Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

After Hours .-RP-.

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Miranda2
el
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:20 pm

She was pulled away from the creature by Lukas.  "Ants carry five times their body size," she told them. "One that size would've been able to lift more than all three of us up." Lissa began hyperventilating a bit, beyond terrified.  It was just some prank from the seniors, she tried to convince herself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Crystal ran quickly behind them, following them through the twists and turns they called the school hall. She followed with ease, running being one of her many hidden skills. She looked back, seeing the ant slowly following. "Oh my god!" she said, speeding up right beside Lissa and Lukas.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:33 pm

"Well, since it could carry all 3 of us, it could probably hurt us pretty badly too," he stated. His grip on Lissa's hand tightened. Once the girl caught up, he started to run towards the stairs that led to the second floor of the school in hopes that the "ant" wouldn't be able to climb stairs. "Then again," Lukas thought. "Can't it climb on walls?" Lukas decided it was better than being chased by it all over the first floor. He began to run up the stairs, checking behind him once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Crystal followed, running in time to Lukas' rhythm. She ran up the stairs, listening to their hard breaths and loud footsteps up the stairs. "We need to come up with some kind of plan!!" she yelled in fear. She couldn't help but look back to see a spider emit from the ants rectum, the same size as the ant. She shrieked again, speeding up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Liana screamed and followed the paniced trio. She took her stuff with her and shoved her phone in her pocket. She looked ack and saw a few of the ants trailing behind, black, almost pixelated features and what seemed to be scrawny pincers snapping. This reminds me of bob. Heh. She then remembered what someone would do with a bug. Smash it. Get it slightly irritated, and smash again. She imeadietly turned around, sprinting backwards, and slammed her overnight bag on the nearest bug. It fell over, annoyed and slightly injured, and hobbled back up at a slightly limping but nonetheless a still pretty fast pace. "Hit them with your backpacks!" she screeched, both in fear and in order. "It's our only line of defense!" She franticly smashed and bashed, and out of about 8-10 bugs that were smashed, only 1 or 2 died and the rest slighly injured. It was practically hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:03 pm

((what are you talking about?? there's only 2 bugs and we're upstairs while you're downstairs at the gym...))
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:07 pm

((I dunno I'm justtrying to catch up lol...ok I follow you guys then we do what...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 pm

((no offense joy, but i think youre going a bit overboard?? by make some "paranormal" things happen i think they meant small stuff like footsteps when no ones there, crows crashing into windows, etc. not giant 3 foot ants appear out of nowhere?? its going to throw off the whole rp uh))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:31 pm

((fine we'll kill 'em quick. i was only planning for 2 bugs but idk how cookie made more))

Crystal tripped up the stairs and fell onto the ant, she screamed in terror as she heard an odd "squish", she'd killed the ant. Now for the spider, her eyes widened as she watched it come closer, she got up and ran up the stairs again. "Watch out!" she yelled, as she caught up to Lukas and Lissa "It's coming!" she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:39 pm

((honestly i think it would be easier if we just pretended it didnt happen?? the "giant bug" thing seems kinda corn to me tbh.  /)_(\ it just doesnt really follow the "occult" theme of the rp))
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 pm

((Yeah um I agree with Anna. I think it'd be best if we just got away from it and that was the end of that??))
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:37 am

((So the big bug vanishes into thin air then and our characters have no memories of it and we're back in the gym? And then something weird happens...?))
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:49 am

(Can somebody start us off because i really don't know whats happening and I don't know how to reply)

Last edited by Ulflette on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:10 am

((ok then))

Suddenly all the bugs went "poof" and then everyone's memory was erased. They didn't know why they were in the staircase but they knew everything up to the point where the bugs appeared. Liana decided to go back to the gym.

((LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this sucks but the bugs are gone Wink))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:43 am

((dont worry!! this is fine to me.))

"I forgot why we're here," Lissa stated, looking around. "Like when you open the fridge and you don't remember what you wanted to eat." It felt uncomfortable, but they could get a snack on the second floor, at least.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:44 am

Daniel remained on the floor of the gym, stretched out against the corner on the right side of the entrance. He was a little dazed at this point, and hadn't actually had the heart to move. At all. Rather, he had just stayed in his corner, observing the others and keeping quiet for the most part, save for a couple of hiccups and background noise no one seemed to notice.
By now he was beginning to feel a little bit nauseous, so he decided to perhaps walk around for a while, and maybe talk to any familiar faces he could dig out in the *current* gathering of people in the gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:48 am

Connor was still in the gymnasium when he caught sight of Daniel walking around.

( sorry im just posting a little ok and im an rp noob)
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 am

Daniel spotted Connor in the crowd, and, despite not knowing the guy, decided to approach him.
"Salutations, friend!" he begin, attempting to sound as polite as possible because he's a gay baby bottom, "Would you care for some weed?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 am

((no no, that's fine. it will do))

"Hm, that's odd. Do you remember why we were here, Lukas?" Crystal asked, a confused look forming on her face. She itched her head and climbed the last 3 stairs to "get on their level".

(HAHAHAHA OMG I AM DYING CAS!)
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:05 am

He moved his face away because Daniel's breath smelled horrific, just like the time when he was forced to kiss a smoker in truth or dare.'' I'd rather not...'' he chuckled in a friendly manner whilst raising an eyebrow and half smiling. He didn't want to be kissed by a smelly smoker again, he thought twice but obviously Daniel was not going to kiss him haha.

(lol u make me laugahah ha ha u so funny h )

my face when i read tht post:
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:23 am

Crystal held her books close to her, she could feel herself in a cold sweat and the tears on her cheeks were unexplained, she quickly wiped them away. Get yourself together, you're with Lukas and Lissa, the most well known kids in the school! She smiled and adjusted her hair and clothing.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:26 am

Lukas looked around. He was out of breath and had a tight grip on Lissa's hand. The girl who was talking to them earlier was right behind them. "...Why are we here?" asked Lukas. After letting go of Lissa's hand, he set his backpack on the ground, unzipped it, and reached for his phone. The time was 4:58. Lukas put his phone in his pocket and zipped up his backpack. He put it back on his shoulder, and turned to the girl. "Sorry for getting off-topic, but what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:55 am

"Oh, yeah! You never told us." she reminded the girl. "By the way, wanna get a snack after this?"

((Sorry 4 one liner im a gay baby bottom like daniel))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:27 am

Daniel simply shrugged at Connor's response, beginning to see he might have been making the other somewhat uncomfortable. "Your loss I guess." was all he could think to say, not realizing that it could make him come across as being rude.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 pm

''Alright then.'' he shrugged, he got used to the smell of Daniel's breath. Connor put his back against the wall crossing his arms and waiting for something to happen. ''When will this thing start?'' he asked Daniel, Connor even considered the thought of leaving but that wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Hours .-RP-.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next