Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]

Go down 
+11
Queen
SilverBell
YEEZUS
Lord Voldemort
Silver
o
Amour Allure
flower
evan
Oliver
alex
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RenegadeRaccoon77
New Fantagian
RenegadeRaccoon77

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:57 pm

This is going to take me a while to think of
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Warning! Giant GIANT wall of text:

Fruit babes. Gruit Spades. Juice Stains. Boot pains. (:

I do apologize for any inactivity in the next few weeks. School is letting out soon and I still have finals and oodles of work.

Edit: I also wish to apologize for the many MANY grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. I did this On an iPhone... Not fun x-x I will try to fix them ASAP

Last edited by Relora on Wed May 22, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Relora wrote:
Warning! Giant GIANT wall of text:

Fruit babes. Gruit Spades. Juice Stains. Boot pains. (:

I do apologize for any inactivity in the next few weeks. School is letting out soon and I still have finals and oodles of work.

Edit: I also wish to apologize for the many MANY grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. I did this On an iPhone... Not fun x-x I will try to fix them ASAP

I just read your application and it's so good. <3 I can't even top that. I hope to have fun role playing with you ~ ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Omgomg, your application is greaaaat, Relora. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
RenegadeRaccoon77
New Fantagian
RenegadeRaccoon77

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:30 pm

I haven't read it, but it must be amazing
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Am I accepted or not?

If not, tell me what needs to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Thanks for the compliments O:

and thanks for accepting me! Looking forward to RPing soon c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Am I accepted or not?

Oops, I thought I told you already. Sorry. You are accepted.
Back to top Go down
RenegadeRaccoon77
New Fantagian
RenegadeRaccoon77

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Acceptance everywhere
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Taost wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Am I accepted or not?

Oops, I thought I told you already. Sorry. You are accepted.

Awesome.

I can't wait for this to start.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:44 pm

When can we start?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Taost wrote:
Once hop and I make our apps, ill start.

Quoted to answer a question c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Gonna make my app sometime today
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Wao taost slow poke :v
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:00 pm

pokes taost. hurry please I'm really excited for this rp
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:05 pm

I really want this RP,and the Stranded rp to start already.I won't be here till 10 o'clock because I'm going to my cousins communion .-.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:07 pm

She's not going to be on for a couple days, so it probably won't start for a little while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:55 pm

hi i dont thinknthis counts as bumping since this is an rp
also bumping is over a month mace told me

*Name: Iona "Vy" Morana
*Age and Birthday: 14 mangeblix, 23 in past life
*Sexuality and romanticity: pansexual/romantic
*Death: Murdered by a demon.  She went to his house with him while she intoxicated.  Her throat was slit, and she was thrown in the ocean the next day.
*Good or Evil?: good but i guess shes kind of bleh sometimes so neutral
Physical Appearance: Her palette is a purple with blue undertones and a very light, baby pink-- the colors of sadness, guilt and honesty.  Her hair is pink and wavy, reaching her tailbone.  Her lips are perfectly symmetrical. She has her bangs seperated in the middle, and each side pushed back behind her ears loosely.  Her fingernails are blue.  Her body is indigo, other than her feet, which are also pink.  She lets off her dark blue aura, usually changing the mood to sadness, or honesty.  
*Wish/Goal:  She wants to kill the demon that brought her to her death.  She's close to finding out how to kill their kind.  
*Personality: Vy is very used to blaming things on herself, and she likes having others depend on her.  ManY times, she has apologized for making Gabriel do things he doesn't want to, even if they're small.  She's used to coming forward for her actions, but there are sometimes things she needs to keep to herself.  She hides her negative emotions well, sometimes not even knowing how she truly feels.  
*Attached to…: Gabriel "Gabe" Pontell
*Relationship with Possessed Soul: They're friends.  Best friends.  In fact, she's one of his only friends.  She does a lot of things for him when it comes to courage, but there are certain things where she says he has to depend on himself. 
Anything else?: ur mom

​​*Name: Gabriel "Gabe" Pontell
*Age and Birthday: 14 on Janurary 7, 2009
*Sexuality and Romanticity: heterosexual/romantic
Biography:  no
*Personality:  He's a very sensitive person, and will cry over the smallest of things, due to the fact he was yelled at a lot when he was younger.  He acts different around different people, and with strangers a very positive mood, progressing to silliness as he gets closer to them.  He gets angry easily, and he doesn't like others taking him down or taking advantage of him.  So, his aggressiveness takes him places, and he defends himself.
*Physical Appearance: His skin is a brown-toned tan in some places, yet pale in others.  He has a decently shaped body, but hes not muscular around his stomach.  In fact, he's skinny.  His eyes are a teal color and change to purple when he's possessed.  His nose is pointy and thin, not broad at all.  With many strands of thick black hair reaching the middle of his neck, he never bothers to comb it or deal with it in any way.  
What do others think of them?:  Everyone thinks he's a bit strange, since he's always talking to himself in corners.  He'd always look like he's playing imaginary friend with someone else.  However, his good looks partially let him off.
*Attached with....?: Iona "Vy" Morana
*Relationship with Cursed Soul/Mangeblix:  Best friends.  He tries his best to stop her from feeling guilty.  By doing so, he gives an exception for everything she does, no matter how large.  In addition, they chat a lot, but only in isolated areas.
Anything else?: my mom

the rp will start soon

Apps are open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4