Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

After Hours .-RP-.

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Miranda2
el
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 pm

((Rp apps are still open! We still need a couple more people to join for it to turn out as planned.))

The dismissal bell finally rang. Lukas quickly left his classroom, got his things from his locker, and headed towards a bench near the gym. He set his bag down on the other side of the bench and reached in his pocket for his phone. Lukas untangled his ear buds before turning on his music, then began to play a game on his phone. He hoped that his phone would be enough entertainment before the meetup in a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:45 pm

((Woop second post))

Liana grabbed her backpack and ran out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. I just have to follow the plan. She went to her locker and got her overnight bag. Her mom told her to get home at 8:30 from the school sleepover, so she had 5 and a half hours to come up with a believeable excuse. She closed her locker and opened her overnight bag, overstuffed with stuff her mom gave her. At the bottom were some pranks she planned to pull. She walked into the gym and spotted the gym teacher's office. She didn't see anyone, so she placed a whoopie cushion on the wheelie chair. She then went back out and dropped her overnight bag on the floor. She sat down next to it, in the middle of the large room. She pulled out her homework and started on the math.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Kendall put her school stuff in her locker. She had her zebra print sleeping mask and sleeping bag in her back pack. She reapplied a layer of lipstick and took off her knit sweater. Her shirt was galaxy themed. She walk down some steps towards the gym. She propped her elbow on the wall. She was snap chatting on her phone. "Ugh, seems like everyone here is like 14. Ew." She said to a girl close to her.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:17 pm

"Ah, it's not so bad" Crystal replied, "after all, I'm 14 too. Some people are just REALLY immature" she said jokingly. Crystal had left class 20 minutes early, there had been a buy out and all that gave a dollar could leave class and prepare for the sleepover for the last 20 minutes. Crystal was nervous, she had a very small group of friends 6 or 7 people at the most. She pulled out her math homework and read over the note they took third period, before lunch. Linear relations aren't hard at all, just different. She remembered the charts they'd practice in the 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Violet walked down the lockers with her books she put her code in for the locker she texted Kendall "Aren't you excited for the sleepover? ;D from Violet." Violet slipped her phone into her locker and checked her sleeping over stuff again
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Liana finished her homework and walked around. "Who else is coming?  It's 4:00 already." She check her watch. "My mistake. It's actually 4:02 and 32 seconds...33 seconds...34 seconds..." she smiled at the lameness of her joke and went to the door. She peeked through the translucent glass and saw nobody in the hall. She placed a whoopie cushion next to the door and flattened it a bit. She hopped away inconspicuously and sat back down on the middle of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:39 pm

As she locked her locker she got out her pen and did a bit on her homework.She quickly put the pen and paper away as the teacher came past Suddenly Violet heard a whoopee cushion
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Kendall looked at the text from Violet. Ya, but there is no one in my grade here barely
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Violet heard a beep she laughed quietly as she could so the teacher couldn't hear she replied back aww Sad why? there is some in my grade.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:50 pm

((It didn't mention anything about a sleep over?))

Connor was walking along then lockers opening every single one that wasn't locked. He caught sight of the clock when his mind reminded him that he promised Lukas to come at five. He didn't care anyway, he came straight from home after he'd changed. He walked into the gym in casual attire; a white t- shirt, black jeans and of course you couldn't forget his beanie, his most prized possession it was like a mother hen sitting on the baby egg.(LOL WHAT) He was walking towards Liana.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:55 pm

(oh yeah Sorry LOL I did my app at the beginning of the apps.)
Violet checked out to see what happened with the whoopee cushion she heard some giggling that sounded familiar
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Liana was completely bored and sighed. She pacedand paced, waiting for something to spring. Nothing did. She ate a bag of m and ms. She checked her watch. 4:16. This was going to take forever. She continued pacing, and had to eventually stop for a bathroom break. She finally sat down next to her overnight once again and got out her phone. She played angry birds for a while and played with the camera a bit. She made a little animation and called it bob the bug. She saw Connor coming and said, "Hey, wanna see an animation?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:59 pm

she couldn't be bothered finding out who made the noise.So she just went back to her locker and played my sims freeplay for a while
Back to top Go down

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:03 pm

"I'm kinda glad about the meetup," Lissa told her friend, who was on a bench next to her. "Only 'cause I didn't bring my metro card, though." She chuckled after saying it, and went back to scrolling through her phone. There was barely ever anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:03 pm

''I'd rather not, poppet'' he said jokingly while putting his hand on his hip while squinting and making a funny face. He teasingly tapped her nose, and threw his arms up in the air and brushing his fingers through his soft hair.

Last edited by Ulflette on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:20 pm

((@Ulf I guess it's not really a "sleepover"? but it's close enough. We'll be staying at the school for all of the rp unless dimensions come into play but um))

Lukas turned his head to see a couple girls talking by their lockers down the hall. One seemed to be on her phone, annoyed by something. "Probably something stupid," he thought. Lukas yawned, and his focus went back to his phone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Crystal continued walking in the foyer, just down the hall from the gymnasium. She nervously chuckled and began walking down the hall, reading all the locker numbers to herself to pass the time. Suddenly she saw a boy, she didn't really know him but he was familiar enough. Lukas. She'd recognized him from her 4th period art class. "Hi" she said quietly, sure he hadn't heart. She continued to walk down the hall, slowly - in the direction of the gym,
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Connor began dancing around like a ballerina in a somewhat graceful manner around the hall just then, he spotted Crystal coming in. ''Hey, what's your name?'' his voice became fainter and didn't know what to do with his hands so he just placed them on her shoulders. They were face to face, his freckles had never been so exposed to anyone before. ''Oh'' he noticed and sighed ''Sorry to ask you out of the blue, I'm here, you're here, tell me your name...'' well that came out wrong he thought in his mind, he was supposed to be nice and sweet but just ended up as intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Crystal's eyes shined in fear, the reflection of the light dancing off her eyes. This is what the school was warning me about. The perverts, the pushy ones and aggressive ones. She made a low squeak and began to speed walk towards the gym, obvious that she was afraid.
Back to top Go down

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Her friend tapped her on the shoulder while she was texting someone. "Hey, look who's here." she said, and jerked her thumb behind her. Lissa looked over, and she could see Lukas on his phone. She cracked a smile, and got up. "Wait here."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Liana looked at her watch. It was 5:00, and most of the people were here. She was extremely excited, and began to stare at the gym doors every 5 seconds for people to come in. Nobody did, so she continued her "Bob the Bug" series. She pressed play and watched the first episode. The screen showed the title screen, which said "Bob the Bug, an animation by Liana Spark." The screen becae a green grass terrain with a leaf. Bob crawled over, and was squished by a shoe. He started talking, with little words popping up on the screen, and had a little protest about the shoe, and was squashed again by the shoe. He ran away, the shoe following him in a chase scene for a while. He then finally destroyed the shoe, and was about to celebrate when he was squashed by another shoe. The end screen showed, and Liana shrugged. Whatever. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Kendall craned her neck to see Cyrstal flirting with Connor. Cyrstal ran off. Kendall walked over to Connor. "Did she blow you off lover boy?" Kendall asked. She had known Connor because he bumped into her in the halls. Her books splatted all over. Kendall started swearing and she got an in school supension for Inappropriate Langue and Bullying. Then they became friends.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Crystal stopped, a few feet short of the gym doors. How rude, Crystal. He didn't do anything, he was just asking for your name.. Go back! she sighed and turned around, slowly walking back to him. She stopped at a safe distance and leaned against the wall, scared of what she didn't know of.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Liana went for a trip to the bathroom and went through the doors that led to the halls. There she found Connor, Crystal, and Kendal. "Um..." she could tell by the look on Crystal's face that she was uncomfortable. "Are you guys ok...?" Liana stared for a while, and then said, "Um, where's the bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Kendall pointed towards the hall. "Take a right and your there." Kendall added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After Hours .-RP-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Hours .-RP-.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next