pm

"Um no. I don't know what your talking about?" Pretending to not to know anything, she glanced at the little girl. Darn it, I'm not the only magical girl here. The lesd I interact with them, the better. I'll kill them if I have too. I hope I cam get out of here soon
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:49 pm

"Well, that's the price you have to pay." Madoka said. She remembered when she gave Kyubey half of a witch, he gave Madoka a pack of 5-use Grief Seeds. Madoka threw one to Elly and to Homura. "You two look like you need it."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Homura caught the grief seed then threw it back at Madoka. "Don't become Sayaka." Homura then noticed the girl Madoka was interacting with. Homura stared into her eyes then asked, "Who are you? I've never seen you before." Homura never seen her in any timelines, so she was curious.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 pm

"Don't worry, my gem is A-Okay. I have a large pack of Seeds. However, YOU need it." Madoka threw it back to Homura. "It's a 5-Use."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:00 pm

"And the last time I defeat a witch was a day ago and I actually got a few grief seeds from previous kills. Take it and don't become a witch." Homura flung the grief seed back at Madoka. "Trust me, you can destroy the WORLD if you became a witch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:01 pm

"Maybe next time take a better look at your TV." She said to the other girl who was wisperong in Madoka's ears. Kristen sighed and looked at the grief seed. It was a nice gesture buy anyone should know that magical girls shouldn't be allies.
"I appreciate the grief seed. And I admit it, I'm a magical girl too. But I'm not looking for friends, allies or the whatnot. This is a competition so don't try and get friendly."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 pm

"If you think Puella Magi shouldn't fight together, that's you opinion. Wait till your soul gem breaks when you are battling a high-level witch! It really is better to fight as a group, though." Madoka thought about only her and Homura knowing about the timelines. No one died in the group, besides Sayaka. At least Sayaka is her now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:39 pm

"Don't worry i think I'll be fine. Soul gems don't break if you have the grief seed. Besides one grief seed per witch. Even though you can share the grief seed, its not like it'll last long. I, magical girl Elly shouldn't be meddling with you. Do what you want."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 am

"Hey, why is everyone talking about magical girls becoming witches? That's not even possible! It's unthinkable!" Charlotte exclaimed. "Oh and the grief seed was all used up so I gave it to Kyubey. Sorry, if it had more you would have already used it by now."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:38 pm

[[ Sorry, I was tired yesterday so I slept. ;-; What are we on, now? Where should I start? ;o ]]
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 pm

((Some magical girls are just talking and stuff, they happened to meet by chance and yeah.))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Homura looked at the little girl. "Charlotte..." Homura whispered. She started to tear up, but returned to reality. Stop it Homura! You're thinking about the past which actually happened around this time but in another timeline! She finally reclaimed herself then looked at the girl who was named Elly. "W-wait. You're Elly?" Homura, losing her coolness, became her regular self, Moemura.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Mikiyua "Miki" D. -

Mikiyua sat on the bench right near a candy store. She looked up the bright sun and put her foot up onto the bench. Her awkward colored hair dances from the strong gust of wind. She thought about it and just yesterday she saw an animal called 'Kyubey' who offered her for a magical girl contract. It took hours to decide but she accepted it, her wish was to be able to express her imagination...

Mikiyua put her hand in her pockets and took out her soul gem. It had an ocean blue color... Her colors were always blue; her eyes, her hair and now her soul gem..
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:43 pm

((What happened so far?))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

((What I told Kiyoko))
Charlotte frowned. "I really should be going home now, Homura, Madoka, ... Elly? As in, the Elly? As in, my favorite TV star ever Elly? Wow! Can I have your autograph? Please, please, please, please, please please please pleeeeeaaaaase pretty please with sprinkles, chocolate fudge, a marshmallow, two scoops, and a cherry on top? Please?" she begged, trying her best to look angelic as possible.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:53 pm

((We are just hanging out))

Madoka giggled, and patted Charlotte on the head. She extended her hand to give Charlotte a mint.

Last edited by Madoka on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:57 pm

(((Huh? I thought we were talking somewhere.)))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:00 pm

((edited post. VWOOP done!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 am

"Oh dear..." She sighed. This wasn't going to be good.
"No. No autograph. No. Just no. I don't even have a pen to sign." Groaning, the idol walked away slowly. Well that was fast. Hopefully they won't follow me.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:46 am

Charlotte ran after Elly, hoping to catch her. "Oh come on, please? Pleeeeaaaaaaaaase? I'll be really really good I won't bother you for the rest of the week, aw pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase?" She put on her best pleading face and continued walking alongside her. "Just one? Just a little one? You can stop by a shop and sign, please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:48 pm

"Ummm. Still no." How long can this kid go on? Gosh she is annoying. Kristen slightly quickened her pace, trying to get away from the kid. This was going to go on forever. Muttering curse words to herself, Kristen, put her hand up to her forehead.
Should I transform and attack the kid?
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:50 pm

(What happened so far?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next