Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+41
Gabriella
Wizzy
mileey
Min
Lineesa
flandre
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
v
Takeshi
Eqwitha
Sherlock Holmes
dana scully
el
Miranda2
Pookie-Chan
cupcakesrock
aimi
Silver
^_^
Amour Allure
o
Cecy
Queen
alex
Oliver
Iku Nagae
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Lenka
Flynn
len
YEEZUS
Reese
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
SilverBell
evan
flower
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

I feel like watching Oreimo....who else has watched it?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Princess~ wrote:
i've watched oreimo, i really liked it! i think you'd like it
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Lances wrote:
Princess~ wrote:
i've watched oreimo, i really liked it! i think you'd like it

I'm watching the first episode! It seems good so far!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Klaviel wrote:
Witch wrote:
Klaviel wrote:
i have accomplished a life mission
i finished soul eater (like two hours ago tho)
Ah congrats!
So how did you like the series? And the ending?
Thank you!
The series was amazing.  I'm just kind of disappointed it ended.  I'm probably going to draw fanart later, too.  The ending was shocking, considering the part where:
Spoiler:

EDIT: woah, holy crap, forumotion really messed up my reply.  fixed it.
You're welcome!
And yeah that part was surprizing
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lances on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently a spoiler, fixed!)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 am

I watched Soul Eater when I was eight; My German cousin had the manga and finished the anime, so she showed it to me. That's how I got into anime/manga in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 am

Witch wrote:
Klaviel wrote:
Witch wrote:
Klaviel wrote:
i have accomplished a life mission
i finished soul eater (like two hours ago tho)
Ah congrats!
So how did you like the series? And the ending?
Thank you!
The series was amazing.  I'm just kind of disappointed it ended.  I'm probably going to draw fanart later, too.  The ending was shocking, considering the part where:
Spoiler:

EDIT: woah, holy crap, forumotion really messed up my reply.  fixed it.

You're welcome!
And yeah that part was surprizing
Spoiler:

yeah.  maka and soul, as the two main protagonists were obvious to do that.  usually i don't like the protagonist in stories, but i still think maka is adorable.cheers
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:06 am

SeeU wrote:
Princess~ wrote:
SeeU wrote:
Princess~ wrote:
I'm watching shugo chara now...it has a ton of episodes....I hope I can handle them...I read some of the mangas and it is awesome.

Ikr! I love shugo chara. I am on the 56th episode lol.

Who here has watched Hamtaro? It was one of the first anime's I watched as a kid.

I just watched the first episode of shugo chara and it is soooo awesome! I haven't watched Hamtaro though it looks cute!

Shugo chara is a really cool ans cute anime, and all of the songs in it are SOOOOOO CATCHY!! Also the sad part about Hamtaro is that in america it only had 2 seasons.Crying or Very sad But in Japan, it had around, like, 6 seasons? I wish I could see those episodes...

@Pastel cool! I remember always watching this one hamtaro episode where they found a secret play ground thing...It was my favorite episode. Though I can't find the episode anywhere in english! Do you know any websites to watch it on? (I dont really like english dubs, but I dont like hearing the japanese version of my childhood animes...It just kind of ruins it.)

Yeaah! Shugo chara is a really awesome superB anime! :> I don't wanna spoil but just watch it!! xD

And yeah, The Hamtaro is a funny anime, Also I haven't finished it but it's really a nice anime.. :>
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Lances wrote:
hey.......who's into the fate series hmu

i've watched fate/stay night and carnival phantasm and i'm currently watching fate/zero (the artwork is divine)

its such a wonderful series 347/10 would recommend.... *falls over*

seriously though if you like action (f/sn+f/z) and romance (f/sn) and a little slice of life (carnival phantasm) you should totally watch the series (also i need someone to talk about it with...hahh....)

http://prntscr.com/1hrzzy fate/zero more like fate/dangan ronpa...

aghh i have to finish watching episode 1 later.....
ehe
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:14 pm

whose seen mirai nikki!! im cosplaying akise with a friend (shes doing yuno)
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Oliver wrote:
whose seen mirai nikki!! im cosplaying akise with a friend (shes doing yuno)
i love mirai nikki a lot
akise/yuki is my otp (i want to cosplay akise he's perfect)
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 pm

One question.......
What anime do u sudgest i watch...?

(i made a topic but its locked so i had to ask here :/ but still......what u think)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:49 pm

sparkkle wrote:
One question.......

(i made a topic but its locked so i had to ask here :/ but still......what  u think)
I don't really know what genres you like, but if you want to watch something light then I'd suggest Tamako Market, Acchi Kocchi, or K-On. :0
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:57 pm

sparkkle wrote:
One question.......

(i made a topic but its locked so i had to ask here :/ but still......what  u think)

I pmed you some though ima recommend you another ones..like hetalia, kirarin revolution, Mysterious girlfriend x ( yes this one is inappropriate for your age though I am 11 and I watch it and if you google it's Japanese name some weird pictures come up though that was from only 1 episode and if u can handle anime transformation u can handle MGX..and the first episodes beginning is weird though that was a dream.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

i know u did princess i just wanted to ask others :p
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:22 pm

sparkkle wrote:
i know u did princess i just wanted to ask others :p

Maybe Shugo Chara, Hamtaro, Kupu Magoema, or Fruits Baskets would be good for a beginner. If you want something else, maybe Madoka Magica,Rozen Maiden, or Watamote. The places I would watch them are crunchyroll, Netflix, or AnimeFreak TV.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 pm

@Sparkkle If this is your first time watching anime, should watch, like SeeU said, Shugo Chara or Fruits Basket. Along with those two, you could watch Baka and Test, The IDOLM@STER and Lucky Star. Once you get used to anime, maybe you could start watching more animes with more intense plots such as Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun, S.A Special A, and Clannad (which I haven't seen, but it sounds very good).

Anyone here a Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun (My Little Monster) fan? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 am

Thanks

(wow everyone tells me most of the same ones O.O)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 am

Animes you should watch in order with links to the show! (from first to last and lightest to heaviest)
((Just telling you actually my first anime was Baka and Test not Fruits Basket))
WAIT! Before you click the links, let me let you know: a dub is the anime in english. It's rare to find these. A sub is the anime with english translation. I will tell you which animes are good to watch with subs or dubs.
***WITH SOME SHOWS ON FUNIMATION, SUBS OR DUBS AREN'T AVAILABLE. IF DUBS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE, THAT'S GREAT. USUALLY SUBS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE.
Pesonally i find that dubs are better than subs, but that's your choice to decide whether or not.

Fruits Basket(dubs): http://www.funimation.com/fruits-basket/episodes
Baka and Test(dubs): http://www.funimation.com/baka-and-test-summon-the-beasts/episodes
Ouran High School Host Club(dubs): http://www.funimation.com/ouran-high-school-host-club/episodes
K-On!(dubs): http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/kon-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free#English
Puella Magi Madoka Magica(subs): http://aniplexchannel.com/show-page/madoka-magica?orderby=date&order=asc
Dangan Ronpa(subs): http://www.funimation.com/danganronpa-the-animation/episodes

Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 am

I prefer subs than dubs...
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 am

Takeshi wrote:

I agree with those though why do people sAy 10 and 11 year olds can't keep up with subs? I can keep up just fine...
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:04 pm

i also prefer subs!! also i recommend nichijou, its really funny and great!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:58 pm

Do you guys know any websites that let you watch it on maybe a iPhone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:56 pm

Takeshi wrote:
Me too.
In my opinion dubs sound really awkward
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Who here has watched Gunslinger Girl? I know a few users have though I forgot who Dx
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Henrietta wrote:
Who here has watched Gunslinger Girl? I know a few users have though I forgot who Dx

I never watched it, but it is on my list of animes to watch!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next