Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.

Go down 
+12
Kennedy
Silver
Queen
flower
YEEZUS
alex
dewey decimal system
Flynn
Snow
o
evan
Amour Allure
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Justice wrote:
You guys are taking this too seriously,I never said I was siding with Gretchen.@Rin how about not worrying about what I do and worry about yourself.

I'M NOT SIDING WITH GRETCHEN.

THEN WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS TOPIC IN THE FIRST PLACE? TO START DRAMA? IF YOU'RE LEAVING, JUST LEAVE. SIMPLE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Kat wasn't mean at all, she just broke some spamming, double posting rules, and other small ones. I think she made a whole spam topic too I think, which got her permabanned. I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:37 pm

^Rin,I understand that but your 11.
I don't wanna call out any names because than this problem would be bigger,sorry.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:38 pm

You make me laugh Ava. I don't understand. Why would you want to join those people. I know they may seem sweet at first but they will change.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Justice wrote:
You guys are taking this too seriously,I never said I was siding with Gretchen.@Rin how about not worrying about what I do and worry about yourself.
I'M NOT SIDING WITH GRETCHEN.

Let's see...

I'd say the fact that you say you're teaming up with a bunch of spammers and trolls is reason enough to worry for your sanity.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:39 pm

I am the most mature 11-year-old in the frade, and on the fifth grade school leaderboards, the smartest.
If you keep this up, we know that you're looking for trouble. Dont mess with their business, and theyll mess with you.
Thats it. Im through with this
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Guys. SWAG CAKE AND XARIA ARE MY FRIENDS. Stop talking crap about them. All of you are being hypocrites. You don't like when they plan and talk there junk about FF but you guys think you can. Justice it's okay that you hate FF because I'm starting to do so. It's getting annoying now.

I mean I do like FF. LOVE. But the crap going on is bringing my love down.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Kennedy wrote:
Guys. SWAG CAKE AND XARIA ARE MY FRIENDS. Stop talking crap about them. All of you are being hypocrites. You don't like when they plan and talk there junk about FF but you guys think you can. Justice it's okay that you hate FF because I'm starting to do so. It's getting annoying now.

Sorry, but I don't remember viciously attacking half the members of Swag's forum.

We're not kidding when we say Cake Swag and Xaria are annoying. They troll and spam, and bully people. I'm sure they have their good qualities, but you have to admit they've been pretty horrible lately.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Kennedy wrote:

Sorry, but I don't remember viciously attacking half the members of Swag's forum.

We're not kidding when we say Cake Swag and Xaria are annoying. They troll and spam, and bully people. I'm sure they have their good qualities, but you have to admit they've been pretty horrible lately.

I think they are not annoying. They are good people. And they don't even spam or troll FF anymore...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:45 pm

All of this is unneeded drama.

This is just stupid.

I'm not getting involved.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Kennedy wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Kennedy wrote:

I think they are not annoying. They are good people. And they don't even spam or troll FF anymore...

They may be cleaning up their act, but that doesn't undo what's been done.

If you read back some of their old topics, just count all the flame wars they've started. I'm sure at least 70% of all the spammers are them. Sometimes they've even admitted it.

I'm sorry, but I'm not about to completely change my opinion on them. They've done some pretty sickening things, and I'm not quick to forgive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Kennedy wrote:

Tbh your friends are really rude and they're not good people to be friends with
Bad decision there

J/s
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:48 pm

I should stop and not get involved.

IDC, what you think about S,C & X. They are good people and the people always hating on them are just horrible and dirty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Kennedy wrote:

IDC, what you think about S,C & X. They are good people and the people always hating on them are just horrible and dirty.

I'm not a bad person honestly
You're just making a terrible decision to be friends with them. ANYONE who decides to verbally bully and threaten to physically bully someone is cruel. Doesn't matter what "good traits" they have. Though, my message doesn't seem to get through to you.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Finn wrote:
Kennedy wrote:

You're just making a terrible decision to be friends with them. ANYONE who decides to verbally bully and threaten to physically bully someone is cruel. Doesn't matter what "good traits" they have. Though, my message doesn't seem to get through to you.

I did say whatever. And IDC. I am mad that they did bad choices but that doesn't have to stop me from talkig to them.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Kennedy wrote:
Finn wrote:
Kennedy wrote:

I did say whatever. And IDC. I am mad that they did bad choices but that doesn't have to stop me from talkig to them.

Why does this sound so ignorant to me?

Saying "whatever, IDC" doesn't make the fact that you're siding with a bunch of blokes who cyberbully people untrue. I don't care what you say, they're not "good people" and never will be. I can't change who you make friends with, but I can warn you that these people will most likely turn on you sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Honestly, I'm simply giving you a warning and a lesson. It is very immature saying "IDC" as an excuse. How are you able to become friends with such people? Your little mind will be twisted and you'll become exactly like them. Flaws can overcome strengths. But if you won't listen, that's ok. You be friends with who you want to, as long it does not affect me or my friends.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Okay,this is my decision and mine.I talked to Cake last night and jesus lord she was so kind,and polite.You guys are acting like my Parents and I hate it last time I checked you guys didn't tell me who/not to be friends with.

Yup,they did some bad in the passed but seriously? I know ALL OF YOU had done something wrong and you regret it.EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES,Just calm the fudge sticks down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Too bad they are still doing it. Like I said, this is a terrible decision you're making, but you be friends with who you want to. If you want to turn like them, sure, just don't let it affect me or my friends.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Justice wrote:
Okay,this is my decision and mine.I talked to Cake last night and jesus lord she was so kind,and polite.You guys are acting like my Parents and I hate it last time I checked you guys didn't tell me who/not to be friends with.

Yup,they did some bad in the passed but seriously? I know ALL OF YOU had done something wrong and you regret it.EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES,Just calm the fudge sticks down.

As I said before, they've trolled us so many times I just can't accept that they're the kind, innocent people you say they are. They've verbally attacked me, Taost, Loke, Len, S and others. I could give you links to a couple topics that prove this.

All three of them are bullies. There's simply no other word for it.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:09 pm

For the millionth time,I know they trolled and stuff and hurted other people.I.Know.That

But,I'm being their friends whether you like it or not,LIKE I SAID:

The users around,may be your so called ''friend'' and might have said ''believe me I won't tell know'' but take a closer look,not too close because the closer you look.The less you'll see.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Justice wrote:
For the millionth time,I know they trolled and stuff and hurted other people.I.Know.That

But,I'm being their friends whether you like it or not,LIKE I SAID:

The users around,may be your so called ''friend'' and might have said ''believe me I won't tell know'' but take a closer look,not too close because the closer you look.The less you'll see.

If you know they've treated others horribly, why do you think you won't get the same treatment?

Swag, Cake and Xaria used to be nice to me, too. Then they flamed me and called me nasty names. I simply can't forgive them for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm not stupid. You're just talking about something you don't know anything about. You keep coming up with the silliest reasons and excuses, which are not even valid. I know who to trust, and I know who not to trust. Ani, Rin, Mac, Oliver, Luke, Castiel, Queen, and almost half the people I know on this forum are good people to trust. Swag, Cake, and Xaria? Nope.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Again,its my decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm pretty sure we've already established that. That's literally your only excuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next