Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magica RP

Go down 
+4
Lord Voldemort
flower
Flynn
evan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:26 am

((It's fair, Arigato.))

Haru grabs the Soul Gem before the others. He whips out a hand and memory wipes them all, so they'd forget the attack and the grief seed. He makes a run back for his house, locking the door behind him. he decides to save the grief seed, locking it away in a drawer on his desk. "That was epic." He thought, pleased with his performance.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:17 am

((I went over PMCM with Flower, the lost friend is Emaka omg her soul gem "died" but cheryl contracted))

Emaka still had a piece of her conscious inside of him, so she remembered everything when the souls merged again. She ran to his house, and broke in through the window in her normal clothes with a pistol. "Hand over the seed." Emaka had a seriously ticked face.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:21 am

"Going to fight me, huh?" Haru said, grabbing a handful of axes. He quickly used the grief seed, then threw it at Emaka. "There. take it if you want it that badly."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:28 am

"Not that I want it," Emaka said, "This Grief seed is going to hatch at any moment." she used it, blew a whistle, and Kyubey came to eat it. "Safe and sound. Be more careful next time, buddy."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:37 am

( Cheryl doesn't need Grief Seeds, So either Emaka, Haru and other characters will get them.)

Cheryl exited the Barrier. She took out her Soul Gem, to see if it needed to be replenished. It was still the same, bright white. She groaned, putting the gem away into her pocket. She changed into her regular clothes.

( Regular clothing is the original clothing I was using in the APP. I changed the magical girl attire.)

Cheryl ran her hand through her hair, and walked back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:47 am

"Well, I guess it doesn't suck that much. I mean, she was worse off than I was. My soul gem can hold off, at least for a little while." Haru thought, crawling into bed. "Besides, there will always be more witches. Maybe Emaka will die before me, and I'll defeat her witch. I'm sure I could do it."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:50 am

Cheryl walked post a large variety of houses, making large foot steps. When she got home, she quietly entered the apartment she lives in. Alone. She put her soul gem into her drawer, under her clothes, and crawled into bed. " I'll find another witch tomorrow.." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:24 pm

((Flower, you at LEAST need to have it muddied, it's sort of unfair if you can't use Grief Seeds. Let's say that if you lose healing magic, you lose 1 Soulgem point, so it's fair for all of us.))

Emaka left, and went to go find more witches. She's done all-nighters before, and that's why she has so much experience.

((The others need to post))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:16 pm

(( Aware of that However, you're forgetting Cheryl D[i]ES.[/Shes going to be smashing her soul gem soon.)

Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:15 am

((oh mmk
and am I right that Emaka is Cheryl's "friend"???))

"More Grief Seeds, less deaths." Emaka headed back home to start another tireless day.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:41 am

(( Yes, Before she dies she'll say that to Emaka, then smash it. I started writing PMCM, BTW.))

Cheryl was restless. She crawled out of bed in the middle of the night, took out her soul gem and tucked it into her short pocket. Then, she quickly tip-toed out of her house, and entered the deserted street. She held up her Soul Gem. " Hm.. No witches.." She thought, looking around puzzled. Then, her eyes widened. " Emaka.."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm

"You again? I feel like you 'stalk' me or something." Emaka scoffed. She took out her Soul Gem and looked at it's purity from fighting witches last night. Pure. "Well, I'm not gonna fight you today. I have to get to school, or everyone'll be suspicious about...you know...'us'."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Ren, who had for the past week been exploring a sea cave for a dangerous witch who has been snatching up sailors over the years, finally emerged out of the water, clean as a whistle, onto the shoreline. She took her soul gem, a bright sky blue jewel worn on the bow on her posterior, and tapped a tiny black item on it. The gem lot up much like a Christmas tree and she chucked the fit black marble thing away. She stood up carefully and jumped hovering in the air before soaring well above the clouds and towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:00 am

Haru went back out, checking his soul gem. It was starting to look a bit damaged, but he could probably take out a couple more witches before it became an issue. "Right. Kill witches until I become a witch. Fun." he thought. "I wonder what it's like, watching your former comrades destroy you."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Emaka took a bite out of an apple, and headed to school.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Ren glided peacefully before landing on a small house at the end of a minute road. She walked inside and flopped onto a cough putting her arm over her face and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:30 am

Emaka tore off the witch's head with her scythe. Ah, another day of witch hunting. I'm on a streak here! She licked her lips, and started to her final shot.

((It's not bumping yet. It hasn't been 2-3 weeks. also, we really should bring this back))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magica RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magica RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4