Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

After Hours .-RP-.

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Miranda2
el
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:28 pm

"Oh" Crystal managed, her face heating up "I'm..I..I'm Crystal." she forced. Man, I'm so embarrassing, why can't I get things right? Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid...

((idk anymore))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:55 pm

"Lissa," she said to Crystal. "I think you should know that by now, though." As she spoke, she dug through the back of her jean pockets for her wallet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:07 pm

"That's such a nice name!" she said, her eyelashes fluttering for no apparent reason. Suddenly she heard a large growl - her stomach. Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up... She put her hand over her stomach and forced a smile "food would be great right now!" she admitted.

((idek))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Lissa looked at Lukas, then back to Crystal. "W-well, I have money." she said. "Not sure if I have enough, though." She retrieved her spotted wallet, and unfolded it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Liana shook her head in confusion. "No teachers, remember? We were in the gym five seconds ago, saying that..." She shrugged. "I feel like something strange had just happened, like a bunch of bugs tried to kill us or something. Ha ha, but everyone knows that would never happen in a million years." She laughed awkwardly. "I'll um...I'll just stop talking now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:15 pm

She dug through the pockets of her wallet and found four dollars. She'd blown all her cash on lunch yesterday, leaving her with only a debit card and a bus pass.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lukas," he replied. After Crystal had mentioned she was hungry, he noticed Lissa digging through her wallet. "Probably for the vending machine," he thought. "Hey, um, do you need any more money or anything? I have some I think," he asked Lissa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:09 pm

"Only for her, if she wants," Lissa replied to him. "Four dollars is enough for a snack and drink for both of us."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 pm

He turned to Crystal. "Do you?" he asked. Crystal seemed pretty nice, so Lukas was willing to give her a couple dollars if she'd like.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:33 pm

"I dunno, probably as soon as everyone gets here." Daniel replied, a little less than enthusiastic by now. He didn't really enjoy waiting and, to be frank, just wasn't a patient person. At all. At least, he thought, he had a couple of drugs up his sleeve to keep him entertained for the time-being, and he could probably waste a couple of minutes or so talking to this boy, so long as he hadn't already ruined the conversation even now.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Lianna shrugged. She had a few bucks in her pocket, and didn't have much that was very appetizing in her backpack except a few granola bars, sliced turnips and a bottle of water, which was in a no-spill cup with purple space elephants on it. "Well, I have some granola bars and turnips..." Liana said, not mentioning the embarrassing water. "My mom babies me all the time." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:46 am

Violet put her phone in her pocket She went on messaging texting to Liana When does the over night stay start? some people are in the gym I'm confused :l She put her phone in her pocket As she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:16 pm

''I'm pretty sure everyone's here...'' he pointed out to the people gathering in front of the entrance.
''Mostly groups, but the real question is who even invited us here?'' he added, Connor was bored and didn't even want to try to make up a conversation, he hoped that Daniel would start one off for him.''I didn't catch your name.'' he said trying to make a conversation with the him.

(when are we all gonna get together? and this horror thing will start like its really boring and we have had 8 pages of just waiting for the story you said in an older post it was 4:58 on yo watch)
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Liana got a beep on her phone. She read the text message from Violet and quickly replied, I think we could start when everyone is here. Now would be a good time. she sent it and put her phone into her back pocket. "Okay, some people are still in the gym. We should go there and start this thing. I think it's something like 5:00 by now anyway. Maybe even 6:00." Liana felt a chill run up her spine. It was not normal to be up here, just randomly. It was almost like something sent them there. Something dangerous. "I really think we should go back. Whatever brought us here could be kinda dangerous...oh, never mind. Let's just go." Liana zipped her overnight bag closed and started down the staircase.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:13 pm

((Sorry Lord Voldemort you're not replying and. I kinda wanna move forward.))

There was no reply for a while.
"Um, I'll take that as a no then," he said. Lukas looked at his phone again. The time was 5:05. "Crap. The meetup is probably starting now. I'll wait for you guys in the gym."
Lukas went down the stairs without waiting for one of them to respond, assuming that his choice was okay. He estimated that it'd only take a minute or two for both of them to get what they wanted. When he arrived at the gym, he saw a few people outside of the gym and some people going inside. 'Things didn't start yet I guess,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Liana got to the bottom of the stairs, and groaned. Nothing had started. Everyone who was supposed to be here was mostly there, some absent. This was a waste of time, on her part. Nothing happened. Nothing was going to happen. She knew it was going to be very, very boring. Unless...Liana had an idea. A prank. One that would scare every single person in the room. She ran into the teacher's office with a mischievous look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:45 pm

"I'll get you something from the machine!" Lissa called from up the stairs. After a moment, she turned around and into the double doors which led to the hallway. Before entering, she waved her hand in her direction, signaling for Crystal to follow.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Liana found a fuse box and opened the door. It was caked with dust and grime, with cobwebs and pieces of gum. She dusted off the latches and struggled to read the labels, which were just pieces of duct tape with the rooms in the school written messily with washable marker. She tried her best to find the one with "Gymnasium" written. She flicked a swich. Nope. Not that one. Nah. The hallways seemed darker, nd the third and second floor had been completely wiped out. She switched everyroom off until she hit the last switch, which was the one for gym. Liana cursed under her breath and flipped it. She flipped it on and off for good measure, then shut it off. Screams and shoutsclouded the room. Liana smirked, invisible in the dark. She moved a cabinet in front of the fuse box, which also made a scary rumble, followed by more screams. Life was good. Liana walked out and closed the door behid her soundlessly, which didn't really matter since the kids were screaming. Liana screamed a bit, too, until it all faded into a choir of mumbles and whispers, filled with fear and worry. Of course, there were 2-3 people, maybe a little more, who were screming. Liana didn't really know and didn't really care. It was still scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:50 pm

((jfc cookie calm down im pretty sure staff doors would be locked))

She made a short trip to one of the vending machines in the hallway. One was stocked with chips, another with chocolates and candy, and the last with iced tea. Even though he was her boyfriend, she wasn't sure what Lukas wanted.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:37 am

((ok then)) 

The lights went back on and Liana couldn't turn it back off since the teacher's office was somehow locked in the process. Liana decided it was the janitor who was blind anyway and dissmissed it. She sat in the middle of the floor once again and opened a bag of turnips from her overnight bag. She hesitated before eating one annd then found them strangely delicious. She ate a few and then put the bag back in her overnigt bag. She took out her phone and worked on her "Bob The Bug" animation, obviously bored again.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:19 am

Violet Waited for a couple of minuted she texted Liana Hey can i come with you to the gym were they are meeting up?
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Daniel shrugged in reply. "I guess you're right, and I'm not sure. Sure as hell it wasn't a staff member, though." he finished speaking with a wide grin before adding on, "The name's Daniel. Nice to meet you, uh, what's your name? And do you happen to have a watch on you?" he asked, feeling his patience begin to wear thin as well. If this whole thing didn't kick up soon he supposed he could go drop some acid in the restroom or something.
((idk,,s,orry))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Lissa insert two dollars into the mouth of the second machine, pulling back before it was completely in. Her fingers dialed the code for a chocolate bar and Skittles. The snacks fell to the after a few seconds. Two extra candies came along with it. Thank God for a broken machine, she thought. Too bad it's not the same for the others. She repeated the process for two iced teas.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Liana icked up her phone when she heard the beep. She quickly replied to Violet, I in the center of the gym. I'll meet you there. =) and sent the message. She then decided to listen to a bit of music. She put on her earphones and scrolled through the choices, and found a song her mother liked, an oldie called "Walk Like A Egyptian." Liana found some interest from the name and turned it on. She listened to it for a bit and decided to keep it.

((idk...Walk Like An Eygptian is a good song lol))
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:13 am

Violet put her phone away and locked it and put it on silent.Then she walked to the center of the gym and saw Liana Hi Liana =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Hours .-RP-.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next