Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]

Go down 
+3
dewey decimal system
el
Primrose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Empty
PostSubject: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:06 pm

This is more of a life roleplay. Its about being social and living life in The Sun Lounge. It is a special place for children or older people between ages of 0 - 25. It is for either abandoned children or just for the kids who were sent by their parents.

The Sun Lounge is a large settlement far into the countryside. The exact location is unknown. It is a big area with a couple of kilometers of length and width. It has multiple small bungalows and are very old-school. Everything is made out of basic materials. The houses have the typical double sloping roof and usually don't have more than two floors and all of them have a fireplace. The insides are olden as well. No advanced technology exists (By this, I mean Tablets or iPods or iPads, or computers. Things like dishwashers and microwaves and ovens, stuff like that does exist. So there is light.). It is basically a campsite. It has many fireplaces near it and nice playgrounds around the place. It is a plain terrain, no mountains can be seen. There is also a large lake and a forest with horses. There are many beautiful birds everywhere and pretty fishes on the lake. There is a big pool with a slide and a couple of ice-cream carts near it. The Sun Lounge also includes a pet shop, a candy & snack kiosk, a small market and a few restaurants. The possibilities are endless. Pets are allowed (From the pet shop). People have big dogs and cats and hamsters as pets. You can canoe across the lake, or you could take horse-riding classes, or work at your academics at school. (You must do school until 6th Grade. Then it becomes optional.) Being social is a must. This lounge is filled with about 10,000 people and everything is better with friends. You can hang out by the pool or near the fireplace. They can camp in the forest together and tell scary stories, or they might form a band if they're interested in music! They could go to the zoo (which has llamas, rabbits, horses, cows, goats, monkeys, peacocks and elephants.) or adventure through the forest. The Sun Lounge has high security. None can get in or out. Only experienced hunters can go out, during hunting season to hunt for animals to eat.

(This took forever to type out. If nobody joins or even sees this post I will get so mad... Please join.)

Here are the APPS:
Code:

[b][u]Worker APP:[/u][/b]
[b]Full name, age and Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Works as:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Good/Bad:[/b]
[b]Quick Bio (optional):[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b]
[b]Extra information (optional):[/b]

[b][u]Child/Teen APP:[/u][/b]
[b]Full name, age and Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Average Grade (ranging from 1 - 20):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Quick Bio (must include why he/she was sent here):[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b] [url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=562&u=16812821][img]http://i83.servimg.com/u/f83/16/81/28/21/wehar10.png[/img][/url]
[b]Extra information(optional):[/b]

MY APP-
Child/Teen APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality: Nicolette Windfield, 13 (almost 14), straight.
Average Grade (ranging from 1 - 20): 19
Personality: She's nice and honest. She's brave and adventurous. She is crazy when its related to that topic. She can hike up mountains or go to the tallest and steepest mountain with her bike.
Quick Bio (must include why he/she was sent here): Her parents were abusive and she was thrown off at the forest. She was rescued and brought to the Lounge.
Picture/Description: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Wehar10

Last edited by Ribbon on Sat May 25, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Child/Teen APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality: Nadia Morrison, 13 years old, Homosexual/romantic
Average Grade (ranging from 1 - 20): 13
Personality: Very open, active, and bubbly. Is highly selfish and self-centered.
Quick Bio (must include why he/she was sent here): Was born into an average family, and was your normal kid. Although, once her sibling got very sick, it caused regular surgeries and hospital visits. Her family was unable to afford raising her with the medical costs going on with her sibling, so they sent her to The Sun Lounge.
Picture/Description: Pale skin with brown eyes and blonde, pixie cut hair. She wears really bright clothing that doesn't match a majority of the time.
Extra information(optional): Nope.

Last edited by Mutie on Wed May 22, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Mutie wrote:
Child/Teen APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality: Nadia Morrison, 13 years old, Homosexual/romantic
Average Grade (ranging from 1 - 20): i'm not entirely sure what this means?? i'll edit this once it's explained though!
Personality: Very open, active, and bubbly. Is highly selfish and self-centered.
Quick Bio (must include why he/she was sent here): Was born into an average family, and was your normal kid. Although, once her sibling got very sick, it caused regular surgeries and hospital visits. Her family was unable to afford raising her with the medical costs going on with her sibling, so they sent her to The Sun Lounge.
Picture/Description: Pale skin with brown eyes and blonde, pixie cut hair. She wears really bright clothing that doesn't match a majority of the time.
Extra information(optional): Nope.

Accepted.
Average Grade means the average grade from school.(hopefully that makes sense.)
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:33 pm

alright! i edited it. uwu
how many apps do you need before you start the rp?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Mutie wrote:
alright! i edited it. uwu
how many apps do you need before you start the rp?

not many. i'd say about 5 or 4 counting mine and yours.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Child/Teen APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality: Shannon Richards; 16 years old; asexual, but romantically attracted to females (I don't know what that's called >x<)
Average Grade: 18
Personality: She's usually very calm, but get's jittery when people come too close to her. Her mother used to abuse her, not often but when she was drunk every now and then or in a bad mood. Shannon is more of an animal person than a people person and whenever she gets the chance she'll be outside connecting with nature. She always has a sad look in her eyes, even if she's happy. It's just who she is. She doesn't like to tell people about herself, she'd rather listen and enjoys asking questions. She isn't one to be rude or impolite. Her father made sure of that. She'll always try to help people but when she needs help, she keeps to herself. Shannon loves music and is good at playing the keyboard. At times she can be clumsy which easily embarrasses her. She is very self conscious, but tries not to be. She loves having fun, unless it gets her into trouble. When she's alone, she likes writing poetry and stories that are mostly relate to her life. She also loves reading all kinds of books. Shannon likes things old-fashioned and doesn't care much for electronics like laptops or cell phones. She also loves baking, and eats like a pig but is surprisingly skinny.
Quick Bio: Shannon is a selective mute, and her mother hated it. She was a mean woman who nagged daily and made Shannon do every chore she could think of. Shannon was forced to do good in school, meaning if she got less than an A she'd be grounded. She wasn't allowed to have friends or anything.
But, before she became mute, her life was nice. Her parents were still together, Shannon was popular at school, always laughing and happy. Then her father died, her mom became bitter, and she gave up her voice.
Picture/Description: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] O10
Extra information: She communicates with her eyes and facial expressions. Sometimes she'll carry around a pen and paper, but not every day.
Ahhh I'm sorry my APP stinks =3=

Last edited by Wish on Thu May 23, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Wish wrote:
Child/Teen APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality: Shannon Richards; 16 years old; asexual, but romantically attracted to females (I don't know what that's called >x<)
Average Grade: 18
Personality:
Quick Bio: Shannon is a selective mute, and her mother hated it. She was a mean woman who nagged daily and made Shannon do every chore she could think of. Shannon was forced to do good in school, meaning if she got less than an A she'd be grounded. She wasn't allowed to have friends or anything.
But, before she became mute, her life was nice. Her parents were still together, Shannon was popular at school, always laughing and happy. Then her father died, her mom became bitter, and she gave up her voice.
Picture/Description: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] O10
Extra information: She communicates with her eyes and facial expressions. Sometimes she'll carry around a pen and paper, but not every day.
Do you mind if I finish this later?

Sure. You're accepted. 2/3 more apps and ill start it.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Child/Teen APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality: Katherine Caroline Addison, 6, straight.
Average Grade (ranging from 1 - 20): Since Katherine is still very young, it is hard to give her a straight grade. However, her average is between about 15-17.
Personality: Katherine is a very adventurous girl. She uses her imagination a lot, and she loves making up stories in her head. However, sometimes the stories she comes up with are a bit surprising for such a young child. Although, she is very social and likes meeting new people; Even though some things she's not suppose to say slip out of her mouth, she's very loveable and overall, a nice girl.
Quick Bio (must include why he/she was sent here): Katherine's parents couldn't support her by the age of three, so they left her at the Sun Lounge, saying they would pick her up. But they never did. When she was five, it was discovered that they moved to Cuba and had another little girl; Gretel-Ann. Since then, she's been living in the Sun Lounge.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Extra information(optional): Katherine is fully blind; She cannot she anything, and she's mildly deaf. She'll act like she hears you, but she often doesn't, making her ask a lot of questions. EVERYONE is fully aware of this.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Ocean wrote:
Child/Teen APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality: Katherine Caroline Addison, 6, straight.
Average Grade (ranging from 1 - 20): Since Katherine is still very young, it is hard to give her a straight grade. However, her average is between about 15-17.
Personality: Katherine is a very adventurous girl. She uses her imagination a lot, and she loves making up stories in her head. However, sometimes the stories she comes up with are a bit surprising for such a young child. Although, she is very social and likes meeting new people; Even though some things she's not suppose to say slip out of her mouth, she's very loveable and overall, a nice girl.
Quick Bio (must include why he/she was sent here): Katherine's parents couldn't support her by the age of three, so they left her at the Sun Lounge, saying they would pick her up. But they never did. When she was five, it was discovered that they moved to Cuba and had another little girl; Gretel-Ann. Since then, she's been living in the Sun Lounge.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Extra information(optional): Katherine is fully blind; She cannot she anything, and she's mildly deaf. She'll act like she hears you, but she often doesn't, making her ask a lot of questions. EVERYONE is fully aware of this.

accepted. one more app!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:00 pm

i hope there isn't some magic word i need to include because i didn't see any

Child/Teen APP:

Full name, age and Sexuality: Adam Cheung, 13, bisexual, though mostly attracted to females (i did this since there's only girls)
Average Grade (ranging from 1 - 20): 17
Personality: Smart, as in he can think for himself. He doesn't know a lot of facts, but he knows how to read and write (not too good at spelling though) and basic arithmetic. He's the type of person that doesn't stand in the middle of the crowd, but the type that stands at the edge of the crowd and notices everything. He learns names, personalities, an popularity of people just by observing, but not really interacting. Most people just overlook him as the weird, short scrawny asian kid that must be a nerd. Adam doesn't have any close friends, but he'll be loyal to people that want to be his friend.
Quick Bio (must include why he/she was sent here): His parents died in a drunk driving accident when he was a baby, so he was sent to an orphanage and grew up there. He got some schooling there, but not a lot. He had been living in that place until he turned twelve and the orphanage heard about this "sun lounge" place. They had so many kids living in their orphanage, and they thought the sun lounge would be the perfect opportunity to give some room for other, younger children. So he was sent to the sun lounge with other older kids and has lived here for about 11 months now.
Picture/Description: Short black hair that never goes down, always sticking up. About 1 centimeter long. Chocolate brown eyes and milky skin. Short, thin, wears normally loose plain color t shirts. He doesn't have much of an Asian accent, it sounds more American.
Extra information(optional):
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:05 pm

hop wrote:
i hope there isn't some magic word i need to include because i didn't see any

Child/Teen APP:

Full name, age and Sexuality: Adam Cheung, 13, bisexual, though mostly attracted to females (i did this since there's only girls)
Average Grade (ranging from 1 - 20): 17
Personality: Smart, as in he can think for himself. He doesn't know a lot of facts, but he knows how to read and write (not too good at spelling though) and basic arithmetic. He's the type of person that doesn't stand in the middle of the crowd, but the type that stands at the edge of the crowd and notices everything. He learns names, personalities, an popularity of people just by observing, but not really interacting. Most people just overlook him as the weird, short scrawny asian kid that must be a nerd. Adam doesn't have any close friends, but he'll be loyal to people that want to be his friend.
Quick Bio (must include why he/she was sent here): His parents died in a drunk driving accident when he was a baby, so he was sent to an orphanage and grew up there. He got some schooling there, but not a lot. He had been living in that place until he turned twelve and the orphanage heard about this "sun lounge" place. They had so many kids living in their orphanage, and they thought the sun lounge would be the perfect opportunity to give some room for other, younger children. So he was sent to the sun lounge with other older kids and has lived here for about 11 months now.
Picture/Description: Short black hair that never goes down, always sticking up. About 1 centimeter long. Chocolate brown eyes and milky skin. Short, thin, wears normally loose plain color t shirts. He doesn't have much of an Asian accent, it sounds more American.
Extra information(optional):

accepted.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Will we be starting soon? You said one more app c:
Also, I finished mine~ incase you didn't see before x3
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Yes, When will we be starting? I'm looking forward to this role-play! c:
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:57 am

Worker APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality:
Jennifer MacKinnon, 19, lesbian.
Works as: She works with the horses (you mentioned there being horses several times in the description. Someone has to take care of them, you know.)
Personality:
She's carefree and relaxed most of the time, although little kids make her mad. Mostly, she's got a good temper and she's fond of sarcastic humour.
Good/Bad: What? As in good at her job or as in good as a person?
Quick Bio (optional): Maybe later.
Picture/Description:
Warning huge:
(She's wearing pants, though. Lack of pictures.)
Extra information (optional): Aside from horses, she likes to juggle and she plays the guitar.

It's okay if I cross-roleplay, isn't it? I'm not that great at it, but I'll give it a shot if that's allowed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Worker APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality:
Jennifer MacKinnon, 19, lesbian.
Works as: She works with the horses (you mentioned there being horses several times in the description. Someone has to take care of them, you know.)
Personality:
She's carefree and relaxed most of the time, although little kids make her mad. Mostly, she's got a good temper and she's fond of sarcastic humour.
Good/Bad: What? As in good at her job or as in good as a person?
Quick Bio (optional): Maybe later.
Picture/Description:
Warning huge:
(She's wearing pants, though. Lack of pictures.)
Extra information (optional): Aside from horses, she likes to juggle and she plays the guitar.

It's okay if I cross-roleplay, isn't it? I'm not that great at it, but I'll give it a shot if that's allowed.

Accepted. The rp will start now. I'm a bit lazy so it might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:48 am

Child/Teen APP:
Full name, age and Sexuality: Mai Marie Gomez,18,Lesbian (Pronounced May)
Average Grade (ranging from 1 - 20):17
Personality:She has a small temper,things that bother her can her make her snap instantly.She is very sarcastic,shes talented.Velly is very Athletic too.
Quick Bio (must include why he/she was sent here):Mai was sent here because her parents didn't want Mai,but wanted her to live in a nice place and make great friends.Although Mai had a huge problem with making friends she finally got to make some at the sun lounge.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Extra information(optional): N.A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]   The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sun Lounge [[RP APPS]]
Page 1 of 1