Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Islands [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Silver
aimi
Flynn
Amour Allure
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:08 pm

((sorry.. im really kind of distracted right now.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:16 pm

((That's fine.))

Break looked back to make sure Iris was following. "I never thought I could get out of jail this easily. A little berry picking, how difficult can it be?" he said, sounding a bit overconfident. "This will be a snap. Just as soon as we find where the wind is strongest. Hey, if there are really thousands of berries like Rhyme said, we could take some for ourselves. She only wanted 20, after all. Her mysterious daughter can't hog each and every free food source, can she?"
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:36 pm

((back sorry I was gone at Tennis))

"Don't get carried away, Break...I know Rhyme, and she won't just let us get away with 'crimes'. And, there are plenty of fruits on the island, and our poor little critter friends deserve a meal too, right? Not to mention, we have never experienced anything about these berries. I don't know, maybe there are deadly side effects? Maybe we lose our powers? Maybe Rhyme expected us to get more berries and eat them, and.." her voice trailed off on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm

"I know, but seriously. I don't think the side effects could be that deadly if she planned to give them to her daughter." Break started, sounding rather hopeful. "Or did she intend for her daughter to actually ingest them? Does she even have a daughter? Is this all some kind of crazy trap she set up for us? That seems unlikely since neither of us did something really bad....what the heck. Let's just get what we promised Rhyme and go." Break sighed, continuing through the forest in search of the berries.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 pm

"Haha. Ok. Let's go." Iris said smiling. "Oh! And...I almost forgot." Iris, once again, takes something out of her backpack, and places it in Break's hand. It's a papaya. "I always pack ahead...But you need it more than I do. Resorting to theft? Yea. You need it." Iris looks down and blushes, thinking, Wow. This is the first person I've actually had a regular conversation with. All anyone else gets is a nod. I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 pm

"Thank you. Are you sure you don't want this? I mean, you probably have more food than I do but I'd feel guilty if I was taking all yours..." Break said, wide-eyed. "Honestly, if I had another option besides theft I never would have been in jail in the first place. They don't give a crap, though. They probably wouldn't even notice if I left." His shoulders dropped, and all his previous excitement vanished. "I suppose we'd better get going, then. I don't know what Rhyme's going to do to us if we fail and I don't really want to find out."
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Iris blushed. "Keep it." She suddenly got shy again. "I know..." She said quietly, looking down at the floor, blushing hard.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm

"Thanks." Break said gratefully, carefully placing the papaya in his backpack. He still sounded a little low, but not as much as a few seconds ago. "Say, why were you thrown in jail for trying to save the girl who was screaming, anyway? It's not exactly illegal, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:36 pm

"No. But, Rhyme thinks I should follow through with my Mother's wishes; to become a Healer." Iris says plainly.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:47 pm

(What happened while I was gone.)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Timothy didn't know why, but he was beginning to feel frightened. Not because of how the trees looked, but because it was getting dark out. Being outside in the dark makes him wanna jump when he hears the snap of a twig.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:14 am

((@Sugenny: I dropped Flynn and made a new character (Break), Symphony made a new character too (Rhyme) and so did Shelby (Iris). I think the humans are still looking for shelter. Break and Iris are on a strange berry picking expedition in order to be freed from jail, and Rhyme I believe went back to her human tribe thing.))

"So she's jailing you because you're being rebellious?" Break said to Iris, not entirely understanding the situation. "That's really strange. I know what I did is illegal, even if my reasons for doing it justify the crime in my opinion, but them jailing you for not agreeing with them is just stupid." Break looked back in the direction they came, then faced forward again. "Weren't we supposed to be looking for a field? We're in the middle of the woods."
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:30 am

"Yea. I guess we lost track..." Iris looks down, and around her, feeling stupid for not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:38 am

"Well, like I said the island isn't all that big. It shouldn't be too hard to find out where to go." Break said, watching Iris look down. It was pretty clear she was feeling uncomfortable about the whole ordeal. "The wind doesn't appear to be getting any stronger, should we try another direction?" Break looked upwards, trying to determine where the trees ended, since Rhyme had mentioned a field.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 am

Iris could see Break's glance, making her look down harder. She nodded her head as she thought, Why do I randomly get so shy?! Ugh. I hate my personality!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:50 am

"Okay, I really can't tell where we're going. I suppose I could give us a literal bird's eye view of our surroundings..." Break said, with a roguish grin. "I could give it a go. I might as well warn you before hand, though, that sometimes it doesn't work. I'm not actually all that good at shapeshifting. Think I should give it a go?" He sounded a little uncertain, but seemed fairly confident nothing to horrible would happen.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:34 pm

(( if were on the island,I'll start there ))

Mackenzie looked around,her head pounded and her vision was blurry ''I'm starving'' Mackenzie said as her stomach grumbled.Mackenzie dug in her pocket to find a piece of Trident Gum she sighed as she popped the delicious gum in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:37 pm

((Sorry. Tennis. Too much tennis!!))

"It's ok. I understand when things...Fail." She pushes up her sleeve to reveal dark red, wounds and cuts. "Acid." She whispers, almost to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Break looked mildly grossed out. "I thought you said you weren't affected by the acid?" He said through his teeth. "Well, that doesn't matter. You're going to want to wash those out once we're freed." He morphed into a swallow. "Okay, let's see how well this works." Break clumsily took to the sky. He wasn't really used to flying. He got about 100 feet up and started looking around, tilting awkwardly. 2 minutes later he crash-landed back to the ground and changed back into a human. "Okay, remind me never to do that again." He said, brushing his pale blond hair out of his eyes and rubbing his elbow. "It looks like our best bet is northeast. I can't tell if there were any berries, but it looked like a field."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Nathalyn woke up in the morning. "Hey, Flynn, look at wha-" She turned around. "Flynn?" She asked. "Where did you go?" She looked around. She stepped next to the pond, it was water again. She sat down on its edge.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:50 pm

Break looked at Iris. "We don't have all day to do this." he said uncertainly. It seemed almost as though they were walking in circles. All the trees were identical, and they'd been on the island for hours and found almost nothing. "We'd better get moving or else who knows what Rhyme's going to do to us." Break wondered why Rhyme had send two prison inmates to search for the berries when she seemed to know perfectly well where they were. Was this all a trap? There was no real way to tell. "What time is it, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly Islands [[RP]]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13