Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
SilverBell
Harry
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Nereza De Caelum

Nereza watched as a little girl ran to the school. At first she was unamused by the child's efforts to get shool but she soon realized she could do something with this opportunity. She smiled wildly and cackled to herself, getting up and walking calmly in the direction of the little blonde haired girl. She tucked her gun away, fluffed her hair and put a cute and friendly smile on her face as she slowly approached the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 pm

My armor blinked rapidly which meant a human was in trouble I sat my sister down on my bed and teleported to the school I saw the blonde girl run in and saw a person walking in her direction I walked upto the Fallen Angel and pretended to be human ''Hi wanna be friends''? I say blocking her from her direction.I did this to stall and allow the little girl to flee
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Nereza De Caelum

"foolish girl, out of my way child," Nereza whispered coley into the girl's ear. It was obvious this girl knew what she was and was trying oh so hard to keep her away from her prey, but that was fine. She had dark forces to help her and this was only a minor set back.

Straightining up Nereza sidestepped the awkward girl and resumed her walking, this time speeding up as the thrill to kill overwhelmed her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:43 pm

I flew to the fallen angel and stroke her with hard wind , not knowing her reaction I ran to the blonde girl and tried to bring her with me , it was no use she probably wouldn't believe me anyway
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:48 pm

He looked over at his paper. "Kill any human. I don't trust you with specifics, you always mess them up." Awesome! He got his pick! He wasn't sure whether to stay in human or angel form, probably began as a human and end as an angel. He knew how to deceive better than most fallen angels, and he did it lots.
His human form was a healthier version of how he looked like when he was actually alive. It was kind of melancholic to look at, but he was used to it and kind of enjoyed pretending now. He decided to choose a school for his first target, they were fun and easy.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Heather plays around with her sword. She smooths out her white skirt, which was part of her "school uniform look." She does some more adjusting to the headband. Right when she was adjusting, she saw a person striking someone with "hard wind."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Nereza De Caelum

Nereza topple over, face planting. Unhappy Nereza stood up watching the girl and and Angel. She had half a mind to just run up to both of them and destroy their minds. However, she just stood there bemused as if her falling over was nothing. Nereza began to ponder what she should do and unthinkingly she walked back over to the bench I front of the school. Her eyes following the girl and angel.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Sighing, Cassidy put the book away. She was starting to think about going back inside the school. There was really no point in staying outside.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:55 pm

I picked the girl up and placed her inside the back of the school I flew away and saw the girl sitting on the bench , I was feeling good and modelly ? I guess , I went past the Fallen Angel and blew her a kiss like those cocky girls and walked into the school strutting my stuff and flipping my hair this was the dream
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:00 pm

He was about to enter the school, when he noticed- Nereza? Had she chosen this school too? Or was she organized enough to get a place assigned. He walked over to her.
"Uh, hi, I'm new to this school.. Do you know where, I, uh, can sign up?" Nereza knew how he looked like when he was alive so it was a rather pathetic effort, but it was always fun to toy with her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 pm

It got boring getting yelled at by teachers telling me im late I go out of the school and decided to sit on the bench across from the Fallen Angel.I pretended like she didn't exist which she didn't but you get the point.I grabbed the news paper and sneakly looked above it spying on them
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Nereza De Caelum

Nereza smirked at the ignorant angel. Obviousley this fledgling didn't know what she was dealing with. Her mind was made up, she was going to enslave both the Abel and girl. Quietly she whispered to the shadows, a sickly lilting voice caressing and embracing the unseen and silently creatures of darkness, not even half a foot tall arose. Smiling she commanded them to infuriate the school and keep a close watch on the angel. "Now go my little demons, make Agatha proud." she cackled and turned around only to see A I front of her.

She clenched her teeth tightly wishing he was not here. "Do I look like I know?!" she wished to beat him down right then and there, to watch him suffer... But she couldn't he was on her side and she had at one time had feelings for him. "I would assume you'd have a parent sign you up," she quickly retorted coldly. Her jaw was burning and she reluctantly Un clenched her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:12 pm

(( Hey Relora how about Crystal turns into a Fallen Angel and you two become best friends ? Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:13 pm

((I don't I find Nereza to be a very independent character lol))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Just before Cassidy walked through the double doors, she heard a laugh that sent chills down her spine. To top it off she then felt a cool breeze whisk past her. It had an "evil" fragrance coming off of it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 pm

(( So maybe just turn her into a fallen angel :] ))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Nereza De Caelum

Nereza looked to her side. She saw the pathetic Angel again. In the shadows her meticulous minions watched her, their deformed bodies shifting and wavering. She smirked on the inside, the poor angel didn't even seem to know she was being watched. Ha! This was going to be so easy.

She looked back to A, he looked as ridiculous as ever. She wondered if he knew that it as her... It was most likely the reason why he had approached her in the first place. Of course he knew she would know who he was.....
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 pm

"I.. My parents are dead." This... was.. true? He didn't know if his mum was dead, and he didn't know his dad. Boy, that was pathetic. "I'm, uh, this'll be my last year so I thought maybe I could-" He looked downward. "Sorry to bother you.." This was so typical of her, always her true self, for the most part, anyway.
"Just- Um, uh- I'll go... do that myself, I guess." He put his hand on her shoulder, flicked her ridiculously quickly and left.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:31 pm

((Where am I right now? Oh, please, fallen angel do something to my character! I'm really bored.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Nereza almost felt sorry for him, almost. She had forgotten how well of an actor he was and as he walked off she glared at his back.

She leaned up against a building and returned her focus to the stupid angel. She wondered how she could make the creature suffer the most. Perhaps tearing her feathers away one by one? Who knew, whatever it would be she knew it would be good and perfect.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Chiyo Mist -

Chiyo arrived back to her assigned location; at the school. She was late for her class. Chiyo went in and people started whispering why she just vanished.

She just had a cold annoyed look on her face when she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 pm

I saw the minions of the Fallen Angel and with my super powers teleported to my room in the Angel Realm.This was off limits to Fallen Angels.I hated my job sometimes because I am losing my life.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Poof the angel was gone. Nereza stared quizzically at her minions who were running in circles, with no direction. She let her hand up and simply flicked her wrist releasing her control on the shadow spirits. She would find this angel, that was for sure.

Perhaps it was time to go after the little 8-year-old then? She smiled a devlish smile and she sauntered over to the school. Time to learn once more, schools such a wretched was of time.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Chiyo Mist -

Chiyo found a pre-teen girl walking in the halls to find a person. She walked up to the girl and took away her shadow, without her shadow her human body was empty.

Chiyo smirked and carried the little girl to the Fallen Angel's realm. She laughed a devilish laugh and continued to hunt for humans or Spirited Angels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:05 pm

((missed so much))

Aneria was confused. what in the world happened. She hurried back to class not wanting to be late.
((i'm so stupid i can't pull off anything good))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next