Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Islands [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Silver
aimi
Flynn
Amour Allure
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Sarah looked around she was trying to find the way to the party, maybe if she followed some people she could find it. She was now navigating. She then found some kayaks, I bet these are for the party! She saw another girl (cat) by the kayaks I bet she is here for the party also. As she watched the girl get into the kayak sarah thought might as get in one and follow everyone else. She picked up a life vest and strapped it, tugging it to make sure it is on correctly. Sarah got on a kayak with another person (npc) Sarah then picked up an oar and started rowing with the girl. She looked at the water it was so beautiful all calm like this. Sarah smiled and thought she was gonna win this competition. Sarah then smiled and spoke. "So what is your name?"
The person answered, "My name is Erin, what is yours?"
Sarah answered "my name is sarah nice to meet you Erin! We are totally gonna with this competition right? We better hury if we are gonna win." She then started rowing faster.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Nathalyn cheered as she started enjoying it. She was having so much fun. She played for hours until the sunset. It was getting dark and the waves were getting stronger. "I think we should go back now." She said to Derek. "Nah! Its alright. Nobody's leaving. We should be alright." He said, without a care. Nathalyn turned around to face Cat, and then looked at Derek. "Let's go back.." she pleaded.

((ooh! its getting exciting! everybody timeskip. A few minutes after sunset, it starts drizzling, and suddenly the storm begins.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Timothy got onto a kayak and picks up on oar. Another person [npc] climbs in with him. He didn't even bother to ask for the person's name- he wasn't all the social. He begins paddling, slowly at first, and then a little faster.

The sun was beginning to set. Timothy and his partner get back to the shore where the party was, and they both climb out of the kayak.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Luna and one of her friends, Natalia (NPC), boarded a kayak while her other friend, Bianca, stayed behind. They placed their life jackets over their heads and picked up their paddles. They rowed the boat quickly since both of them have houses on near a lake. Luna looked back at Natalia. "We're going to win this for Bianca!" she shouted, stars in her eyes. She rowed even faster.
"Yep!" Natalia replied back.
"Let's give it all we got!" The two rowed as fast as they could and then Luna turned to the people in a kayak next to them and she stuck her tongue out at them.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Sarah looks around she is rowing pretty fast with Erin. She looks up in the sky to see if there is any clouds. She then spotted very dark clouds heading her and Erin's way. She looked as it started drizzling nothing was supposed rain today it was supposed to be very beautiful and not a cloud in the sky. She looked at Erin. She pointed up but Erin didn't see at all. Sarah shaking spoke "Er-Erin th-those clouds are big we should turn ba-back." Sarah then looked down.
Erin sighed, "We might lose the competition if we head back already this is probably part of it c'mon you were so excited earlier why stop now?" 
Sarah nodded and started rowing again, the waves were getting bigger already she was about to cry but sniffed it away. She was afraid of storms but she guessed it was just a test. 
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Timothy noticed the dark clouds in the sky. It started to drizzle. The waves were starting to get bigger. Timothy gets back in the kayak since he remembered the competition. He starts rowing by himself to catch up with the other people.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Sarah and Erin's kayak was starting to shake back and forth. They were behind a kayak (cat's.) Sarah looked and said "Hey you guys are ready to give up yet?" Sarah smirked and started rowing faster. 
"Cmon Erin lets row faster and beat our competition."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Nathalyn was getting really scared. "Its raining now.." She said. It started raining even stronger, and the waves were going too fast. The kayak was rocking back and forth. "DEERREEEEK!!" She yelled crossly. "WE GOTTA WIN! WE GOTTA WIN!" Derek chanted out. Nathalyn was almost crying now.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Sarah looked a bit forward to see a girl who was on a total meltdown. As the waves were getting stronger she would not stop and turn around. Sarah started rowing even faster, taking erins oars. She was gonna win this no matter what. She started pulling ahead one boat and she shaking from the waves and stuff. Hopefully this life vest will help me a lot in this kayak if we flip over. Suddenly a huge wave came. It flipped over their kayak and they were without a boat in the water, her and Erin were stranded unless they could get people to help them. She started swimming to another kayak to ask them for help.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Luna looked up at the sky and it started to rain. Big time. She rowed even faster and Natalia did too. Luna looked back to check up on Natalia and she was shaking. Luna noticed that she herself was shivering out of fear and by the coldness. A large gust of wind blew the kayak off track and it almost hit another kayak. "SORRY!" cried Luna to the other contestants. The seats of the kayak were now damp and filled with water. Every time the kayak rocked, the kayak made a 'slush' sound and then thunder appeared. Lightning was also an enemy now along with the giant wave in front of them. Luna cried as the wave rushed onto her, the kayak overturned.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 pm

The people in the kayak just rowed away from Sarah as she was asking for help. She looked and kind of saddened. Sarah was kind of bummed that they wouldn't help her, atleas the water isn't freezing. Sarah was relieved but scared she was so tired. This life vest better help. Sarah was getting so sleepy. Getting more tired by the second. She shut her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Before Nathalyn could notice, it was near midnight. She was still on the kayak with Cat and Derek, probably the last one standing. The waves were unbelievable, they were reaching 30 meters, which was like a tsunami to her. She couldn't take it anymore. She took a long, resistant rope from the first aid kit and tied herself so she  wouldn't fall off. She closed her eyes and fell asleep on the kayak.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:01 am

((Crap, you guys left me behind...))

Flynn hadn't said a word to anyone since he arrived at the party, but he still wasn't sure how he got roped into doing a kayaking competition. He couldn't even swim all that well. Great. Now it's really storming. he thought, turning around in an attempt to paddle back while he still could. But he couldn't even see the beach anymore, let alone the other contestants. Before he even knew what was happening the raging storm blew the kayak over and Flynn was knocked out into the water.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:24 am

After awhile Mackenzie was on a Kayak competition,she didn't know how they got her into this since she's never been Kayaking before.As soon as the rain came,Mackenzie found it hard to see ''HELP I CAN'T SEE'' Mackenzie said looking around.But as she was gonna yell again,the hard force of the wind knocked her off the Kayak.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:30 am

Flynn held onto his glasses with one hand while struggling to get back on the boat with the other. The problem is that the boat had already floated off to far for him to reach it effectively. He couldn't see a thing, but he was fairly certain no one was around. It was becoming a struggle to keep his head above the water, but if he went under there was no hope of being rescued. Even if there was anyone around, they couldn't see him or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:56 am

Sarah still in the water was shivering and cold. She started trying to swim and catch up to a different kayak. Again they kept rowing. Sarah started crying this was probably the worst expierence on a kayak ever. She then looked to see other kayaks flipped over and other people in the water. Sarah started screaming " HELP HEEEEEEEEELP HEEEEEEEEEELP IM SO COLD MY KAYAK FLIPPED OVER!!!!!!!!!!!" As Sarah was saying that a huge wave was coming at her and she was trying to swim away but it was no use. Sarah held her breath as the huge wave was coming towards her. Hoping that this was like a wave at Mt.Olympus at poseidons rage. 
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:00 am

Flynn could hear someone screaming. He couldn't judge where she was against the sound of the rain and his glasses were completely soaked and he couldn't see her. Right now his main priority was staying afloat, which was becoming quite difficult. The screamer was likely to be dead in minutes, and trying to save them would put Flynn's life at stake as well. He wasn't going to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:10 am

Sarah held her breath as the huge wave pulled her in. The force of the wave was so much. Sarah decided don't struggle and it won't hurt you maybe it will pull you into shore. Sarah was being pulled out but not closer to shore, farther from it. The direction of this wave was weird it wasn't being normal. All the others were going into shore this one was going out of shore. The wave finally ended and she found an abandoned kayak. She flipped it over (because it was on it's side) she decided she would use this kayak in order to not die of coldness.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:15 am

Flynn knew he could only keep this up for a couple more minutes before he either succumbed to the exhaustion or cold. He sunk further under the water, only keeping his head above by a few inches. This is the end he thought before going under completely.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:20 am

She got in the kayak. Looking for something like maybe a safety blanket or anything warm. The sun was down so that doesn't help her. Sarah then found that the kayak had some secret departments. As she looked inside she found food and water that didn't get wet. maybe there is something more in these apartments. She stuck her hand all the way down. It felt heavy. As she was picking it up a bright light came from it. It was a flashlight on a kayak. Perfect. She could help other people as they needed help with their kayaks or they are stuck without one.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 am

Flynn didn't come back up. He had sunk too far under and was too exhausted to swim any longer. If he didn't get any help within the next five minutes, he'd die for certain. The last thing that crossed his mind was that his glasses had fallen of his face and floated up to the top before he passed out from oxygen deprivation.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:52 am

Sarah was flashing her flashlight around in the water to see if anyone had drowned or is drowning. She didn't find anyone so she paddled away. All she saw was maybe a dead person, wait... a dead person. Sarah flashed her light back where she saw it. OMG a person maybe drowning? Sarah jumped off her kayak and hit something she picked it up glasses? She put them in her pocket. Sarah then dived into the water to see if the person (Flynn) was alright. Sarah then dived down into the water. She grabbed the person by their shirt. Pulling him up Sarah reached the surface and pulled him up. She then lifted him on her kayak. She then pulled herself up onto it trying not to tip it. she got in and looked. Poking his left cheek. 
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:50 am

Timothy's kayak has flipped over. He was underwater, and tried coming back up to the surface. He was able to for a few seconds before a wave hit him. Timothy reached out to get a hold of his kayak. He grabbed it and climbs back onto it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 am

Flynn starts coughing up water. "Oh crap." he gasped, clutching his stomach, the colour draining back into his face. He couldn't see very well without his glasses, but he could just make out Sarah's figure. "Hey, thanks." he said, slowly regaining his composure. "Uh, did you find my glasses by any chance? I think I lost them around the same time I lost my kayak..." His breathing was still more than a little irregular, but he was probably going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:59 am

Sarah smiled as the guys began to breath again. she looked in her pocket. She smiled and said "Are these your glasses? I'm glad your alright, I didn't want a dead person on my kayak. Well i'm glad I found you before you drowned totally." Sarah said shivering. "Oh are you thirsty? I have some water." She then handed the boy a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly Islands [[RP]]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next