Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
SilverBell
Harry
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:07 pm

After hiding her gun in a handbag and conjuring a couple of slaves to be her parents Nereza successfully signed up for school and began to wander the halls. She's probably have to see A in this place, as if school wasn't terrible enough for her. She went into the girl's bathroom and stared in he mirror. She hated her human body, such a decrepit and hideous thing in her eyes, but it would help her get through each day on earth.

Looking around she quickly morphed into her fallen form, she winked and made fads at herself. Vanity, a widespread trait for fallen angels indeed. When she was satisfied she transformed back and went to class. It was aritmatic, something she had enjoyed when she was alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:20 pm

She was walking down the halls. All this stress made her need to go to the bathroom. Aneria ran straight towards it ignoring who ever was in there. All the stalls seemed to be locked.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Chiyo Mist -

Chiyo found a quiet and dark place to cast one of her spells. She looked both directions and started enchanting in a different unknown language. The windows were closing and opening, the wind was rustling, and the lights keeps turning on and off.

After she was done the girl's spirit and empty body was inside her rose, she could use her for a manipulative female slave.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm

I poofed behind my sister when she was using the bathroom ''Shield my eyes''! I scream laughing historically This was hilarious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:39 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screaming she flushed the toilet
"I need privacy too!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:43 pm

''I am trying to protect you, there are millions of Fallen Angels I have encountered while coming to this school''! I say and put a dumb face ''I don't wanna lose you sis''! I say and a tear rollls down my cheek.I don't want my sister to lose her life over some pathetic fallen angels who have no life.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:47 pm

((Is the little girl one of our characters, because, mine is eight.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm

(( yes! I was trying to chase down your character but an angel helped you, now I am after you and the angel >:3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 pm

"Uh whats up with this angel stuff? I mean like I hear all this stuff about fallen and spirited. And if I died, wouldn't I be with you?" She looked at her sister fondly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:54 pm

''You would be with me , but you would have to risk your life I am in great danger one of the fallen angels almost caught me and now shes after me'' I said wiping the tear away ''A fallen angel is a Angel that is bad and kills the humans to make a bigger group , a spirited angel is an angel that is trying to protect the Humans from danger'' I said trying to explain the whole process
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Finally understanding she nodded her head
"But what about Areida? Will she be OK too?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Chiyo Mist -

Chiyo turned back into a human, she walked to the girl's bathroom and found the angel and the girl once again.

She cocked her head and had a very creepy look with a wide smirk.

"So your here, again, little miss goody goody." Chiyo went back into her normal cold state.

Chiyo washed her hands, black feathers came out when she was washing it. After she was done Chiyo showed her rose. It had a reflection of the girl she saw in the hallways and her empty body.

"Do you want to be like her?" She asked with her normal look, it looked like Chiyo was bored.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 pm

He looked over at a young girl and grinned. Good first bait! He walked over to her, and grabbed her hand, then quickly turned into an angel. "Quick! Let's get out of here, trust me! There are fallen angels that are here to hurt you, I'm here to help!!"
((hes a really good actour and this a rp be realistic please also the girl can be anyone))
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:09 pm

(Random Girl)

"Stranger Danger"! She screamed "Aah" I scream

"Quick"! I grabbed my sister and teleported to the park "We need to leave" I say turning human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Staring in horror she went along with her sister. Oh she was terrified and in horror. Was it the end of the world? She looked at Cheetos still unsure if the name was fitting or not
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:19 pm

"We need to get your sister"

(( Wheres your sis ? Oh and what about shooting star ? ))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 pm

[[ The shooting star thing is in a different role play. x3 ]]

Chiyo Mist -

Chiyo teleported as well as the angel and the girl.

"You can never get away from me. I can even get to your domain but I choose not to. It will make me weak with all its good." Chiyo smirked and had a throw up voice when she said good.

She walked a bit more and pulled the humans shadow to herself, Chiyo was about to make her body empty with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:24 pm

I threw a fire ball at The Fallen angel to stall for a few seconds
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:25 pm

He noticed the girl was an angel as well. "Oh! You're a spirited angel too, hadn't noticed, sorry." He looked at her rather awkwardly. "Where are you guys going off to? If it's to protect them, I'll help, I'm a bit taller and older than you."
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 pm

"I'm leaving now" She said and walked off to sit down on the bench.The guy was rather cute but what if he wanted to kill her ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 pm

((eh she doesn't have a computer at the moment. Imma start shooting start tommorow))

Aneria
"Hey anyways do you like pie still? And now can we look for her?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 pm

[[ Be right back. Taking a shower now. ]]

Chiyo Mist -

"A little bit weak, there, huh little goody goody." Chiyo cracked a fake smile.

Chiyo threw a spell in front of them, she summoned one of her slaves. It was that little girl. But she looked different. Her eyes were grey of emptiness, and her heart didn't beat. The slave girl had a cocked head but Chiyo managed to control her secretly so they wouldn't notice.

"Can I have some candy, ma'am?" The manipulative slave girl said acting all full of life by the control of Chiyo.

She noticed the same Fallen Angel she saw at the meeting, Chiyo was about to speak why he was doing here but she thought he was trying to act quite good like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Now what she was alone with the fallen angel Aneria started to freak. The creepy girl by the fallen angel in front of her had soulless eyes. Now what to do? She looked at the toilet. Her only option. Aneria got a toilet paper roll and dipped it in and flung it at Cheetos
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:46 pm

I cracked the slaves girl next and kicked the fallen angels stomach I grabbed my sister and teleported to the Goddess Realm Fallen free "Sis , your gonna need to help me fight" I gave my armor and sword to My sis and grabbed new ones."Here is a wand , use it when were in battle it has a special spell that can defeat a fallen angell" I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:51 pm

She stared at the wand still with mixed feelings.
"I'm supposed to use this. First of all HOW, second is it SAFE and third may I eat some cake?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next