Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magica RP

Go down 
+4
Lord Voldemort
flower
Flynn
evan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:52 am

((Yes. Read the app.))

Haru stared at Cheryl in surprise. "Whoa. You don't need soul gems? What kind of magical girl are you?" He asked, momentarily forgetting about the witch. "What kind of wish could give you powers like that? I'd never...." He didn't get to finish his sentence, as the witch had grabbed him by the ankle, tossing him 20 feet through the air and slamming him into the wall of the barrier.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:56 am

Cheryl eyes widened. Quickly, she realized what was going on. Cheryl managed to stay calm, and she jumped into the air, holding up her wand. Vines surrounded her, and she sent them flying into the witch. Quickly, they tied the witch up, and Cheryl sent yet another Venus McFly Trap at it. While the witch was tied up, Cheryl ran to Haru. She held her staff over his head, has her soul gem began to glow. " Hold on, I'll replenish your magic.." Cheryl concentrated, and removed the staff. She stood up, extending her arm. " You okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:02 am

(( Were are you now guys? xD I dunno where to start ))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:11 am

Sebastian wrote:
(( Were are you now guys? xD I dunno where to start ))

(( Cheryl, Emaka and Haru are in a witch's barrier fighting. However, the witch is almost dead so it would be pointless if you came.))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:26 am

((Ahh! Okay.. I'll just continue on walking .. xD ))

Yuno continued on walking then her phone rang. She read it and then her phone started to rang again. A phone call. She answered it. A unknown number is calling her. "Hello?" A male voice behind the phone. "H-H-he-llo?" She replied. Then the background of the unknown number is full of laughing. Then hung up. She got scared. She continued on walking towards the school. At last! She is now in her school.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:28 am

Haru sat up, healing himself about halfway, trying to conserve energy so as not to die. He memory wiped the witch, so it wouldn't remember he was hurt, then went at it with his axes.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:41 am

" Wait!" Cheryl said, grabbing Haru's arm. " Want me to replenish your soul gem? It'll make your attacks stronger! Plus, I can heal your whole body! I really would like to!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:47 am

Yuno changed her mind. She doesn't want to go school anymore. "If only I have magics." She murmured herself.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:48 am

"Whatever." He said, throwing another axe and ducking an attack from the witch. "Heal me if you can, I have no idea what the limits of your powers are."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:50 am

Yuno bumped into a tree and got dizzy.

(random random)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:54 am

" I have no limits," Cheryl explains. " I wished to bring my best friend back alive. However, she doesn't remember me, so I'm stuck as a magical girl forever. I can replenish my soul gem, I don't need grief seeds."

Cheryl holds her staff up to Haru. In a moment, all his wounds were healed, and his soul gem was at full power.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:59 am

"That's pretty cool." Said Haru, impressed. "My powers are crap. All I can do is wipe memories, heal myself and throw axes. I guess that's what I get for such a stupid, selfish wish." He drove another axe into the witch.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

" I'd love having your powers. Hey, can you bring BACK memories?" Cheryl said, staring and Haru while shooting a vine at the witch.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:04 am

"No, I can only erase them. That was my wish, after all." Haru said, dodging the witch. "Sometimes I kind of regret it, but it had to be done. If I'd wished for something else, I'd be in jail now. Or worse."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:21 am

" Oh.." Cheryl looked down. She popped her head back up. " Well, why would you end up in jail?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:26 am

"Look, let's not go into this. It's over and done with, okay?" Haru said irritably, climbing up the wall to avoid the witch, throwing an axe over his shoulder at it. "If you must know, this weird guy attacked me, I snapped his neck, and was caught in the act. Then this Kyubey thing showed up. I bet you know what happened next. Now please shut up about this or I'll have to wipe your memory too."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:51 pm

" You can't wipe my memory. I'm pretty sure my healing magic would be able to ' Heal' my brain. I'd actually like to have my memory taken, though. What am I living for?" Cheryl laughed. " I wasted my wish on my best friend, now she doesn't even remember me. I can't die, either. I can replenish my soul gem. I don't need grief seeds." Cheryl shot one last Venus McFly Trap at the witch, then left the barrier. What AM I living for? She thought, staring down at her white soul gem.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:00 pm

((Cheryl's starting to seem like a Mary Sue. Can't anything affect her?))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:03 pm

(( She's not Mary-Sue. If you actually BREAK or SMASH her soul gem, she won't have time to heal herself because
1. She'll die quickly
2. Her soul gem is part of her healing staff.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:05 pm

((All right. She just seems awful powerful for a magical girl who's only just contracted.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:17 pm

(( She's MY own character from a PMMM fan-made story I'm making, called PMCM. ( Puella Magi Cheryl Magica. But in my fan-made story, she smashes her soul gem because she doesn't see a point of living if her best friend doesn't remember her. I'm going to do that in here, too.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:22 pm

((Okay. I have to log off now, but I will be back tomorrow morning.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:23 pm

(( Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, I guess.))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:31 pm

The witch is dead. It drops a grief seed that will fully heal one Magi. Here are the soul gems:
Emaka: 19/25
Cheryl: 15/15
Haru: 14/17
Note that the longer you have been a Magi, your soul gem limit is increased.
I hope this is fair!
Also, most grief seeds are 2 use, some aren't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:57 pm

(( I wanna do something here alsoo! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magica RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magica RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next