Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 pm

((Basically nothing except for talking. Could you read the posts please, this RP isn't moving very fast, which is good. I'm currently trying to get away buy SilverBell is following me))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:57 pm

"Aw, but pleeeeaaaase? I'm your biggest fan! Don't you ever sign autographs? Please? Please? Just this one favor and I promise I won't bug you anymore, pleeeeeeeaaaaase?" By now she was running out of breath, but she really wanted that autograph. And Elly was a magical girl too! Couldn't it be like a favor or something? "Please?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 pm

"Let the little girl have a CHANCE!" Madoka frowned. "You are COLD!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:10 pm

"Geez, okay fine. Where do you want me to sign kid?" Kristen groaned. This was entirely stupid. She looked around and picked up a beaten up pen from the ground and offered the little girl to come over.
"Okay what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Madoka chuckled, and ate a cake from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:29 pm

"I am Charlotte!" she piped. "You can sign, umm... Here!" She pulled out a crumpled and torn piece of paper from her pocket. She held it up, pausing to inspect the picture of a giant cheesecake and her mom she had drawn. She handed it to Elly hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:33 pm

She looked at the picture. How... cute. A little fairy tail picture. Kristen started to write on the paper, To my biggest fan, Charlotte. -Elly
Handing over the paper, Elly sighed and looked at the little girl.
"The picture you drew on there was really nice...?" She wanted to say something nice to the kid, and felt kinda guilty for being so cold.
"Well go have a nice day."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Madoka nodded at Elly and headed in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Homura watched as Madoka left. She stood there, wondering what happened after she became a god. She looked at Charlotte and threw a whole chunk of cheese. "Here's more cheese. I don't really think I need any."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:08 pm

"Thanks!" she looked at Elly happily. Looking behind her, she saw the cheese and caught it just in time. "Thank you too Homura!" She bit a little corner off it and called out, "Okay I really am going now, goodbye!" She walked her way home, but when she saw her house, something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Madoka watched from an area and saw Charlotte look lonely at her house. She was sad at the hospital...maybe someone died?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Every part of Kristen wanted to run after the kid and see what she was doing. But that would have been stalker-ish. Instead she slowly walked him, in the light of the streetlamps, as the sky darkened slowly. It was kind of cloudy but the weather would be impossible to control. Unless if you were a Puella Magi that had the powers. Kyubey, popping from nowhere came over and walked by Kristen's side for a bit. They had a conversation mainly revolving around witches and grief seeds. She closed her eyes, but a barroer quickly formed in front of her. Groaning, the ring transformed into a soul gem, and transformed into her magical girl outfit.

((Just so you people know, since Kyubey has many bodies, he can be in more than one place at a time))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Unlocking the door, Charlotte peered inside. No one was home. She saw that there were some dirty dishes, though. Her father never ever left dirty dishes for everyone to see. That was strange. She carefully walked through the whole house. In each room there was some disturbance in the usual way her house was. Her heartbeat began to speed up. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. And slowly her soul gem began to faintly glow and react to little traces. A witch had been here. Charlotte sat on the stairs. It was all too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:18 pm

It was a very long and bloody fight. She was literally drenched in sweat, blood, and her soul gem was dim. The witch was dead, hopefully at least. Kristen slowly trembling, picked up the grief seed and put it next to the gem. It regained its shiny red luster and she transformed into het normal self. I have to get home. Now.
Running down the streets, Kristen looked around. She was pretty much lost. Stupid neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Madoka saw from a distance. She gasped. Madoka ran into Charlotte's house and put her arms around Charlotte. "All your family...they are gone. I could never live like that."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:55 pm

((Um. From a distance meaning you take a while to get there? And you saw into my house?))
"I was an only child..." She squiggled uncomfortably, trying to get out of Madoka's embrace. "I don't know where I'll live now... I have to find that witch..." She broke off and shut her mouth. She ran upstairs into her once happy pink room and crashed onto her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Kristen groaned. This was hopeless. Stupid neighborhood. Stupid puella magi getting her lost. Stupid no-sense-of-direction. Stupid witch. This sucks so much. I think I'm going to throw up. Signing, the idol sat down on the sidewalk of someone's front yard. The house was lit upstairs and it looked like it was all pink.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:59 am

"Wait!" Madoka went upstairs to follow Charlotte. She saw the remainders of Charlotte's house, and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP   Puella Magi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3