Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
SilverBell
Harry
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:55 pm

"1.Read the instruction manuel 2.Obviously 3.We dong have but I have sour gummy worms and pretzels" I say handing it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 pm

"Umm ok? and thanks" She grabbed the snacks and started reading the manual.
"What does eliminate mean?"
((omg lol))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:08 pm

"To kill genious" I said and playfully slapped her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:14 pm

"Oh. Can I go back to school? I have detention and its fun."
((lol i know what that meant XDD))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:18 pm

[[ Back from showering. :3 ]]

Chiyo Mist -

Chiyo almost got hit by the wet toilet tissue roll. She touched her gorgeous hair and had small eye pupils for being worried about her hair too much.

Chiyo teleported back to the park to collect her weak slave for fixing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:48 pm

((guys. please be realistic. my character is an amazing actour, like, reaaally amazing, and he looks just like a spirited angel. his wings are light and he dresses like a spirited angel. why would you think he was trying to kill you.))
He walked over to them. "Uh, wait up!" He smiled at them. "Seriously, with only a wand you're not gonna get yourself anything. You need a bit of physical force, too!" He giggled. "I'll help you with that if you need anything!!" He looked up. "We'll be a group, I'll help you guys when you need to, I can transform, too!" He turned into a rather innocent looking crocker spaniel, white with honey yellow spots.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Chiyo Mist -

Chiyo finally had the chance to fix her slave that she now called Ichi, the name's meaning was one.

After she was done, she put her empty Ichi inside her rose. Then she started looking for male Fallen Angel she saw earlier at the meeting. But she first tried to use the Fallen Angel's Whisper. The Fallen Angel's Whisper was the power to talk to a certain Fallen Angel using their minds.

Um.. Hi, were you that same guy earlier in the meeting with Agatha? She asked the guy as nice as she could.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:13 pm

((hey guys what is going on? Im on ebook so bad spelling and slow post))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 pm

[[ Just start at the part when school's over. c: ]]
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Arieda

When the school bell rang, she rushed out to her locker and then to the flagpole, the typical meeting place for her and Aneria. Today had been uneventful.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:46 am

((Yes guys please, I didn't even do anything to a girl before you guys just popped out of nowhere and stopped me, that really ruined my fun :c))

Nereza De Caelum

Nereza stepped out of the school. She kept quiet and contained and looked around for a little fun. Looking over she saw a young earthen boy, he looked to be about 17 years of age. She smiled to herself and stepped up to him and his group of friends. He had chestnut hair and brilliant brown eyes. She smiled and casually walked up to him. She had to admit her human body was not the most attractive human body, but her charm and abilities would aid her. All she need to do was touch him...

She got a hold of his hand and as quick as lightning she invaded his mind. He was under her control now and when she called him babe and cutie and when his friends just gave her and him a look her prey just smiled at her and said good bye to them. Quietly she led him away, ready to destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:12 pm

He answered telepathically, "Maaybe!" and kept on walking with the girls, smiling.
"So! Where are you two heading to? If you need any help I'll be here, those stupid fallen angels are such pests, it's really quite annoying to fight them, but it's also not that hard, together we'll be unbeatable!!" He was still a small dog, honestly it was kind of surprising and odd to watch, well- A talking dog.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:31 pm

(( Oliver I am gonna make my character the girl your talking too :] ))

''I am heading to the park''! I said smiling , hes different then the other boys rather nicer.I hope he offers to come with me so we can talk , maybe get to know each other I smile just looking at him
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Nereza De Caelum

The boy's mind was patchy and very low-grade in Nereza's opinion, not muh a of a challenge he brought no resistance for her infiltration. She had him wrap his arm around her waste as they walked away from his friends, she wondered what would happen when he was never found. Giggling to herself she led him behind a building and quickly tossed him towards the wall.

The poor boy was stunned and the crunch of his body slamming into the building pleased Nereza. "Poor boy, you just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time," she lifted his chin up so she could look in his eyes. "My what beautiful eyes you have so sad that they'll be gone when I'm done with you." they boy just sat there, frozen in fear. "My you're no fun.." she whispered. She snapped her fingers and the shadows manifested into dark tentacles taking hold of the boys body and shoving him towards her. "Nightie night," Nereza laughed a terrible and cheesy laugh before she touched his temples. Within moments he shriveled to the ground dead, his body disintegrating as the shadows enveloped him. Nereza danced away.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Chiyo Mist -

You have to tell me unless you want Fallen Angel's cash. She said trying to bribe him, she had lots of cash anyway.

Chiyo flew to her own grave. Where they buried her human body, she made a cracking voice. Her human self was actually a goody goody teenage girl. Chiyo hated it.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Nereza De Caelum

Satisfied, Nereza walked out to the street and picked her handbag with her gun back up. She laughed at the problems that would arise around her after the disappearance of the boy- oh my I don't even know his name she thought. Shrugging the walked into a nearby grocery store and dug through her purse.

She had no money.... Nothing. Frowning she pondered how she would nourish herself, and then she laughed. She was a fallen angel! She'd just steal what she needed. She proceeded towalk through store and mentally mark what she could and would take later on. During the whole walk through she'd snicker to herself gaining states from innocent bystanders.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Areida
"Aneria! Where aaaarrreee you?" She checked her watch. Thirty minutes she had been waiting. Probably just some kind of bird she saw. She turned on her new phone with a click! and began typing a text to Aneria. Where are you? I'm at the flagpole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Aneria
Receiving a text she looked at her phone. How in the world would she get home at this rate?
She sent a text saying
Hello~ If anyone tries to help you run away~ Ok? There some kinda weird killing party called Fallen Angels or something, at our school and I'm not sure whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Chiyo Mist -

Chiyo flew up to the flag pole and jumped down through the wind without her wings. She landed on her feet and glared at the girl near the flagpole. Chiyo stood there glaring at her and made a snicker.

Her rose glowed and suddenly stopped after a while, the rose could recognize that this girl was a relative of that candy lover girl.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Arieda
She was looking at her phone when she heard a snicker. She turned to that new girl, Chiyo. "Oh. It's you."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Chiyo Mist -

Chiyo walked to the girl with her normal cool look and began to speak.

"So now you know me?" She asks with a glare and cold voice.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Arieda
"Listen, what do you want? Anyone else would be home by now."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Chiyo Mist -

"I was just looking. Sheesh." She said with a colder voice, "And I have to get.. Um.. Picked up."

Chiyo tried to sound normal when she said that she had to get picked up.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Areida
"Sorry, my sister and I ride bikes to get home. Somehow she is taking forever."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:27 am

Nereza de Caelum

Nereza, walked back to the school. Immediately her ears perked up to the voice of another fallen angel speaking to a human. She smiled devilishly and walked around the corner to see that what she heard was true. The cold sound of her voice had given her away. Nereza was good and distinguishing a fallen angel from anything else. Of course she wasn't right about 20 percent of the time...

She decided to stay and watch the two of them converse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]   The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Original Spirits [[ Role Play ]]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7