Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)

Go down 
+3
emiko
Sonia
Hibiki Kuze
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:42 pm

"Sigh. No one notices im hardley dead." Blaze said. She struggled out of the cave and limped to some river water to drink.

"Ugh, i wonder what Rouge is going to do with that chaos eme-" Blaze froze.

"What if she uses it for evil!"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Sonia had spotted Rouge. Impossible. Rouge had to think fast. She quickly dived in and dodged Metal Sonic's attacks. She grabbed the emeralds and exited out the cave as fast as she could. She then saw Blaze. "I got what I wanted," Rouge said to Blaze. "You guys fell for my little trap."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 pm

"Crud!" Blaze shouted. She raced to Rouge using her fire powers to stop her. She burnt her wings, she dropped 2 chaos emeralds. Green and red. "One more!" Blaze snickered.

"All these years Rouge! I was right!"

"Think you can get away? Fat chance, sista. Drop that right now, or get ready to pay for health insurance."

Blaze shouted.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Rouge's wings were burnt, how terrible. Flight was her best way of escaping predators. "Blaze, stop this right now," Rouge ordered. She kicked Blaze in the stomach with her sharp heal. Rouge grabbed the emeralds and ran as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Psh. A sharp heal. What next, a pillow in my face? Blaze rushed to rouge, running faster then her. By a quick 3 seconds, She grabbed the chaos emeralds (all of them) and ran back. "SONIA! Go long!" Blaze threw the emeralds to Sonia, hoping she would catch them.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:57 pm

All that running had gotten Rouge's wings back together. Rouge took out a rope and threw it over Blaze's head. She flew up to the sky, far away from Eggman's caves. At the end of the forest, Rouge tied Blaze up on a tree. "I don't care if you die," Rouge said. "You ruined my plan and I am VERY mad about that." Rouge flew back to the cave. It had seemed that Sonia hadn't caught the emeralds, because they were lying on the floor. Rouge quickly grabbed them and flew off, not caring if Metal Sonic destroyed the others.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:07 pm

"Psh. Wow, she doesnt know i have powers." Blaze said. Blaze burned up the rope and was free. Like a game of hot potato,Rouge didnt notice that Blaze swiped the emeralds once again.

Edit: 999 POST OH YA!!
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 pm

"This is too much." Rouge sighed. She took out her communicator and ordered backup. In minutes, tons of helicopters loaded with dynamite, bombs, and guns were surrounding Rouge. "I want you to find Blaze, then bring her back to me. Bring her back alive, because I'll finish her death." Rouge spotted Blaze picking up the emeralds. "There she is, get her!" The helicopters and G.U.N. soldiers chased after Blaze.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:13 pm

"Ah. Im so scared." Blaze said. Blaze jumped on a helicopter, managed to push it near Rouge and the other helicopters, fired it, and Boom. "Teehee" Blaze giggled. She ran away with the eremalds. ( Can someone else post? This is getting kind of boring me and tikanni posting back and forth.)

Edit: 1000 POST HALLELUGHA
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:16 pm

((CONGRATS!!! WOOOOOO ♥ *blows confetti*))

Rouge dodged the helicopters. "GET HER!" she ordered. The helicopters turned and began dropping numerous bombs on Blaze. Some soldiers got out and began aiming their guns at Blaze. "Drop the emeralds," the soldiers commanded, "and no one will get hurt!"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:20 pm

"Ok... Ill put my hands up...." Blaze said. "Then ill put them down..." BAM!

Blaze flew into the sky, making her fire powers from her hands like jetpacks. Still holding the emeralds, she winked at Rouge and flew away, still worried about Sonic, Sonia, Manic, and the others.

(Thx tikanni!)
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Rouge wanted those emeralds! She was a jewel thief, after all, and jewels attracted her. "BLAZE, GIVE ME THOSE EMERALDS OR I"LL BE FORCED TO KILL YOU!" She flew high in the sky, faster than Blaze and her fire levitation. She snatched up the emeralds, and used a helicopter to fly back to HQ. Finally! She was with her emeralds at last. Rouge put the emeralds with the other HQ ones and sat down at her office.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:25 pm

"Hehe." Blaze snickered. Those were DECOYS of the emeralds. I geuss you like plastic more then GEMS! Blaze thought. She got the REAL ones in her pocket and glided away.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Rouge kept her eyes on the precious emeralds. They were so nice and beautiful and... not shiny. "What?" Rouge said. She ran out her chair and to the emeralds, only to find out that they weren't real. "Argh, Blaze!" shouted Rouge. She threw the emeralds away. "I don't care about those emeralds, anyway. I've got hundreds more." Rouge stared at her briefcase filled with emeralds and smiled.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:32 pm

As Blaze walked to the forest, she saw some wood she can use for overnight. She lit it up and ate some leftover sandwhiches and a soda from Sonic's place.

"Ah, this is the life." Blaze said. She put the emeralds in a cage locked in her coat, and fell asleep next to the warm fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)   Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic RP (ACTUAL RP NOT APP)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4