Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magica RP

Go down 
+4
Lord Voldemort
flower
Flynn
evan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:34 pm

(Wait, what do you consider cheating)

I'm the fighting referee. Blake's the name.

Emaka missed by a cm. The bullet hit a pan which flies into the air, Fighting Referee, Blake caught it.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Cheryl raises her wand, shooting a wave of vine pricks toward Emaka.

( Did I hit?)
Back to top Go down

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Flower wrote:
Cheryl raises her wand, shooting a wave of vine pricks toward Emaka.

( Did I hit?)
((You got a 5, you hit, but it isn't too severe
I'm just going to go with what I did in the Hunger Games RP to see if someone hit or not))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Blake looked at her, "No no, let me explain that. You hit yes, but you only hit her left hand, and that was a 5 no doubt." he assured.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:49 pm

((That's how I want everyone to do it ^^^))

Emaka falls, but gets right back up. ((I have more power, being that I've been a Magica longer))
She stopped time,
*tine stopped*
and took out her RPG ((you can't ref when someone uses Time Magic, tume is basically atopped so you can move anything anywhere)), and aimed 5 bullets at Cheryl.
*time starts again*
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:02 pm

( Cheryl can heal herself, remember?)

Cheryl winces at first, gripping her stomach. Quickly, she grabbed her wand and sealed the wound. She swirled it, and two giant venus mcfly traps attempted to bite Emaka.

( Am I playing fair?)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:05 pm

((Ffft you are in very real danger! Distracted in a witch's barrier!))
The familiar began to touch the very tip of Emaka's left ankle, and slowly started covering her entire foot.
((Btw, there isn't cheating actually. And what pan?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:07 pm

They're in a cave. Blake lives in the cave, he was cooking some food earlier. She hit a pan. Blake caught it.

Blake looked at them. "Continue the battle, I insist" he said.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:09 pm

*stops time*
Emaka gets out if witch's grip, shooting it. Emaka hides Cheryl's weapon, and places the bullet at her heart.
*starts time*
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Cheryl seen the familiar. She backed away. This was a good chance to get away. She backed up, and slowly started running. However, she still held her wand just in case. She ran to where she came out of. Then she remembered. She had to kill the witch if she wanted to leave. She gulped, and walked back to where Emaka was. She shot the Familiar, and pulled Emaka's hand. " Just this one time, let's kill this Witch. Then, I will never talk or fight with you again. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:20 pm

((Umm... No. This is a PMMM RP, they are in a witch's barrier))
The familiar broke up into pieces, and melted into the background. There was a door, a very odd, twisted one, and it could only lead to one thing.
Behind it was the witch. It was shaped like a bucket of paint, with ever-swirling colors mixing inside. It also had odd attachments, like paintbrushes and random trays of paints.
((Ahh so unoriginal somebody please help me put here))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Cheryl stared at Emaka. " Just this once, stop seeing me as the dang enemy! Do you WANT to be witch bate?!" She didn't wait for Emaka's reply. Instead, Cheryl jumped up, bashing the witch with a wave of thorns.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Hit 3. The witch was only partially harmed, being a medium level witch it still has about 12 HP left.
The witch slowly began spinning around, and around, splattering colors everywhere. Some of it hit Cheryl, and began to burn.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Cheryl screeched, as the paint burned her skin. Her eye shut closed, and she immediately fell to the round. Quickly, she grabbed her wand and healed her burn marks.

(( Thank you Madoka for giving Cheryl healing magic c:))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:32 pm

((You are welcome, but the power is 3 quarters for healing others))

Emaka rolled her eyes, "Fine. I'll get to work." Emaka grabbed her RPG and there were explosions everywhere.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Cheryl raised her wand, blasting a venus mcfly trap at the witch. Quickly, It launched at the witch and bit it.

( I don;t even know..)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Hit, 9. The bite was pretty intense. The witch has 3 HP left.

"Woah!" Blake said, in shock.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Joy wrote:
Hit, 9. The bite was pretty intense. The witch has 3 HP left.

"Woah!" Blake said, in shock.

(( Who is Blake? This is a PMMM RP, there are no GMs actually watching and moderating the fight.))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:51 pm

[[ So late, gomen! ; - ; ]]

Youkai, Ichigo -

Ichigo walked around, looking for witch's barriers. Her dress of crystals left small trails of minerals and types of crystals. It was her first day of being a magical girl, with tons of surprises and mysterious to learn from. Ichigo's power was to create life and destruction, she wields a long wooden magical staff with unknown designs. She held it loosely, as if she was ready for anything. Though, sweat teared down her forehead for a sign of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:50 am

((Crap, guys, I'm so behind.))

Haru must have been hit on the head or something, because he woke up, tied in white vines in a corner of the barrier. "Gits." He thought, using his axes to attempt to slice through the vines. They didn't appear to break, so he started untying them instead. He managed to force them apart fan enough to crawl out and join the fight. "Hey guys! Thanks for just leaving me there!" He yelled, forcing back the temptation to memory-wipe both girls. Instead he threw five axes at the witch, hoping to hit.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:03 am

(( Oh!! I'm so late! ))

Yuno started to walk around wondering sometimes. She continued on walking until she saw a shop with full of nice things. She went inside and look all over it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:05 am

"Emaka, kill it!" Said Haru, throwing more axes. The witch was starting to look too powerful for him to defeat on his own.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:14 am

" Sorry! I left you in the vines!" Cheryl yelled, jumping into the air. She raised her wand, and a white flower appeared. It was poisonous, then changed into the shape of a dart. Cheryl shot it towards the witch's head.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:24 am

"Well, great going!" Haru said, watching her send a flower dart at the witch. He sent another axe into the witch before healing himself. "Man, what is with this thing? It's practically immortal."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:48 am

( Haru Can Heal Himself...?)

Cheryl turned around to Haru. " You just have to attack it in the same place," She said. " That's what I watched a lot of veteran magical girls do, before I became one myself." She elated towards him. " Would you like me to heal your magic? I forgot to tell you; I don't need grief seeds because I can heal my soul gem; Like, replenish it myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magica RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magica RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next