Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.

Go down 
+12
Kennedy
Silver
Queen
flower
YEEZUS
alex
dewey decimal system
Flynn
Snow
o
evan
Amour Allure
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:29 pm

What do you expect me to say??

OH I'M SO SORRY YOUR FORUM SUCKS SO I'M DECIDING TO LEAVE?Like really dude , hop off my back.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Justice, it is completely 100% your decision to be friends with them and you have every right to do so, but don't expect other people to move on and forgive them and don't act surprised when other people disapprove of your decision to be friends with them. ;u;

Edit: If you want to leave you literally don't have to say anything. You should just leave, be quiet about it and not purposefully start up any drama.

Last edited by Castiel on Fri May 24, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Finn wrote:
I'm not stupid. You're just talking about something you don't know anything about. You keep coming up with the silliest reasons and excuses, which are not even valid. I know who to trust, and I know who not to trust. Ani, Rin, Mac, Oliver, Luke, Castiel, Queen, and almost half the people I know on this forum are good people to trust. Swag, Cake, and Xaria? Nope.

I feel loved~
Well just saying Justice you could've just left
and not said that you had 500 following trolls and hackers and that you were gonna hack this frum
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Thank you,and I know I don't expect them to move on either.It's just that I don't like it how everyone is ganging up on me because I've decided who I want to be friends with.

@Rin Your so sick,I swear to the Lord.How would you like it if you wanted to be friends with a group of people,and then the people you have only known for about 1 1/2 are just like ''No don't be friends with them they hacked the forum no don't be friends with them.Your Physco'' Yup.That's right , Rin I saw the message you sent Anna on Skype.Your so disrespectful it literally makes me laugh and knowing you have just went on MJ to see my post and the CB just proves how much my life is more interesting than yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:40 pm

wtf is going on Rin didn't send me anything?? Unless you're talking about a different anna
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Finn wrote:
wtf is going on Rin didn't send me anything?? Unless you're talking about a different anna

No heh I was talking about Annalee.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Justice wrote:
Thank you,and I know I don't expect them to move on either.It's just that I don't like it how everyone is ganging up on me because I've decided who I want to be friends with.

@Rin Your so sick,I swear to the Lord.How would you like it if you wanted to be friends with a group of people,and then the people you have only known for about 1 1/2 are just like ''No don't be friends with them they hacked the forum no don't be friends with them.Your Physco'' Yup.That's right , Rin I saw the message you sent Anna on Skype.Your so disrespectful it literally makes me laugh and knowing you have just went on MJ to see my post and the CB just proves how much my life is more interesting than yours.

we're not ganging up on you first of all,,,, umm the people who have accounts on MJ saw tht you were planning to hack ff sooo
and second of all umm i said that because you said "i have 500 followers and im their boss and im gonna hack ff because its so dumb" ummm no that is psycho just to join websites and say that
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Lol , Dude your definitely clueless you get on the computer 24/7 and don't bother to go out and smell the roses.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Sorry but I refuse to fraternize with people like you. You do not deserve forgiveness and your apology is more insulting than anything else.

Group the heck up and just quit with dignity.

I've know Cake, Swag, and Xaria since I joined and In the end they all expressed just plain nasty attitudes. I rally used to love them all like sisters, they did more than just spam the forum and threaten it and it's users, they broke my heart. People I cared for and enjoyed forming with and seeing their answers abanonded the forum and turned on us all. What you're doing is betrayal and if you fraternize with them you're just like them.

And don't you dare try and call my ignorant. You may know one side of them, but I've expierenced both.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Justice wrote:
Lol , Dude your definitely clueless you get on the computer 24/7 and don't bother to go out and smell the roses.
On page one you said you wouldn't be like them.

You. Just. Did.

Contradictions.

Contradictions everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Justice wrote:
I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi2bCxnMqRtKmE0SgC9ue5Woeimvy_ix_Mv5_QnBWB46R3kIsC7Q

This is so stupid and unrelated the the rest of the argument that I just did this. And almost broke the keyboard and possibly my skull.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm not gonna be like them??? I CAN'T BE THERE FRIENDS?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Justice wrote:
No need to resort to insults.
If you want to leave then just leave...there's no need to start being rude towards people you don't even know. ;`;
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Justice wrote:
I'm not gonna be like them??? I CAN'T BE THERE FRIENDS?!?!?!?!?

You can be there fiends, but being like them and doing what they did would be a terrible thing to do. They bullied people, they said nasty things, and they did bad things.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Lul found a loophole.

Request lock for being a goodbye thread. There is already a goodbye topic.

Again request lock.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:24 pm

@Relora Len just said that you can't request to lock a Topic that isn't yours.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Justice wrote:
@Relora Len just said that you can't request to lock a Topic that isn't yours.

Thread is forbidden.

#requestlock.

Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Okay,that explains why you keep double posting..
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:27 pm

LadyGLM wrote:
Actually,I'm not gonna troll Fantage Forum.I'm just leaving,and joining them.There not as bad as you think they are honestly.

@Yukari don't worry.I'm not gonna do anything bad,I just couldn't stand lying to you guys.

@Hop You don't understand,the people you might think are annoying and obnoxious really are just watching over you.You don't realize it,you don't know them but they certainly know you.

@Rin No!I'm not gonna troll/hack/anything like that.I'm just saying,I'm joining Xaria,Cake,and Swaggy.
that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. i was wondering who you think "abandoned each any every one of us", because i have no clue who you mean by that. also, i know swag, cake, and xaria pretty well. they haven't been that rude to me, honestly. but they've been nasty to some other people on here.

and i hate to break it to you, but you can't just say "oh i'm gonna be friends with them but don't worry i won't act like them." friends have a HUGE impact on how you act, and even if you try to not act like them, you will start to act like them in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:33 pm

But I'm not that type of person.I've already explained what I'm doing,Ask Toast if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:36 pm

I talked to swag
She seems pretty nice now, and she's really sorry for what she did back then. I forgave her after she gave me a brief explanation. But I still don't know what I truly think about her yet.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:44 pm

LadyGLM wrote:
Okay,that explains why you keep double posting..

It's cause I don't care <3

And for some reason I think I'm like editing but t just makes another post? Must be my thumbs on this stupid iPhone.

Anywho, I didn't mean to like freak out, I just felt betrayed by the three named individuals and it's a soft spot for me. I hope that you could be a good influence for them though (:
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:46 pm

LadyGLM wrote:
But I'm not that type of person.I've already explained what I'm doing,Ask Toast if you want.
no i'm not talking about that. i don't believe you're going to hack websites and stuff, even they don't do that anymore. i'm saying you'll start talking like them, acting like them, etc., even if it's just the least bit. your friends reflect who you are, and you reflect your friends' actions.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:57 pm

@Hop ... I won't act like them the most thing I don't wanna do.

@Relora don't worry! I promise I won't change <33 You guys are practically my family.
Back to top Go down
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:00 pm

well thanks a lot for getting my sister banned you tricked her into posting bad stuff and she did you are very mean very bad and i am happy i mature a bit because now i can spell and rat you out for who you really are i mean common september this is whats the word... oh ya RUTHLESS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.   I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Apologize,I'm Sorry,Don't Bother Forgiving Me.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next